Start by marking “Green Eyes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #2)” as Want to Read:
Green Eyes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #2)

Green Eyes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries #2)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  1,821 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
When cupcake-loving croupier and private investigator Tiffany Black witnesses a handsome, green-eyed man making a getaway after an art heist, she finds her normally chaotic life becoming even more complicated.

Tiffany flits between her two new cases: investigating the missing Van Gogh, and the murder of a Hollywood starlet with a secret life. When her investigation takes an
Published March 5th 2014

Anne
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
While the second in a series, this book stands alone just fine.

Green Eyes was a quick, light mystery read. I didn't find it especially funny though and only laughed once near the end. I found myself comparing it to the Stephanie Plum series and there are a lot of similarities. Matching making mother, really unfortunate prospective grooms, a quirky grandmother, Stone, her sexy PI/security guy mentor (will they or won't they???). However, Tiffany, while inexperienced, isn't the fiasco as a PI as S
Rhonda
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

4 STARS

I liked Green Eyes in Las Vegas. It was funny, lot of interesting characters, lots of suspects. It is a cozy mystery.

Tiffany Black is a casino dealer. She is also a brand new P.I. She has a crazy family, goofy neighbors and gets into a lot of trouble. Just by being herself.

Tiffany walking home after work sees a man in ski mask, in a suit & parachute off the strip. He has green eyes that wink at her gets into a car and disappears. She can't stop thinking about him. She finds out th
Jenni Schell
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
This was a really fun book. I liked the mystery and the hint of romance blossoming. It was a very quick read that leaves me wanting to read more books in this series. Great job.

Debbie Oxier
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love these books! They are simple in nature, fast paced and quick to read, and HIGHLY entertaining!

For those who don't know, Tiffany Black is a croupier in Vegas by night, a private investigator the rest of the time. Her first big case she solved a wealthy man's murder. She has a friend, Stone, who serves as a bodyguard should the need arise but there is also a hint of attraction between them, although so far Tiffany denies it. She also has a good friend on the force, Emily, and her family liv
Pamella Arthur
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute story. Better than the first one. Can't wait to read the next one.

Cute story. Better than the first one. Still too much like the Stephanie Plum stories. I'm looking forward to the next one.
judy mcwade
Apr 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Tiffany strikes again.

These books are very entertaining, unfortunately the resemblance to the characters in Janet Evanoviches Stephanie Plum series and these stories are all too apparent. A good fun read nonetheless.
Henriette
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Since it was included in Kindle Unlimited, I've decided to read the second book, even though the first was kind of bland.

Tiffany still sees becoming a PI as her way out being a blackjack dealer. A friend of her client from the first book hires her to find out, who killed her best friend/roommate. The victim wanted to become an actress and therefore worked as a stripper on weekends. But, she was about to star in an indie film and had a rich fiancé. The murder investigation is then diluted with tw
Troy
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tiffany Black is a a casino dealer who is attempting to become a full time private investigator in Las Vegas. She has some decent contacts and some friends who are in her corner on the career change, which helps, but her instincts are still a work in progress. Through all of this, she's two for two in solving her first two cases, albeit via quite a bit of luck helping along the way.

A.R. Winters has done a nice job making the first two books in the Black Mystery Series interesting, relatively fa
Cathy
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I am enjoying these books. They are fun and much like Stephanie Plum, Tiffany Black has interesting friends and family. In fact, trade New Jersey for Las Vegas and they are very much alike. I actually prefer Tiffany's world. However there are big differences between these books and Evanovich's which I suspect is more about how they are published. These books need proofreading and a good editor. I still am enjoying them. Also the author uses the word learnt so much that although I know it means l ...more
Marla
Jul 08, 2017 rated it liked it
The mysteries in this book seemed rather weak, like just a means to set-up a potential new love interest. Although, after having read six of the Tiffany Black books, this is one she actually solves and not one where the killer just shows up to kill her and all is revealed.
The art theft plot is very Leverage-esque.
Still and all, a light, entertaining read.
Patti Ashley
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Same flavor

I want a little more action and less ditzy. Tiffany is getting better, but the crazy family keeps you hooked. The cases are interesting, but I wish it moved a little faster.
Marilyn R Moran
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating and fast moving

Tiffany is up to her eyeballs in a murder of a stripper. Nothing seems as if it truly is. Lots of impressive investigating and laughs to boot. It all works nicely to lead her readers to the global solution. Can't wait to read the next in the series.
Kathryn Moore
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Weak story and took too long to tell it. Would have been better if written as a"short story."
A dealer at a casino in Las Vegas is going home after her shift and she sees someone parachuting out a window. To find out the person stole a Van Gogh painting.
Sasha Green
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm loving this series. I do however wish there was better editing. It's very distracting when words are not spelled correctly or are not used in the right context
Julie Bartholoma
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable murder mystery. Tiffany Black is a P.I. who most people could identify with and see themselves following along behind through her crime solving and cupcake tasting life.
Shannon Citro
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actually a better followup!

