Start by marking “Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma, #1)

Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma #1)

LOVE— it’s a common word that people take for granted. As for me, Sasha Adams, I have seen that love isn’t everything, though sometimes it’s meant to be. But to be honest, I never wanted it. That has been my plan for as long as I can remember. The only person I ever wanted to love is my sister Lola. But then I met not one no, not even two— but three beautiful men.
Dylan, t
Published March 5th 2014 (first published March 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sasha's Dilemma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sasha's Dilemma

DW
Jan 01, 2016 DW rated it really liked it
I don't know what to say.. My feelings are so torn.
Sasha Adams never wanted to fall in love and has always avoided it but all of a sudden she has 2 men competing for her love. You would think that having 2 sexy men wanting you would be a good thing but she is so confused because she wants both. She finds herself in quiet the dilemma and I found myself laughing through most of it.

Josh owns a tattoo shop and is covered in tattoos. He has a reputation as a man whore. Sasha knows that he is going
Robert
Sep 08, 2014 Robert rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-books
Three teams to choose from…Team Josh, Dylan and Brax. From my point of view, I would have to say Josh is most like me. He is a total man-whore until he meets “the one”. It is surprising how willing you are to change your ways when your heart goes thump thump thump when you meet that special person. You hope that they feel the same way, but as Josh found out, love isn’t always easy!

Josh was Mr Sex, Mr Get Girls Panting, Mr Anything Goes, Mr Exciting, Mr Sarcastic, Mr Cheeky. He had his softer sid
Amber Fueston
Feb 25, 2014 Amber Fueston rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-keep, arc-s
Sasha isn't looking for love but it is looking for her. Dylan the good doctor wants her, and then you have the tattooed bad boy who makes her heart race. Throw in a sexy musician named Brax and what do you have? Sasha's Dilemma.

At first reading the story from Sasha's point of view with her factual bare-bones style was hard for me but I quickly fell in love with Josh and even grudgingly come to love Sasha once I was able to understand her personality a little better. I think she overreacted just
Ellen  Small
Jun 17, 2014 Ellen Small rated it it was amazing
Well I'm broken.....TL Smith you've broken me into tiny bits with Sasha....but damn what a read!!!!

What can you do when you do everything in your power to avoid love...but it does everything it can to find you...you take the first reason you thinks big enough to give up an run..that's exactly what Sasha did to Josh to avoid facing the fact she loved him!!!!

Years later he's back in her life and he's not letting go easily, he wants his second chance and he'll do anything he has to so he gets it...
Ada Frost
Jun 19, 2014 Ada Frost rated it it was amazing
So my brain is fuggled this morning, I stayed up way, way, way past bedtime to finish this book....so yeah school run was a bitch!
There are so many WTF moments in this book, where you scream at your kindle "why would you do that?" But there are even more hot, loving, gentle moments that melt you. I think that is why it's so hard to deal with some things that occur.

I will hold my hand up and say I'm team Brax.....hot dayum! Sasha made some seriously questionable choices, but let's face it she d
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
May 21, 2014 Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews rated it it was amazing
YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU HAVE READ A FABULOUS STROY WHEN WEEKS AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT
YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT, STILL GETTING GOOSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT IT AND STILL GET CHOKED UP ABOUT IT!!

TL.SMITH IS NOW AND WILL FOR ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY CLOSEST AND TRUEST FRIENDS I EVER HAVE, I LOVE THIS GIRL LIKE SHE IS MY SISTA!!
SO WHEN SHE ASKS ME "PLS BITCH READ SASHA'S STORY TONIGHT"
WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO SAY OR DO??

OF COURSE I SAY YES!!! I DONT REGRET READING ABOUT SASHA, THIS I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH
Magic Within the Pages
Jul 06, 2014 Magic Within the Pages rated it it was amazing
Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars

**Personal Read**

Loved this book by T.L. Smith, it has a bit of everything ...

Sasha’s Dilemma by T.L. Smith is not your average romance, there’s no happy ever after and I have to admit I really like my happy ever after, but it did not in any way detract from my love for this book.

BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Aug 09, 2014 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing

I learned a very good lesson from watching my mother react every time she got dumped. I will never fall in love. My name is Sasha Adams and I have seen that love isn’t everything, though sometimes it’s meant to be.

But to be honest, I never wanted it. But then I met not one no, not even two— but three beautiful men. Dylan, the doctor, had his head screwed on tight. Josh, well, he was a tattooed sex machine playboy. Then there was Brax, the rock star. They all wanted my heart, but I refused to gi
Kaylene Osborn
Jun 22, 2014 Kaylene Osborn rated it it was amazing
Loved this book by T.L. Smith, it has a bit of everything ...

