Start by marking “If you say so, professor! No. 1 in the series 'The Adventures of Dr Delphine Dupont' (lesbian seduction)” as Want to Read:

"Very erotic indeed" "A lovely and very naughty seduction"

The gym session also went well. Dressed in her black sports bra and tight black shorts, Dr Dupont was actually conscious of several pairs of eyes on her as she began her 20 minute work-out on the exercise bicycle. She didn’t really mind the attention: in fact, she would not be wearing that rather skimpy sports bra
Published December 21st 2012 by Amaldio Books

Be the first to ask a question about If you say so, professor! No. 1 in the series 'The Adventures of Dr Delphine Dupont'

Start your review of If you say so, professor! No. 1 in the series 'The Adventures of Dr Delphine Dupont' (lesbian seduction)
Farah
A short road trip with a bunch of my smut loving friends, instead of singing / croaking at the top of our lungs to the 8O's tune, we entertained ourselves with Paris Rivera's book and this was narrated by Charis Raven.

It was just an ordinary day for the professor - work - marking - gym - unintentionally eye fcuking a student - chat with her - invited her to use the shower at the faculty - showered by herself - heard the student asking for help with her bra (how original) - helped her -
Alan
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Professor finding happiness an desire for the first time in the arms of a beautiful young woman.

A charming tale of a professor at a university having a normal day leading up to her time to have quality time for herself at her local gym she met a charming young woman their an some how ended up leaving together an it changed her life completely their after .
Mandy Sawyer
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely storyline that will have you hot all over. A naughty college girl seducing a professor in the shower. Charis does a wonderful job narrating. Very sexy.
Hetkala
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-erotica, ff
Nice short PWP.
Not much to say, not enough material to form an opinion. It was enjoyable, so I'll try and read something else from Rivera.
Yvonne  Christié Seaman
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read

I went through the book while in the waiting area, got to say i felt the excitement and totally enjoyed the book
Shalana
Oct 29, 2019 rated it did not like it

Not what I thought at all. Short story. Intriguing shower scene. The end. Not enticed to read more, but not ruling the author out.
K
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and very entertaining. I loved it
Jane
It's like it was written for the male gaze

Too mang exclamations, no plot beyond that needed to get the two females to sleep together. I would have rather the student not have been too young; unless I missed it, it's never mentioned how old either is.
Jo
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book, it held my attention well and allowed my imagination to connect with the words.
This book is saucy and captivating!
Chris
Paula
Nov 05, 2017

• Intense Longing: Lesbian Erotica
  • Unexpected Lust: Lesbian Erotica
  • Note To Self: A Steamy Tale Of Lesbian Discovery (Sapphic Letters Book 1)
  • Stay Here Tonight
  • Night With Neighbor: Lesbian Erotica
  • Teacher's Pets
  • Seller of Lust: Lesbian Erotica
  • Her Client: Part 1
  • Dorm Mate (BFF Reunions Book 1)
  • Temporary Roommates