Surprisingly better than the first book in the series. Still a little too heavy on the air headed-ness and attractive men, but the story improved.
Pandora
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Funny, smart, quick read

I enjoy quick wit, fun , not quite perfect characters- that's what A. R. Winters ,Tiffany Black series are. So take a seat and enjoy yourself
Marie (UK)
this started off well bu the deductive reasoning of this PI seems to rely on accusing all separate suspects and waiting to see if they would confess. Cant say i will be reading more of the series
DelAnne Frazee
ASIN: B00ITNWAVM
Reviewer: DelAnne
Reviewed For: NetGalley
My Rating: 4 1/2 Stars

The freshness of the characters around Tiffany make her seem so realistic. We all love our families, but their interference in our lives can be annoying a
Teena in Toronto
Mar 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Tiffany is walking home from her job at the casino late one night when a man dressed in black with green eyes lands in front of her via a parachute carrying a poster tube. Then he takes off in his fancy car. When she discovers that she had witnessed the theft of a van Gogh painting, she reports it to the police.

In the meantime, a stripper slash actress was murdered and her friend hires Tiffany (she's trying to pursue a career as a PI) to find out what really happened. As Tiffany investigates, sh
Pat aka Tygyr
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tiffany Black is walking home after finishing her shift as a casino dealer. She is also a part time PI. As she is walking home a man with beautiful green eyes falls out of the sky. He quickly grabs his parachute and escapes in his red Ferrari after taking time to wink at her. Next day she hears a famous painting was stolen in the area. She remembers that green eyes was carrying a tube that could have held a painting. Because he had a ski mask on, she only saw his eyes. She works with the company ...more
Kathy
Green Eyes in Las Vegas by A.R. Winters

Tiffany Black works as a Casino Dealer in Las Vegas, Nevada while she tries to kick start her career as a Private Investigator. While she was walking home from work she noticed a tall dark man with green eyes parachuting off a building. Notice he had a skinny tube around his back. When she found out from her friend from the police dept. their was a theft of a painting and she could have witnessed that.
Tiffany receives a call from a woman who was the best f
Saisudha Acharya
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction-crime
Something about the Tiffany Black series puts me in summer-vacation-mode. This second book didn't disappoint. There is still no definite hero, really, although we all know it is Stone and I don't care that she drags out that relationship a bit.
Being a dessert-addict myself, I sympathise with Tiffany's need for sweet buttery creamy treats just to get the day started. Clearly she has a better metabolism than me, but oh-whatever.
I like the double mystery format and I like the almost unrealistic an
P Karr
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
Las Vegas is a dream destination for most people. It is the ultimate glamorous town, and one of my favorite places. There is so much to do other than gambling, and you can spend too much or too little and still have a memorable experience. Little wonder that the title of Green Eyes in Las Vegas lured me. Cupcakes sealed the deal.

I have never read anything about Tiffany Black before, so here was a chance to read about yet another women sleuth. The book provided a 180 degree turn from my recent M
Michelle
Jul 29, 2015 rated it liked it
A James Bond kind of man lands with his parachute just feet away from Tiffany as she walks home from work late at night. Dressed in a tux and wearing a ski mask over his face, he lands perfectly, winks at her with his distinct green eyes, and walks away from her toward his Ferrari parked a block away, then speeds off. Tiffany is mesmerized and a little struck by love-at-first sight. He MUST be the art thief that she helps to investigate later, but could he be a murderer? Tiffany begins to find h ...more
Grammar*Kitten
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Quite simply - I can't get enough of Tiffany Black.

I love her.

There is some great character development in this book, and I really enjoyed the hint of romance thrown in for Tiff; with her mother's tendencies to try and set her up with the most inappropriate men, it's nice to see she can find a gorgeous - if equally inappropriate - man for herself!

As usual, Winters frosts a great cozy-cupcake mystery with humour that not only makes my lips twitch but genuinely makes me laugh out loud at times.

Re
laura hely
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Light reading, some mystery

This is the second Tiffany Black book I've read, and I looked forward to the next, for some reasons. Tiffany is not a well developed character, in fact all the characters run toward stereotypes, but one still gets attached to a few of them. The mysteries are not too hard to figure out, but one is kept guessing for awhile. At times it is hard to put the book down.
I recommend this series to those who love the really tough, scary mysteries, as I do. The Tiffany books giv
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good read

