Start by marking “Hal Spacejock Omnibus One” as Want to Read:
Hal Spacejock Omnibus One

Hal Spacejock Omnibus One

(Hal Spacejock #1-3, 4,2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  102 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Hal Spacejock Omnibus One contains the first three books in the Hal Spacejock series (Hal Spacejock, Hal Spacejock Second Course, Hal Spacejock Just Desserts) PLUS a bonus short story: Hal Spacejock Visit.

Over 1000 pages (paperback equivalent) contained in a single volume.

1. Hal Spacejock

An incompetent space pilot, a massive debt and a twenty-four hour deadline...

Freighter
Published July 17th 2012 by Bowman Press

To ask other readers questions about Hal Spacejock Omnibus One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hal Spacejock Omnibus One

really liked it 4.00  ·

Bob Beilstein
Sep 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
I really tried to like this series

I just didn't find it funny. It was like the author was trying too hard to do "funny" and ended up at "ridiculous" and "boring" instead. I couldn't finish it.

I'm really glad that others enjoyed the series, but for me, if my copy had come free, it would have been overpriced.

Sigh.
Bodwisebooks
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brilliant story telling, and I love the robot Clunk. The double act between Hal and Clunk is excellent and with the Navcom interaction is even better. I have read the omnibus version as thought it a better buy on kindle and able to read all three stories one after the other. Including the short story 'Visit' I think the advertisers are correct in saying a bit like The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and Red dwarf. I found them just as funny and written well enough that I could almost see the cha ...more
sharon davidson
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
rollercoaster ride of entertainment

These books were so much fun. I'm glad you plan to write more quickly before someone takes your keyboard away. I may have to put a hit out for anyone dares to do that. I'm a fast reader so I already got two more of your series. I will force my self to wait until I finish those before I get the series involving dragons. I love dragons and hope you will finish the second one by the time I finish the first three series you wrote.
Bonnie Dale Keck
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
kindle unlimited

Hal Spacejock Omnibus One contains the first three books in the Hal Spacejock series (A Robot Named Clunk, Second Course, and Just Desserts) PLUS a bonus short story: Hal Spacejock Visit/4.2 SEE individual books for the 3 set plus short. The set/s are NOT ku but since reading all the books which are individually on ku reviewed the set/s too.

These novels are self-contained, with a beginning, a middle and a proper ending. They're not sequels, they don't end on a cliffhanger, and yo
Mike Crate
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humour, kindle, scifi
Hal Spacejock, just the name envisions adventures that defy belief and well this omnibus was a bargain and I never turn my back on a good title, blurb or ebook value for money. The first three novels in the series A Robot Named Clunk, Second Course and Just Desserts are included in this kindle edition and I started reading and just kept reading to the point where I forget it was a trilogy and was delighted when the first story finished and the second was on the next page.
Hal is a put upon small
thomas roberson
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review of Hal Spacejock Omnibus one by Simon Haynes.

Hilarious Sci-fi. I enjoyed reading this series, and look forward to reading more in the future. We all need a bit of comedy once in a while. If you need a laugh this is the one to read!
Jesse Deleon
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for Omnibus 1 of the series l

I plan on reading the complete series for the summer. I enjoyed the humor and adventure that had me laughing out loud. A new fan!
Robert Harrington
Sep 15, 2018
Dan
Mar 27, 2014
Ronald Bradley
rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2018
Nov 17, 2018
Hiscox
May 23, 2014
Ken Hehir
Read all of the Hal Spacejock Omnibus one . I found it to be surprisingly funny and engrossing read.I would recommend it to anyone who likes cowboy kind of space adventures
Douglas Holt
Dec 31, 2018
James McNair
Jun 30, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock, Harriet Walsh and Hal Junior (MG) series. He divides his time between writing fiction and computer software, with the occasional bike ride thrown in for a laugh.

Simon lives in Perth, Western Australia.

Hal Spacejock (10 books)
  • Hal Spacejock 1: A robot named Clunk
  • Hal Spacejock 2: Second Course
  • Hal Spacejock 3: Just Desserts
  • No Free Lunch (Hal Spacejock #4)
  • Framed (Hal Spacejock #4.1)
  • Visit (Hal Spacejock #4.2)
  • Baker's Dough (Hal Spacejock, #5)
  • Hal Spacejock 6: Safe Art