Start by marking “Dirty (RAW Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty (RAW Family, #2)

Dirty

(RAW Family #2)

My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino.
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof,
Published October 31st 2016 (first published October 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty, please sign up.
Tara Still not here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! Whats going on with the release date? :'(
Malika Abdul-zahir Raw family... I am super excited! Ahhhhh... does this mean there will be a book on Happy? Of course, but I am forced to ask. Lmao... Raw is one of my…moreRaw family... I am super excited! Ahhhhh... does this mean there will be a book on Happy? Of course, but I am forced to ask. Lmao... Raw is one of my favor books!(less)

Start your review of Dirty (RAW Family, #2)
Belle Aurora
Mar 08, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Eni
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, fave-series, dark
Wow !!
Can't wait for the next book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September,08th 2016:This is getting tiring.I check everyday for the release date,but nothing so far.Will this book ever be released.We're dying here. WAITING.

July 15th:So,I just reread RAW and apparently Julius appeared in the book. I didn't remember it. Hehehe *nervous laugh*
Well,there's still not a release date. *pouting*
I'm really trying to be patient,but I can't anymore.
I just want it now.

May 23d:Now it says June 16th. :(( And I keep
Eda**
Oct 23, 2014 marked it as to-read

HOLY SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTT IT'S LIVE!

YOU GUYS...

I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT HOMFG!

//////////////////

NEW RELEASE DATE: None. 2016 maybe?

//////////////////

NEW RELEASE DATE: June 2016.

We'll have to wait a little bit longer...

//////////////////

RELEASE DATE: May 23rd, 2016.

I couldn't be happier... Thank you, Belle Aurora. Thank you so much for this. *wiping away tears*

So THIS just happened on FB:

/////////////////

** COVER REVEAL! **

I swear to God I'll go crazy if there's no Twitch in
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Well, I really tried to loved it but I only enjoyed last %40 of the book... And I have to admit, it was quite different than the 1st book and maybe my expectations were so high too, I don't know but this book didn't excite me as much as Raw. But still I'm glad I read it... :)

Ps. Can't wait to read 3rd book. Twitch&Lexi <3

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Need twitch!
Where is this book author?

WHERE IS THE BOOK? *cries and howls*
WHAT THE FUCK?
Expected Publication -June 2016?

I AM SOOOOO PISSED. We dont have a synopsis yet andddd the date has been pushed. I'm just going to go sob in the corner.

May 23rd, 2016

Release date TBA.

BUT
RAW ends with

I’ll come for them.
Redemption is at hand. And I call him AJ.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Someone pleaseeeeee.... help.. tell me his story will
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description

I had to sit and think a bit before I wrote this review. I've been waiting for this book for what feels like AGES. So you can imagine my excitement when I was offered an ARC. Dancing around the apartment may or may not have occurred.

Unfortunately, I didn't love this one...sigh. It was ALL over the place for me. There are two separate storylines that take place in it, and I found that the secondary one took away from Julius's and Alejandra's. Their story just never felt fleshed out enough for me
Sophie's Reading Corner
Guys, I'm dying!!! If you have read Raw, you need to check this out!!!

AJ was a smart boy. He was only five years old but knew the value of a secret.
He didn't like keeping secrets from his mom and when he asked her if it was okay to lie, she told him that it was never okay to be dishonest.
It didn't make sense.
AJ had heard his mother lie before.
Why was she able to lie when he wasn't?
His mother explained that sometimes people told lies to stop another person from being hurt, that these were
Natalie
Oct 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
Okay so it's really bad how much i'm still thinking about Raw...

Lexi...

AJ...

That ending...

Twitch..

I have a serious book hangover, months later that still won't go away.

It's probably because i wasn't sure if I'd get closure from this story and these characters, and it was NEVER confirmed.

So i then tried being Twitch for a while and stalked...

Then i discovered RAW 2.

I went from...

to this..

Pretty quick once i found out this book is about Julius..... and not my TWITCH.