Sasha Adams is a lucky girl, she has three very gorgeous men after her, Dylan (the doctor), Josh (the tattooed playboy) and Brax (the rock god). Sasha was not looking for love, but it certainly found her and hence as the book is named
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
It's right there in the synopsis. This is not a HEA, what the author doesn't tell you is she is going to rip your heart out stomp on it and give it back broken. You will love, hate, cry, get frustrated with this drama filled emotional roller coaster of a book.

Sasha Adams isn't looking for love, she doesn't want it or really believe in it. Why would she want it when all it does is cause pain and complicates things but love is looking for her!
Sasha and her sister Lola stick together, it's them a
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 29, 2014 Romance Readers Retreat rated it really liked it
I went back and forth several times over what to rate this book, I couldn't make my mind up between 3 or 4 stars. But after thinking on it a while I've settled on 4 stars.

The story was engaging and the love interests made for great reading. However I did have some issues with Sasha, the main character and narrator. Sometimes I would sympathise with the situations she found herself in but sometimes I wanted to slap some sense into her when I felt she was making really bad choices.

I was sucked in
Natasha
Aug 05, 2014 Natasha rated it really liked it
Well first off it says in the blurb it's not a HEA. Well it's true. When Sasha was growing up she saw what love did with her mum so she vowed never to fall in love. So Sasha becomes closed off...then 3 handsome men come along and turn her world upside down and bring out emotions she locked away. Well this book will bring out the intense emotions out of you. It will make you want to chuck the book against a wall....then pick it up to read again because you want to know what happens next then chuc ...more
Becca Lee
Feb 25, 2014 Becca Lee rated it it was amazing
Sasha's Dilemma was a truly challenging read. Not because of any weakness, simply because the author pushes her characters in so many directions that I was left torn, confused, amazed and heart broken.

It's a fabulous read, one that pushes the boundaries of the struggles of a relationship and feeling divided in love. The author, T.L Smith, handles this drama and the complexities that go with it, superbly well.

I bought into Sasha's story and was able to understand her psyche and dilemma, so much
Angela Deforge
Aug 27, 2014 Angela Deforge rated it it was amazing
OMG this book absoluty broke me!! Like im talking fetal position, bawling my eyes out asking why why why?? But with that said holy crap what a great book. I have never been so tore up about a book that I actually had to take a couple days off from reading or even talking about it. The emotions in this book are just beautiful and horrible all in one. I don't want to give alot away but all I can really say is man I can't wait for book 2 and this time im coming prepared with a blanket and a crap lo ...more
Kristy-leah
Mar 06, 2014 Kristy-leah rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. When I was half way through I was so conflicted, I wanted to just slap Sasha for making me choose, which hunk should I barrack for!?! With all the people and their storys, what a dilemma she must be in. When I was nearly the end my head was spinning! When I finished the book T.L. Smith... You not only turned Sash's life upside down but you put my face in a tissue box!
If this is your first book.. Congratulations! I can't wait to see
Melissa Christenson
Oct 10, 2014 Melissa Christenson rated it it was amazing
Claire Simmonds
Jul 29, 2014 Claire Simmonds rated it it was amazing
i read this book as its part of tne enpower antholgy im reading at minute an oh my god ugly cry an i loved it raw emotional deals with lots of emotions love , mistrust , greif so many an now im desperate for the next one sashas demons .ive also downloaded adams heaven the story about one of the couples in this story but i need to be on my own with tissues an prob alchol as i kniw this is giing to be a tear your heart to shreads book so if im quivering blubbing in a corner for the rest of the wee ...more
Soxie
Mar 18, 2014 Soxie rated it it was amazing
What can i say about this book without giving so much away ... oh, i know!!! I LOVED IT!! .. that Sasha is one lucky lady.. This books was refreshing to me as it more or less felt real like it would happen and does happen .. I know books are not meant to be real.. This book just captured me from the start to the finish.. It can get a bit emotional but without going into spoilers i can't really tell you .. You will just have to pick up this book and read it for yourself .. I can't wait to read th ...more
Nate
Mar 09, 2015 Nate rated it it was amazing
Wow, can't help but love Sasha from the beginning...nothing has been easy for her & she's been thru a lot. But wow, this book was a roller coaster of emotions...the ending broke my heart & I went they a box of Kleenex. Now I learn there's a second book to this story so am anxious to finish the series. I really hope Sasha has a happy ending...poor girl.
Susan
Mar 28, 2014 Susan rated it really liked it
I loved it, I hated it ,I laughed and I cried but most of all I ant to know where we go from here. If you are after a HEA book then this is not for you but if you want real emotions, real problems and real people then definitely give this a whirl.
Nikki
Nov 28, 2016 Nikki rated it it was ok
Another DNF for me. I didn't really like Sasha or Lola and too much repetition for me. I got bored.
Kat
This is not a HEA - well this is the first line of the synopsis So I guess I was prepared to be bawling at some point in the book, But Ms Smith actually had me thinking that there was going to be a silver lining at one point... but by the end that hope was mercilessly stamped upon!!! Silly me...

