Start by marking “Keeping Secrets From Sir” as Want to Read:
Keeping Secrets From Sir

Keeping Secrets From Sir

While "hatchet man" Drew Chandler is both feared and revered in the boardroom, he is completely ruled by his need for submission in the bedroom. Dominance and pain give him that edge vital to his corporate success, but Sir has been unavailable and Drew's hold is slipping...

The D/s bond that Kane Devlin shares with Drew is the icing on the cake of their relationship. When
Published March 4th 2014 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc.

JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bgirls, mm, shorty, bdsm-d-s

3.5 star review from The Blogger Girls.

This is a first read for me by this author, and it was quite enjoyable. It is basically one long scene though, and I was really hoping for more. Drew has a pretty stressful job, and he relies on his sessions with his dom and boyfriend, Kane, to distress him. Unfortunately, Kane has been a bit too busy with his own job to really give Drew the attention he needs. He has been lax in communicating his needs to Kane and eventually takes matters into his own han
Lee (Alisa)
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I also wrote this review on Amazon as Lee M. This is a new-to-me author. And I sure hope she writes more in the m/m genre!

Basically this story is just a peek into the lives of Drew (sub) and his Sir, Kane. Drew has to be in charge at his very stressful job and the D/s relationship with Kane helps to keep him balanced and grounded and able to do his job well. The author does a wonderful job in letting us see that they have a very loving relationship as well as a D/s relationship. I truly love the
Sarah_loves_books
A night in the life of an established couple in a D/s relationship. I liked the realism, and I enjoyed the plot twist of a scene gone bad, that's something you don't see often. But I was left a little confused about how insecure the Dom felt.

There's no rope bondage, although the cover seems to say so (well, if you don't count wrists tied with rope). Instead, there is a very nice hot wax scene.

It was okay, but a little perplexing because of the Dom's indecisiveness in places. It was like he tried
Awilk -never sleeps-
I do wish that I would learn and stop reading short stories. I am almost always left feeling the same way. I don't get to learn enough about anything and then I end up wishing for more or wishing I hadn't bothered. At least with this one it was wishing for more.
A quick little short with two very interesting leads. If Nese Lane ever wrote a full length story about these two, I would be all over it.
Kim
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This story was recommended to me by a good friend. A new to me author, Nese Lane tells a tender, yet HOT story about Drew and Kane and their needs. Drew is a sub and needs Kane to Dominate him to relieve his stress. Kane doesn't realize that his busy schedule has affected Drew so much.

If you're looking for a short, HOT, story with male lovers, give this one a try!
Helle
Mar 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014, m-m, bdsm, gift
Thank you a lot Debbie for the gift you are sweet and lovely *Hugs* What a surprise to see it in the mail this morning *WOW* Merry Christmas with family, friends, love, happiness and laugh *Big Hugs* *Smooch* *Happy dance* Thank you for making this a speciel Christmas <3 <3 <3
Tj
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wish it could have been longer. I wanted to know more about Kane and Drew.
Crystal Marie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Double Review!

Crystal Marie's Review:

This book is going one that has a mixed rating for me. On one hand, the smut factor of the book was off the charts (as you will read later on in the review), but on the other hand, the storyline itself was a bit off to me personally. Overall the story was interesting, and I really felt like it could have been expanded upon a bit more than it was. At times, it felt like it was just a scene out of a full length book, instead of a story of its own.
But onto the
Victoria Rainey
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cocktails and Books Review

Original Review Published here: http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/revi...

Drew Chandler knows how to run his work life. He is feared in the boardroom. Now outside of work, Drew is a submissive who has trouble communicating with his Dom. He is losing focus at work but Drew does not want to burden his Dom when he works all the time.

Kane Devlin is Drew’s Dom. While Kane seemed to be a competent Dom, he does a good job with Drew. He gave him what he needs as well as wants. It
Reflection
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great short story that explores an evening of passion and uncomfortable conversations leading to deepening understanding and commitment between two lovers in a D/s relationship. The story leaps off the pages with passion and love and the catalyst of frustration from not always getting what you anticipate in a relationship.
Katherine
Dec 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Short story of two lovers (m/m), a breakdown in communication and how it gets resolved. I quite enjoyed their kinky loving, and how they get back on track. Open communication is something we all need.

Bought from All Romance Ebooks.
Darah Lace
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Scorching hot! These two men discover a lot about each other and about themselves.
Janie
Oh this was really sexy for being so short, do wish it had been longer and maybe a tad more angst. Of course I am very happy that the ending was a happy one.
Angela Goodrich
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a seriously hot read. While the focus of this novelette is a scene between a sub (Drew) and his master (Kane), the author manages to provide enough information via the characters' thoughts and conversations with one another that the reader comes to quickly understand the dynamic of the relationship between these two men. This is not a "wham bam thank you man" sexual encounter, but rather an intense and very stimulating (fans self) scene between two men in a loving and committed relations ...more
Sinead Connaire
May 26, 2014
Nese Lane
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristina Pope