But still, these characters
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 51 | Epilogue x 3
RELEASE DATE: 31st October, 2016

IT'S DIRTY, IT'S RAW, IT'S HIGHLY ADDICTIVE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DIRTY: The highly anticipated sequel to Raw it is vital that you read before jumping onto this to understand the full dynamics of the characters. Told in multiple POV'S Twitch, Alejandra, Julius & Ling. You'll all be pleased that Twitch is back with a vengeance and all those feels
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo FDBD248B-9F32-42A4-BAD0-BD4B15D21CF4_zpsn4bwsmyn.jpg

Alejandra Castillo grew up as mob royalty. Her mother died & Ana and her five siblings were raised by her father. She grew up sheltered, going to private schools & never really having much of a social life. She was taught to believe that family & loyalty were everything & certain sacrifices must be made for the good of the family. So when it's decided she will marry a rivals son, she reluctantly agrees so there can be peace between these mob
Sabrina
IT'S LIVE!
*Amazon*iBooks*Kobo*

Dirty follows Julius, who you met in Raw, as he and his partner, Ling, go on another mission. They're called in to a Mob dispute and have the job of finding out who killed one of their sons. Julius never lets a job affect him, but when he shows up and see's Alejandra, wife to the first son in the Gambino family, that changes. There's something that she's hiding and he intends to do anything he needs to in order to find out her secrets. There is nothing he won't do
Sophia Triad
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Confusing and unfocussed, but still with a solid central story.

The book has a really strong start with two mafia families joined together under the wedding of the first born son of the one family and the first born daughter of the other family.
Although the marriage was not a result of love, the young couple liked each other. They became friends before they got married and during their first night 18 years old Alejandra, daughter of Eduardo Castillo, and her husband Dino, son of Vito Gambino,
Betül
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Everyone loves a villain."

Two and a half years is how long I have been waiting on this book. I LOVED the first book RAW so I had very high expectations for Dirty. I am happy to announce Dirty has met all my expectations. I love this book so much. Belle did a phenomenal job with linking everything perfectly together. All the new characters were very intriguing and added so much more to the story. As for the characters we already, they
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Alejandra - Ana - is the daughter of a mob boss.
When she was 18 years old, her 'normal' life ended. She was asked/forced by her dad, to marry into another crime family. And at first Dino was perfect. They became best friends. But after being married for a while, she finally met the real Dino. The mega-jealous, violent, angry, mean Dino. The Dino who liked watching his little psycho brother violently rape his wife.

And now finally, after six years of constant fear, there might be a change in her
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
If you're anything like me, as soon as you were finished reading Raw, you searched the Earth for book 2. If you were like me, when you got to the bittersweet ending of Raw and saw that the next book was nowhere in sight, you curled up into a ball and sucked on your thumb in despair like a little bish.

Okay. So I didn't really do that but I came pretty close. I've been aching and pining for this book. I can't say that for many series, but this one definitely made the top of my to-be-read list.
AJ
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 darkly intense stars

Holy damn, what a wildly dark and gritty ride! This book is fast paced, action packed and exciting (and all kinds of dark), with fantastically complex characters and an emotional romance, and I freaking loved it! The second book in the Raw Family series, this is definitely not a standalone, and be warned that review contains spoilers for Raw.

This book begins five years after the end of Raw. Twitch is gone, and his best friend Julius and enigmatic psycho side-kick, Ling,
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of this series! She just nailed it!
5 crazy good and dirty stars.

She won her bet !

Belle Aurora took her time to write this much awaited sequel but it was worth the wait! I just hope she won’t need so much time for book three as I need it right now because damn it’s ending on the best part!

I really, really loved that we get to follow not only Julius but a new very interesting female character Alejandra and yes ladies, none other than that mother f…. of Twitch! I know I’m swearing but a) it goes with this book’s spirit and
Saray ( I Read And Paint )
Nov 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
Someone explains to me what the heck is this ?! Julius ? What? What about Twitch? I'm not done with him yet,Aurora. What the hell ?
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Arrange marriage usually happens to bond families and form powerful allies in the mafia world. Alejandra Castillo is a mafia princess. She's classy, pure and royal. Hopeful that she'll have a fruitful married life to Dino Gambino, son of one of the most powerful mafia families and it turns out he's a devil in disguise that made her life a living hell. For 6 years, she endured his abusive husband and one day, he'll pay for it.

Julius Carter, a hitman, was her savior after the altercation in the
Hana ♡
3.5 Stars!

So this book has definitely been a long time coming. I read Raw almost 2 years ago so I completely forgot everything that happened in the story. I re-read some reviews and tried to get the gist of what went on, then I finally started reading this book and it all came back to me! Twitch... Lexi... the fake death and so on...

