Start by marking “Control You (Coldcreek, #2)” as Want to Read:
Control You (Coldcreek, #2)

Control You

(Coldcreek #2)

Paige Jacobs wants what every girl craves…to be loved. So when her current boyfriend goes from slightly jealous to stalkerish, Paige makes excuses. She isn’t that girl and Craig isn’t one of those guys. Things are fine until the moment a dark-haired, tattooed hottie with a snarky mouth walks into her life and tells her she deserves better.
Cameron Green has always been the
Published March 1st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Control You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Control You

Carrie
Dec 14, 2014 rated it liked it
*sigh* This plot had a lot of potential, and the writing was well done, and the characters were interesting... and yet I was bored. :( Everything seemed to be put together well, but the story just seemed slow & I skipped around a lot trying to get to the heart of the story. I'm going to try another story in this series because I liked all the pieces & want to see if they come together in a better way (for me) in another story. : )
Bec
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Loving this author. The characters are so relatable. Brilliantly written
Michelle Schroer
Would you do anything just to feel loved?
Endure anything?
This book explores that. And WOAH, my book people!
You're in for an out of CONTROL ride!
4 CRAZY GOOD ***** from little 'ol me...!!!!

This is book #2 of the Coldcreek series. It can be read as a standalone and has an HEA. There is no cheating in this book though there are many thoughts.

NOTE: This book does deal with emotional and physical abuse. This book is written in dual POV which makes me super happy! As always, I won't give the plot aw
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, go to the post in our website:

Control You by Jennifer Snyder

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

Rate: 3.5 stars

Review:

I couldn't wait to get my hands into more of Ms. Snyder's books, specially the Coldcreek novels, and I had my chance, not only to read Control You, but to be part of the blog tour. So thank you WordSm
RO Mejia
My Take on this Journey:

Control You, by Jennifer Snyder, book two of the Coldcreek series, was riveting. What can I say? When I see a book written by Ms. Snyder, I have to pick it up, and I know I won't be able to put it down till the last word is read. Ms. Snyder pulls her readers in immediately, makes them feel their way through her stories, till they feel like they belong there. This novel was no different.

Control You continues from where Break You ended. We get Paige, Craig, and Cameron's st
Derna
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
****3.5 Stars***

*****I received an ARC in exchange for honest review*****

"Control You" is Paige Jacobs’s story who was Blaire’s roommate from the first book in the series, and I had a feeling that she was worthily of her own book.

Paige dating Craig who is a bit of a jerk, they have only been together for a few months, and he is staring to show is true colours when he starts to become jealous, abusive stalker-ish. From the very beginning, I just wanted to….. Yes you have guessed it punch him.

I
Kristina Brooks
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I will have to say, I really liked Control You by Jennifer Snyder! I was kind of on the fence about it at first, but I ended up enjoying the book. Jennifer really knows how to write a compelling story and develops her characters so well that you end up wanting to know more about them. I hope she is in the works of writing stories for both Lauren & Eva. So here is my review :)

At first, I didn't feel like this was the same Paige from "Break You". I can't quite explain it, but I just didn't fee
Stephenee
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
* I received an ebook in exchange for an honest review. *

Jennifer Snyder is a new to me author and I have been missing out on some really good books! This is the second book in the series, however, it can be read as a stand alone book. Jennifer Snyder did a great job with this new Coldcreek novel, it has a good storyline and realistic characters that you get fond of and enjoy reading about without even realizing it. Once the story is complete you start to miss them as if they were real friends.
Valerie
Mar 04, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars - A sweet and important story

First Impressions...

That title gave me pause - I'm kinda strong willed and no one controls me. So I was interested to see this girl that might have stumbled into letting someone control her. And I really wondered about the guy that convince her to leave the situation.

The Characters...

Craig. So don't like the guy. Don't even like the name. I saw it immediately. I wanted to shake Paige and tell her to run away from him. Stalker with a side of scary, so don't li
Gabic Reads
Original review at Gabic Reads as part of the Control You Blog Tour. Control You Blog Tour.

Paige has been dating Craig for several months. He's a nice guy, but he's starting to get a little strange. Eventually, he becomes jealous and abusive. I believe the reason Paige stayed with him is because he made her feel wanted by somebody. Especially when they slept together. Sometimes he gave her these looks that made her feel like the center of the world. Her parents made her feel unwanted and unappre
Renee
Aug 24, 2015 rated it liked it
** I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review **

I think this book had loads of potential. I liked the thought of our heroine (Paige) having to make some tough decisions and stand up for herself. I liked the idea of her growing as a character and realizing that she is better than the crap guy she has. But it took entirely too long for her to get to that point.

Paige is extremely confident in her decision to drop out of school. Very confident in her decision to open her own bu
Jennifer Hamilton
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy for an honest review!

I read the first book in the series, Break You. I loved it. so naturally I wanted to read this book.
This one was a little harder to get into. But possible because I was stuck on the story of Blaire. Paige is Blaire's roommate and I loved her character in Break You so its great for her to get her own story.
However... I wanted to knock some sense into her at times about her choices she made with Craig.
I related a lot with this book because I have been in a si
Danielle
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I was given an eBook for an honest review.

