Start by marking “Lucifer (The Morningstar Diaries, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lucifer (The Morningstar Diaries, #2)

Lucifer (The Morningstar Diaries, #2)

Follow the journey of The Morningstar Diaries: Ava as the story continues in Lucifer's own words. The ruler of the Cyrillian angels finally has his family together and his queen by his side. But when Ava's body begins weakening under her new powers, Lucifer is confronted with a choice; separate his soul from the woman he loves and regain immortality, or die with her and le ...more
Published November 7th 2014 by Nevermore Press (first published March 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Lucifer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucifer

Start your review of Lucifer (The Morningstar Diaries, #2)
Stacy Kamerer
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Didn't want to put this book down. Glad there was answers from the last book! :) Didn't want to stop reading! This book will make you laugh & the end will make you cry! I can't wait for the next book in this series! Great characters & story line!!! Awesome job Lydia! ...more
Jen
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Book provided by author.

The Devil's View

Once I began reading Lucifer's follow-up to Ava's story, I didn't want to put it down. Luckily with little over a hundred pages to get through, it went quickly.

As with the first installment, there were editing issues. And again the only thing keeping me from giving this book a five-star rating is the need for an editor. There were spots in the story I felt could have been expanded, and I'm certain an editor would have pushed for such, but I am not unhappy
Elisa Rome
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
First of, WOW! As the story picked up from the last book, I loved seeing things said from Lucifer's perspective. The comparison between Ava and Lucifer, in their ideals, and what they believe to be the most important item at hand, is interesting to experience. Learning of Lucifer's inner struggles, which were not openly voiced in the first book, made me, the reader, realize just how delicate the balance is and how thin the edge of the blade is, that he is walking on.

As the characters further dev
Kim Bishop
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lucifer Book 2 of the Morningstar Diaries Series is from Lucifer's POV, (point of view). We pick up where Ava, Book 1 left off, with Ava and Tyler morning the loss of their good friend Steven, and Abaddon loose terrorizing humans everywhere. If you remember from book one, Abaddon is trying to kill Lucifer and take over Hell. With Abaddon coming across as indestructible, Lucifer and his family are desperately seeking a sword, that will theoretically end Abaddon once and for all. The race begins!

E
Megan
Aug 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Wow Cliffhanger! The race to find the Jade book and the sword is on. All the same main characters are back to continue the fight against Abaddon while attempting to resume a normal life. Each character is faced with challenges as they try to gain their strength and save those they love.

Lydia introduces you to a bit more history, as well as the Druids in this book. An elemental civilization in England. The description of them was absolutely breath taking!

A few action scenes this book is more abo
Tiffany Rains
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow. I loved reading the perspective from Lucifer. You could tell that his human half was struggling with many decisions and trying to figure out what is best for his family. I laughed and cried both tears of joy and tears of sadness. I was glad for some answers that I wondered about in Ava's book but ultimately, I ended the book wondering why? I have never read a series like this and I must admit, I couldn't put it down. I hope that the answers to my questions will be answered soon. I ...more
Samantha Loving
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i was given this book in exchange for an honest review.
Holy cliffhanger batman!! I totally loved this book! This one is told from lucifers point of view and is after the events of book 1. he is struggling with his family being in danger along with trying to get tyler ready to be king of hell. read this series trust me you wont be disapppointex. I cannot wait to read book 3 from Tylers point of view!
Rayanne Polm
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book, the author did a great job of offering her readers something completely fresh, while still hitting upon the time old tale of good vs evil. I liked the point of view change in the story, from Ava during the first book to Lucifer in the second book, a trick that when not done right can often leave the readers confused. Looking forward to the third book!
Christine Bennett
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok .. Book 2 "Lucifer" ...O. M. Gosh!
I thought the first book was great but book 2 was so much more intense!! I finished it in two sittings. I laughed.. I cried.. More than once!! It hooked me and I couldn't stop! Anxiously awaiting book 3!! Yay!!
This one is 5 +stars!!