Start by marking “A Home for Jesse” as Want to Read:
A Home for Jesse

A Home for Jesse

Jesse Gray can’t get more unlucky. His roommate left him and he gets kicked out when he can’t afford the rent. Next, the owner of the fast food joint where he works part-time suddenly tells him he no longer works there. Jesse still has a job as a PA on a movie set but the pay will never be enough to afford even the cheapest room in Hollywood. There’s only one place left to ...more
Published March 9th 2014 by JMS Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Home for Jesse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Home for Jesse

JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jun 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: bgirls, ebook, mm, shorty

A review by The Blogger Girls.

This was a really sweet story. A bit unbelievable, but very sweet nonetheless. It’s a very fast-paced read that I believe could have benefited from a bit more detail here and there. Things happen very quickly, and I often had questions that never seemed to get answered.

This obviously takes place in Hollywood, though being out or not doesn’t seem to be an issue. Jesse is trying to make his way up from being an under-appreciated personal assistant/gopher/extra. Trey i
Lena
Mar 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
What a let down. Not worth your money.
Gay Media Review
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
The newest novel by Lyana Jenna.....A Home For Jesse!!!

Jesse has been so unlucky so far in life. His roommate leaves him which makes Jesse homeless and he thinks, what would my mother think of me now. For more bad luck Jesse is let go from his fast food job but at least he still his PA job on a movie set but this can't even pay the rent for the worst Hollywood apartment. So now it's time to make it to his bed on a park bench.

Trey is a TV star where Jesse is employed. One night they leave togeth
Theresa Needham fehse
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

Jesse leaves his home fed up of being second best. He moves to Hollywood with dreams of making it big but with one failed relationship behind him he is about to be evicted from his home. Why is the star of his show suddenly talking to him and are his offers of help genuine?

This book is hard to rate, one one hand I did quite enjoy it but on the other there were quite a lot of facts left out and I had to make assumptions. Lets start with T
Bethany-Kris
Jesse was determined to prove to his mother he could survive on his own, and chose to follow his dreams instead of hers. However, playing the assistant and forgettable extra wasn't exactly what he had in mind. After a series of unfortunate events leave him homeless, then bloodied from a beating, there's only one man stepping up to offer help, TV star Trey.

This was a first for me ... because as hard as I searched through my library, both physical and digital, I couldn't seem to find a romance wr
multitaskingmomma
May 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Original Blog Post: http://headouttheoven.blogspot.com/20...

This was quite an interesting read. It was fast paced, it was a quick read, and gave me the feel of a short and light-read even if it is neither too short nor too light.

A Home For Jesse is about Jesse Gray who finds himself in the dumps: homeless, a less than stellar job, no money, no clothes, no boyfriend. When Trey Miller rescues him, he has no choice, he needs a place to stay and some food in his stomach. Unfortunately, the bad luck
tacitus
May 14, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a short story that would have worked much better as a longer novel. It is often difficult to accept when characters fall in love without a convincing lead up (I don't buy love at first sight. It's ridiculous). That being said, I think that the author's skill at writing inner dialogue and such is rather good and shows a great deal of promise. She may have felt that she was being too "wordy" at times, for it felt like the prose was being abruptly cut off in places. That's too bad. The inne ...more
Cee Brown
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sometimes we hurt in order to find true love.
This is true for Jesse who finds his way to necessary hardship in order to come to the realization that he could have it all if he truly believes he deserves it.
I enjoyed Trey's coming into himself and choosing to believe that though Brent is his best friend, Jesse means more to him.
Good story.
Suze
Jun 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Suze by: Won from author on TRR
Won on the TRR summer party.
A quick paced short read, about Jesse hitting rock bottom, and beyond, in Hollywood only to be rescued by white knight Trey. A story of despair and hope.
The story was written in a narrative style - Jesse did this, Trey did that - apart from the Prologue and Epilogue. It worked but I'm not a big fan of this style.
Tala
Karin
Jan 14, 2015
Pati
Oct 11, 2014
Reading, watching movies, and being unable to find exactly the thing she wanted to read have led Iyana to write her own stories, mostly about man-on-man romance that has fascinated her since as early as the Starsky and Hutch era. Teaching and writing English course books during the day, Iyana spends her nights mostly dreaming of love stories between two men who are protective toward each other.