The book is told in Sasha's POV and sometimes you want to shake her, and other times you want to give her a big arse hug, and dry her tears... She's had a rough upbringing and she doesn't believe in HEA o
Lisa
Sep 18, 2015 Lisa rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s
I received a complimentary copy of Sasha’s Dilemma for an honest review.

I read the first line – this is not an HEA! - and knew that I would need to remind myself of this throughout the book. Therefore, I felt somewhat prepared for the outcome. I love love love reading book from authors in other countries – the slang and wording always grabs my attention and T.L. Smith was able to do that.

Sasha doesn’t love – she saw her mother wanting to be loved by too many men that she was turned off. I honest
Amy
Oct 12, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was amazing. After seeing what her mother was like Sasha made a vow to never love. She had that fear that she would end up like her mother and didn't want to. Sasha grew up and had met two great guys, and had to make the choice between the safe one or the one who she's doesn't believe is too safe. She chooses the one she doesn't feel is too safe, and later learns about something hidden and she can't get over it. Not then anyway, so she leaves and tries to start over. Will she ever ...more
Miranda Beazley
Sep 19, 2014 Miranda Beazley rated it really liked it

I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review.

This is not a happily ever after story. It will make you cry and make you curse. But it is an awesome book and well worth reading.

It is a fast paced book that moves in a bit of a whirlwind. The characters are well written and loveable. Sasha is indecisive at times but eventually follows her heart in the end.

I just really need to warn you again it's not a HEA book, so don't read if you absolutely at all costs need the HEA. If you
Elizabeth Kelly
Feb 25, 2014 Elizabeth Kelly rated it it was amazing
What a great debut novel from T.L Smith.

Sasha Adams is a girl with a plan, she doesn't want love. Love only complicates things, but we all know we don't always get what we want.
I enjoyed following Sasha on her journey of life, love friendship and pain. This book will make you laugh, scream and cry as Sasha truly gets herself into a dilemma, she has to make some hard choices and ultimately takes a chance but things don't go the way she want's.

Go read it!!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Can't wait to start this! Copy gifted by the author! :D

photo 101206-Amy-Adams-OMG-excited-gif-Imgu-Hmyk_zps5c05d4fc.gif
Samara
Mar 07, 2014 Samara rated it it was amazing
Wow, Sasha really does have a dilemma, although I don't think I'd mine all that much it were me lol. I really enjoyed this book it made me laugh and capture me completely. It is well written and at times I feel like I could relate to the characters. I would definitely recommend this book as must read. Looking forward to what comes next.
Dani
Mar 21, 2016 Dani rated it really liked it
Wow. That's all I can say! I couldn't put this book down! I HAD to know who she picked! This book ranged from sexy, to funny, to heart-wrenching. OMG that ending! gah! I need to start the next one... NOW!
Laura White
Apr 04, 2014 Laura White rated it it was amazing
Well she said to me "don't hate me at the end" and now we need to have words T.L Smith!
A lovely story of ups and downs love and loss and family and friends. A Beautiful read :)
  • At Last
  • Property of The Saints MC
  • Heavy Metal Heart (Demon Rock, #1)
  • Rocking Esme (The Rocking Series)
  • Marooned with the Rock Star
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (Hautboy Series, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 7 "Connections" (My Masters' Nightmare, #7)
  • Wild Ride  (Wild, #1)
  • Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas, #1)
  • Antidote (Don't..., #2)
  • Island Fever
  • Dash: Volume 1 (Dash #1)
  • Undercover (Winged Enemy MC, #1)
  • Obsession (Darkness Falls, #1)
  • Schadenfreude
  • Caught in the Middle
  • The Chase, Volume 1 (The Chase, #1)
  • Dragonfly Kisses (Tryst Island, #2)
T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words.

T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes ;-)

Don't be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn't bite, hard!

You can follow her on Instagram - tlsmith1313
Twitter - @LsmithT
More about T.L. Smith...

Dilemma (3 books)
  • Adam's Heaven (Dilemma, #1.5)
  • Sasha's Demons  (Dilemma, #2)