This is one of those books where I really wish GR had half stars, because this is more of a 3.5 star book.

Paige was an interesting main character. Even though I wanted to dropkick her ass through most of the book, she's a sweety. A dim sweety, but a sweety nonetheless. Things I didn't get about Paige:
1) Why not Business Management? It's a good major and totally would have serves you well.
2) Is this seriously how uber rich people act? I don't know, so I
JMV
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: author-review
Received from the author for a honest review. Control You is the second book of the Coldcreek Series by Jennifer Snyder. Paige was Blaire's roommate and bestfriend. Paige doesn't know what to do with her life but she knows that time is running out with her parents money. She needs to get it together. Craig her boyfriend seems to think she needs to find a direction too. For her to fit in his perfect mold. Cameron has been running for a long time. It is that time of the year for him to stop by and ...more
Kris
This was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Hands down my favorite character was Cameron. I found that he had charisma and he just appealed to me all across the board. Even though he had his faults, he learned from his past and kept moving forward. I loved Eva as his best Friend.

Paige was a different story. She was confident when it came to making choices for starting her business. She was even quite confident and normal with Cameron right from the beginning. Yet when it
Jessica Diaz
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
I received an ecopy of this book for an honest review.

This book is much better than the first to me. Paige is likable and Cameron is Hot..Not what you think Paige would go after...And than there i Craig which i couldn't wait to get rid of.

Good writing even though I do feel like there is parts missing; like Cameron's family or his addiction but still an ok one time read. The story is told from dual POV which I am liking more and more b/c I love hearing the story from the guys POV. My rat
Tiffany
Feb 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I have to say book #2 in this series was a much better read for me.

The book flowed well. I felt like you got to know the lead character Paige,and Cam pretty well before they were thrown into anything together. You can almost foresee what will happen with the story line though. The only problem I seem to have is the ending felt a bit rushed. It was as if the lead up to the ending was not all there. You almost feel like you are missing a few elements that would close up the ending.

I still think t
Holly Robinson
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This second book was SO great! Craig was complete jerk and cleary had some deeper issues going on. It would have been nice to see Paige NOT give him so. many.chances...but Im glad that in the end she came to her senses. I totally fell in love with Cam...what a great guy! they do make an adorable couple, but Im rather bummed that the story ended so abruptly, just when we were getting to the good part! I cant wait to continue this series!
julianne
Jan 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
I recieved this in exchange for an honest review.

It was enjoyable but nothing I hadn't read before, the hero was formulaic and bland.

I admit to struggling to finish it and there was a seems of relief when I finally did.

Would I read b the rest in the series?..... No
Would I read this author again?.... Probably not

But this is just my opinion.
AbiGirl: Romance-Read-Freak
Cameron & Paige

I loved Cameron.
He was just that type of guy that you could so easily fall for.

All bad boy on the outside but he is marshmallow on the inside.
He knew just how far to go with helping Paige when she was in the abusive relationship with Craig, and that gave him bonus points.

I wish it didn't take them so long though.
Could have been happier years ago... LOL
Amanda Chum
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the 2 nd in a coldcreek series. There is more drama with Paige. In book one Paige seemed like a spoiled girl but she has dreams and goals. she wants love. She tries to keep things a secret when her pig of a boyfriend ends up being not so nice. Cam sees it and helps her. Cam is a bad boy who has a huge heart. I love these two.
Brenna
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Loved it! I loved it even more than Break You which is the first book in this series (they can be read as stand alone though) Cameron stole my heart right alone side Paige. Full Review to come on March 8th on my book blog! Hope you all can stop by! :)

Karen
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Paige is a sweet girl that did what are girls do blame themselves for the negative actions and behaviors of an abusive significant other. Cameron a bad boy that sees her worth whispers 3 little words to Paige that make her see who she's become.... Great story a must read!!!
PhobicPrerogative
Found it rather boring.
Sara
Nov 26, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a good book, however I felt there was too much time spent on Paige's original relationship and not the one building with Cameron
Victoria
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever
Sandi
Dec 31, 2014
Kassandra Travis
Jan 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New Adult Book Club: #9/15 Control You by Jennifer Snyder 50 131 Sep 03, 2015 09:42AM

• Shattered by Fate (Fate's Path, #2)
  • Beholden to You (Redeeming Love, #1)
  • Defining Love (Volume 3)
  • Then, Again
  • The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #1.5)
  • Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)
  • Against the Wall
  • Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls, #1)
  • Vacant
  • Tick to the Tock
  • Rachel's Deception (Temptation, #4)
  • Breaking Away (Breaking, #2)
  • A Brand New Ending
  • That One Summer (Summer, #3)
  • The Voice
  • Star Kissed
  • No Proper Lady (Englefield, #1)
  • Shifting Plains (Shifting Plains #1)
Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina where she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranorm ...more

Coldcreek (4 books)
  • Break You (Coldcreek, #1)
  • Wreck You (Coldcreek, #3)
  • Forget You (Coldcreek, #4)