Start by marking “Taming Tabitha (Bond of Three, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taming Tabitha (Bond of Three, #1)

Taming Tabitha

(Bond of Three #1)

Book 1 in the Bond of Three series.

As a Seer, Tabitha has always known the day would come when she’d have to face her destiny and succumb to her future mate, as only then would her powers fall fully under her command. Tradition dictates that Tabitha run, forcing her intended to prove his worth—and his desire. But it is the discovery that Tabitha is destined for two mates,
Published March 14th 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Taming Tabitha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Tabitha

Barbara
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fast short read of only 36 pages it felt like one minute I was reading and the next the story was finished.An interesting read the I enjoyed, looking forward to reading the next book.I received a copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
SirenBookReviews
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the first story to the Bond of Three Series. Taming Tabitha sets up the stage for the next book with hints of magic and darkness in the future. There is mention of a queen and I’m hoping the next book will go into a more involved explanation as to what exactly they are as a people. We are led to believe they are immortal and a different species all together, but how did they end up with humans?

In this short story we are introduced to Tabitha Hoffman who is a Seer and has visions. Lancast
CarolKat
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is quite the concept. Female seers having to run at the time of mating, and only the male hunters destined for them are able to catch them.

In Tabitha's case she has been running and avoiding the hunters she is sure are her mates for ten years. They aren't as patient this time around and apparently have formed an alliance.

This book heats up to sizzling from from the moment she finds herself in a trap. Even as Tabitha has visions that leave questions about the future.

Be sure to hydrate a
Caroline Doig
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this is a great story very original, I’m a new reader to this author and what a great introduction to her work. Tabitha has been running for 10 years from the hunters that are destined to be her mates. The two men that are her mates work together to trap her because they have been chasing her for too many years and this time she’s not going to get away. Hot 🔥🔥 this book was steaming up my kindle and making me sweat. This was only a short story and it finished too soon but it was very enjoyab ...more
Lory
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a very intriguing read. While I found the story to be extremely short not knowing that this was a short story. It did however pack a punch. But there also plenty going on, there mention of a queen so I do hope future book will explain that a little better. Overall enjoyable and entertaining read looking forward to reading more in this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Christine Woinich
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very steamy short read. This is about mates finding each other and giving their all. There is more to the storyline, so I look forward to reading more. Tabitha is unusual for her kind so her mates are unusual as well. Lancaster and Gage are opposites but are what Tabitha needs. I liked them but would prefer more of their story.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.
RaeAnne Fox
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In to the world of Seer’s we go!

Well that was one hell of a stumble down the rabbit hole. The tumble down in to Tabitha’s world as a Seer with the knowledge of the future in a world where each Seer has a fated Mate. But Tabitha doesn’t have just one she has two Gage and Lancaster. They’ve been chasing her for a long time secure in the knowledge that they will catch her. She’s theirs and they’re hers. A unique bond of three but oh so good!
Robin
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Taming Tabitha is a short story about seers and hunters (a menage)
It's kind of written in lyrical style which gives it a medieval feel with a few up to date colloquialisms thrown in to keep it in the present.
This first short story in all about the long awaited capture and mating of the three.
It's a good start to a new series.
Happy Reading:)
Amanda Williams
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book includes such powerful, raw emotion and takes you on so many twists and turns you never know what to expect next. I love the way this author writes and you can tell that the writer pours every ounce of her soul into the book. Kept my attention throughout the entire book and the characters are made to feel like family and that you genuinely care what happens to them. Amazing work.
Linda
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this 4.5 book. Tabitha, a Seer is at a point in her life where she is supposed to take a mate, but, she doesn't want just one mate. Thank goodness Gage and Lancaster were okay with sharing, or are they? Will a challenge for Tabitha as a life long mate change their friendship forever? Read this short story to find out.
Levia
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and shirt erotic read with a male female male cast. The slight backstory adds to the overall book and encourages readers to read subsequent books. The passionate romance and sex are definitely heat inducing. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the series goes, and if they're as hot.
I received this book free for an honest review and all opinions are my own.
Jodi Bobbett
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

For such a short story a lot happens. Love the idea and the whole storyline. When the reader would surely be confused about things, they are explained very well. Great story and wonderful storytelling. Highly recommended.
Bella
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A really interesting, well-written short story. Sets the scene for the coming stories (I assume) and hints at some intriguing plot developments to come. Lacked a little bit of character development for me, but I enjoyed it a lot.
Donna
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
m/f/m
Wow! There is a whole lot going on in a very short story. That being said this is a fast paced read that builds to a smoking hot climax that will leave you temporarily satisfied but wanting to know more about the prophecy and just how folks are going to respond to the power of three.
Rachel
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
The idea seems interesting but disappointed that it’s really a very short story about a threesome. If it’s set for the next book, the plot isn’t enough for me to attempt to find out.
Jessica Leonard
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Complimentary copy provided by author/publisher for an honest review.

I don't generally go for the short stories but I have to say I genuinely liked this book! I thought it was the perfect combination of character background story, build up, and everything tied up nicely. I also enjoyed the quick change in POV to also get some more of the Gage's reaction.

Lets not forget the steamy, hot, sexy scene that makes this book even better *wink*

5 *WINK* READ

Book Flirts by Jessi
www.facebook.com/bookflirts
Eva Millien
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
The first in the new Bond of Three erotic paranormal series is a riveting quick read that has the reader shivering with passion. While I found the story to be a little too short, it was an enjoyable read that has lots of future potential with the intriguing prophecy that the author hinted at.

3 STARS

Sep 30, 2014
Shannon Zak
May 18, 2014
HeidiLynns BookReviews
First, I want to thank Virginia Nelson for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.
Taming Tabitha is the first book of Bond of Three by Virginia Nelson. Even though this book was a very quick read this book was packed with action and a lot of heat! Very interesting characters and the ultimate climax to the story was fun to read as well. Makes you wonder what adventures the characters will have in the next book.
Heather
rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2016
Maramg
Jul 03, 2015
Phyllis Lindblom
Jul 29, 2015
Virginia Nelson believed them when they said, “Write what you know.” Small town girl writing small town romance, her characters are as full of flaws, misunderstandings, and flat out mistakes as Virginia herself. When she’s not writing or plotting to take over the world, she likes to hang out with the greatest kids in history, play in the mud, drive far too fast, and scream at inanimate objects. Vi ...more

Bond of Three (4 books)
  • Calling Caralisa (Bond of Three, #2)
  • Riding Ripley (Bond of Three, #3)
  • Fighting for Fiona (Bond of Three, #4)