Start by marking “Just Mommy and Me” as Want to Read:
Just Mommy and Me

Just Mommy and Me

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
"If I were a monkey who swung on a tree and you were my mommy, who swung after me . . . imagine how happy and fun it would be."Hand in hand a mother and child monkey spend the entire day together doing the special things that create warm memories: playing hide-and-seek, picking flowers in the breeze, swimming with the fishes and frogs, walking in cool, shady places until f ...more
Published March 16th 2004 by HarperCollins (first published March 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Just Mommy and Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Mommy and Me

Rachel
Feb 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I picked this book out because my nickname for my son is Monkeypants because he is so wiggly and climbs everywhere, plus I just thought the cover image was cute. He enjoyed me reading this book to him. This is an adorable book about a son who imagines him and his mother are monkeys and do things like eat bananas, take naps in the jungle and watch the sunset together. As another reader has said, would be great to read for Mother's Day. Recommended for ages 6 months+, 4 stars.
Jeanine Madden
May 05, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is a great read aloud rhyming book for Mother's Day. Kids are able to identify with the child in the book, wanting to spend time with mom. This is a great book to use for work on narrative skills and phonological awareness. Pair this book with Is Your Mama a Llama? by Stephen Kellogg for even more narrative skill and phonological awareness work.
Ncol
Jun 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
I bought this book for Bella when she was a year old. And we love it so much we can recite the whole thing to you by memory. I just read it to Savannah and she loves it so much shes trying to eat it! :)
Pamela Hubbard
Cute story about a little boy pretending him and his mom are monkeys and describing what their day would be like. The illustrations included lots of animals which leads to lots of conversations about what is going on in the pictures. The story has had a good flow and rhythm.
Bri Zabriskie
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
Special place in my heart for this one cause its all the things me and my little monkey like to do.
Yvonne