Start by marking “Angie (Bad Boy Rock Star, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Angie (Bad Boy Rock Star, #2.5)

Angie

(Bad Boy Rock Star #2.5)

Angie's feeling for Eric can't be denied but there is a major obstacle in her way - his mother. She feels like she can't be with him until his mother accepts her but it looks like that will never happen. ...more
Published May 16th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Angie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angie

Start your review of Angie (Bad Boy Rock Star, #2.5)
Kami Dodson-Perry
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
This book starts right at the beginning of Storm’s tour.

Angie has a feelings for Eric and Eric has feelings for Angie. Eric’s mother is always mean to Angie so Angie tries to fight her feelings for Eric knowing that his mother will make it difficult to be together.

Spud meets a girl named Denise who apparently is going on tour with them. This makes everyone have to arrange another room for the tour which is not in the budget. Hannah and Jack are not happy about the Denise situation.

Eric asks h
Michelle
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW, after reading the second book in the series wasn't sure if I was a big fan of Angie's character but after reading this book my eyes were opened. It really showed you that looks and how we talk sometimes isn't turely what the persons like.

From book one I have been hooked and will continue to read the story. I developed more of a dislike for Spud though in this book. I can't wait though to see this couples relationship to blossom more in the next rockstar book along with Hannah's and Jack's.

K
Annie
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Quick little read that was fun. A glimpse into Angie and Eric getting things started. This flowed really nicely and I enjoyed Angie's biting humor. Honestly, it's almost as though it was a totally different author because it flowed so much better than the first two novels. ...more
Emma Jefferson
Apr 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: candy-j-starr
Good little story but it wasn't for me. Could of added more to increase the story line as much of it skipped time to much and made it complicated.

This wasn't for me but was good to know how Angie ended up with Eric. shame their wasn't much detail between the 2
Rebecca Collins
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great short story

Very entertaining and a great short story to read after the series and get a little more insight into Angie. I did feel the ending was slightly rushed.
Julie
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A nice Bad Boy Rock short read with a little glimpse at Angie and Eric. The flow was wonderful. A great addition to the series.
Dj Acrey
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Quick side story

I enjoyed seeing the characters, Angie and Eric find each other as well as the disruption of Eric-mama lol worth the time.
Coralee Corrigan
Too short but good!
Denise McLendon
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Hooray for Angie!

She is so quirky, I love her "devil may care" attitude. I hope her and Eric get a chance to find real happiness.
Mary
Maria
Jan 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dare
  • Filthy Beautiful (Players, #2)
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Players #3)
  • Rock F*ck Club
  • Wicked (Rock Me, #1)
  • Backstage Pass: V.I.P. (The Backstage Pass Rock Star Romance, #2)
  • A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
  • Rock Me Deep
  • Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength, #1-3)
  • Forever Wicked (Wicked #4)
  • Glitter on the Web
  • Hard Body Rock (Body Rock, #1)
  • Hard Rock Daddy Box Set (Sand & Fog #1-3)
  • The Manzone Brothers Box Set (Sand & Fog #4-6)
Candy J. Starr used to be a band manager until she realised that the band she managed was so lacking in charisma that they actually sucked the charisma out of any room they played. “Screw you,” she said, leaving them to wallow in obscurity – totally forgetting that they owed her big bucks for video equipment hire.

Candy has filmed and interviewed some big names in the rock business, and a lot of sm

Bad Boy Rock Star (3 books)
  • Bad Boy Rock Star (Bad Boy Rock Star, #1)
  • Bad Boy vs Millionaire (Bad Boy Rock Star, #2)
  • Bad Boy Redemption (Bad Boy Rock Star, #3)

News & Interviews