Start by marking “Loved Like Never Before” as Want to Read:
Loved Like Never Before

Loved Like Never Before

It is easy to know God's love in the mind, but for many it is difficult to believe it in the heart. This book is for those who want to feel the real love of God but can't. The author identifies the fundamental issues that stop a person from receiving and experiencing the love of God in all its fullness. Having ministered for over a decade at a deep level in people's lives, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 20th 2011 by Sovereign World Ltd (first published June 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Loved Like Never Before, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loved Like Never Before

Start your review of Loved Like Never Before
Bob Mendelsohn
Feb 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Symington brings so many stories from his own youth, from his counselling experience, from the Bible and other sermons...it's a very easy read, although it's not a light read. That means, the issue of the discovery of the love of God, and especially the Father heart-love of God is deep and significant. He certainly makes his voice heard in clarity and I appreciated that.
Maybe because I had preached a sermon on Matthew 1, I particularly enjoyed his unpack of that, in a good biblical way. The
Chuck Ammons
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the heart of this book and the author! The insights are beautiful and so representative of the heart of God. The only difficulty in the read was, at times, with the style of writing. It had some explanations of what the author intended to do that was clear enough on its own and would have flowed better without explanation. Otherwise, a beautiful and very encouraging book. It blessed me!
Jen
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of insight into how God is our father and how not knowing this truth can impact us connecting with God. However, little advice given on how to remedy the problem.
Gary B
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
A great book by Ken Symington about how our experiences and impressions of our own upbringing can impact our view of God. In a casual, conversational way Ken takes us through a range of topics to broaden and sharpen our understanding about the Father heart of God. He appeals to both our intellect and spirit as he seeks to have the reader see how and where our own fathers differ to God and of how we project our earthly father's nature onto God.

I've heard Ken speak and he writes in a very similar
Jenny
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This is the most amazing book I have ever been blessed to read. The Lord ised thus book in a momentous way. It revolutionized my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I recommend it to everyone!
Kerry Mason
Nicole Hardy
Oct 06, 2018

• Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
  • In the Field of Grace
  • A Voice in the Wind (Mark of the Lion, #1)
  • My Utmost for His Highest
  • Land of Silence
  • Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
  • Harvest of Rubies (Harvest of Rubies, #1)
  • Redeeming Love
  • The Legend of Sheba: Rise of a Queen
  • Pearl in the Sand
  • Living Courageously: You Can Face Anything, Just Do It Afraid
  • Gods and Kings (Chronicles of the Kings, #1)
  • Bread of Angels
  • Harvest of Gold (Harvest of Rubies, #2)
  • The Shack
  • Worship Old and New
  • Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update  Show Your Home Some Love
  • The Fix (Amos Decker, #3)