This book is as good as the first. Definitely read book 1 first because there are so many people carried over from book 1. Tiffany is at it again solving a murder and a high-dollar robbery. A new man enters her life and her hilarious family makes an appearance. She finally finds out who is trying to kill her. Highly recommend to those who like Stephanie Plum. And even those who don't know who Plum is.
Jana
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The fun keeps right on rolling in book number two. The characters are becoming more familiar and more enjoyable. I especially love the interaction with Tiffany and her family. Winters continues to provide fun, clean reading mysteries. If you are looking for something quick reading and funny to pass an afternoon then this series is sure to please. You should definitely start with book number one for the most enjoyment.
Patricia
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
What a romp! Tiffany Black is a casino dealer who wants to be a private investigator. Right off the bat she encounters this business-suited masked man with green eyes who comes parachuting off one of the buildings on her way home after work. That sets the stage for her next investigation. I won't say anything else other than to assure you that you will totally enjoy this lively book. I am a new fan of A.R. Winters!!!
  • Artful Dodger (Maggie Kean Misadventures, #1)
  • Whiskey Sour (An Addison Holmes Mystery, #2)
  • Mango Lucky (Mango Bob, #2)
  • Never Haunt A Historian (Leigh Koslow Mystery #7)
  • Pretty is as Pretty Dies (Myrtle Clover Mysteries, #1)
  • Trouble in Paradise (Paradise, #3)
  • Swamp Team 3 (Miss Fortune Mystery, #4)
  • Wedding Day of Murder (Lacy Steele Mysteries, Book 6)
  • Easy Like Sunday Mourning (Page Turners, #2)
  • Code of Silence (Ben Reese, #6)
  • Change of Heart (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #6)
  • Deadly Dancing (Mars Cannon, #1)
  • Deceptive (On the Run, #3)
A.R. Winters is a cozy mystery writer who loves writing about crazy characters and vibrant locations. And food, lots of delicious food!

When not writing, A.R. Winters is usually busy eating too much cake...

You can also find her on Facebook
More about A.R. Winters

Tiffany Black Mysteries (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Innocent in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #1)
  • Red Roses in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #3)
  • Lost Kitten in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #4)
  • Reality Check in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #5)
  • Deadly Disco in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #6)
  • Pesky Politicians in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #7)
  • A Perfect Murder in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #8)
  • Furniture Fatality in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #9)
  • High Stakes and Hazelnut Cupcakes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #10)
  • Dancing With Danger in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #11)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Shaken (Jack Daniels Mystery, #7)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Day (Jessie Cole, #1)
  • Split Second
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Killing Lessons (Valerie Hart, #1)
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Blood Money (Joe Dillard #6)
  • Bluebird, Bluebird
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • In Good Faith (Joe Dillard #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Forbidden Stone (The Copernicus Legacy, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Monogram Murders
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Hanging Judge (The Judge Norcross Novels)
  • The Visitant: A Venetian Ghost Story
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Die Like an Eagle (Meg Langslow #20)
  • Damaged
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Virgin in the Ice (The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael)
  • Little Monsters
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener (Agatha Raisin, #3)
  • Infinity Born
    $6.99 $2.49
  • True Fiction (Ian Ludlow Thrillers #1)
  • The Long and Faraway Gone
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Deadly Recall (Jessie Cole, #2)
  • The Curse of the Pharaohs
  • When You Disappeared
  • Queenpin
  • I'm Thinking of Ending Things
  • Song of Kali
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Counterfeit Heiress (Lady Emily, #9)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Ugly Young Thing (Strangers #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Burglars Can't Be Choosers (Rhodenbarr, #1)
  • Trespassing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • In Cold Blood (A Beatrix Rose Thriller Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Lord Peter Views the Body (Lord Peter Wimsey, #4)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Stranger Inside (Strangers #4)
  • The Remains
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Doubt (Caroline Auden, #1)
  • The Marriage Pact
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Signature Wounds (A Grale Thriller Book 1)
  • The Trouble with Goats and Sheep
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Naturalist (The Naturalist #1)
  • The Girl from the Sea
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms Mystery, #2)
    $2.99 $1.99
  • The Five Red Herrings (Lord Peter Wimsey, #7)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Lady Cop Makes Trouble  (Kopp Sisters #2)
  • Six Wakes
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Death in the Devil's Acre (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #7)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • And Only to Deceive (Lady Emily, #1)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Bluegate Fields (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #6)
  • Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy, #1)
  • The Forgotten Ones
  • Moving Day
  • Jade Dragon Mountain
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The 19th Wife
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Dead Over Heels (Aurora Teagarden, #5)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Whole Enchilada (A Goldy Schulz Culinary Mystery #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonous (Max Revere, #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • An Expert in Murder (Josephine Tey, #1)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Mission Flats
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Death of a Travelling Man (Hamish Macbeth Mystery)
  • The Grave Tender
  • I Am Watching You
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Persons Unknown (DS Manon, #2)
  • The Given Day
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Cold Vengeance (Pendergast, #11)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Outrage (Faith McMann Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lion (John Corey, #5)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Injustice For All (Joe Dillard #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)
  • The Stockholm Octavo
  • American by Day
  • The Necklace
  • Good Behavior
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Big Fear (Hollow City Series, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Birdman
  • Clockers
  • Never Smile at Strangers
  • The Moonlit Garden
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Holy Island (DCI Ryan Mysteries, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Barkeep
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Good Liar
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Cold (A Joe Tiplady Thriller #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Criminal Defense (Philadelphia Legal #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8)
  • Twisted
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter Series, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • No Shred of Evidence (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #18)