I will say that I was slightly disappointed that Twitch didn't get more attention in this book. Julius was okay, it took a while for me to warm up to him and he had
Polly
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.9 stars!!

So if you're like me then Raw left you sobbing in a parking lot ready to bill Belle Aurora for therapy. I have been waiting for a follow up to that book since I was looked at by strangers next to me in their car like I was nuts. If you haven't read Raw, do not read this book! You've been warned.

I have to say that I think Belle knocked this one out of the park. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I devoured this one in a day and yet I still want more.

Julius is a hardened
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review

Title: Dirty
Series RAW Family Series 2#
Author: Belle Aurora
Publication: October 31st 2016

ღ Dirty tells the story of Julius & Alejandra & their dark & dangerous story

Alejandra Castillos -I am a mob princess married to a mob prince & heir, who will become king of the domain when his father passes. I am duped into believing my princess is a good man. But I am a fast learner. I will bide my time in hopes that I maybe somehow escape my hell.

Julius Carter is judge, jury, &
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by Give me books promotions.

Intense. Gritty. Raw. Twisted.

Okay, I have to address the big fat elephant in the room... we waited for how long for this book?
More than two and a half years! Damn! That wait was killing me. But, it was all worth it.
Dirty met all my expectations.
I really hope we won't have to wait that long to read the next instalment, because I really need the rest of the Twitch's story.
Even though this is written in multiple POV's, the book is actually
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”
- Ling

* * *
“I don’t follow the rules. I make them.”
- Twich

* * *
“The expectation of love versus the reality is two completely different things.”
- Julius

* * *
“Crazy in love is a dangerous position for a sane man to be in.”
- Julius
Carlae
Oct 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
Dirty ('Raw' #2) is coming! When? I don't know, but I don't care... because is gonna be like this:

YAY!
Juanita
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dirty is told from multiple POVs

Julius is judge, jury, executioner and a whole lot of Alpha hotness.

"This is how it is. I don't fuck around. If I'm done with you, I'll tell you. You'll never not know where you stand with me, because I'll keep you by my fucking side for always."

Alejandra, mob princess, went through a horrible tortuous devastating life starting at eighteen inflicted by her husband Dino and his brother.

A woman who has been torn apart more often than put together. My broken
Paige
3 "To be Continued" Stars

Dirty is the long awaited follow up to Raw and I have to be honest and say I'm glad that I waited to read the Raw until right before Dirty was released because the ending to book 1 was brutal. Though if I'm being honest, the ending to Dirty while not technically a cliffhanger does make me really really anxious to read the next book.

Dirty follows a character introduced in Raw and while it's primarily about a different hero and heroine, the story needs to be read after
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
OMW - Wait WHAT!!!!!!! RAW 2 think my year was just made whooohooo!
Carmen Rae
So we walked away from RAW devastated and sure that we were going to be left on that ending. Then we found out that Belle was writing another one for Julius and I have to be honest I was incredibly apprehensive about putting myself through that again. But then I had to know. So I picked it up and literally couldn’t put it down.

I cooked dinner with it in one hand while I sobbed over the horrors Ana had experienced at the hands of the people who loved her. The way her story started I loved how
Bargain Basement: $100/$50/$30 Amazon Gift Cards 1 5 Oct 31, 2016 04:29PM
Fifty Shades of R...: June 2016 ~ Dirty by Belle Aurora 3 190 May 23, 2016 03:58PM

• The Kiss Thief
  • Toy: A Dark Captive Romance (Original Sin Book 3)
  • Bennett Mafia
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Taken: A Dark Captive Romance (Original Sin Book 1)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
  • Torment: A Dark Captive Romance (Original Sin Book 2)
  • Untouchable
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
  • Black Hearts (Heartbreaker #3)
Belle Aurora is thirty-something year old and was born in the land down under.
At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown’s Breath of Scandal and fell in love with romance.
Having been brought up in a loud and boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for dramatics and

RAW Family (3 books)
  • Raw (RAW Family, #1)
  • Rebirth (RAW Family, #3)
“The truth is, I am not unlike any other woman. I want to be with a man who accepts me for who I am. I would like for a man to love me for all my small quirks rather than shame me for them. And above all, I crave the affection of a man who will give it to me freely, not use it as a weapon against me. At” 5 likes
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” 1 likes