Start by marking “She Who Laughs, Lasts!: Laugh-Out-Loud Stories from Today's Best-Known Women of Faith” as Want to Read:

The best of the best—stories, one-liners, and jokes from some of today’s funniest Christian speakers and best-selling writers This new book, like its best-selling predecessors, is packed with the kind of smiles and smirks, chuckles and giggles that thousands of readers have come to love and expect. It includes some of the funniest stories from today’s Christian writers lik ...more
Published January 2nd 2000 by Zondervan (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about She Who Laughs, Lasts!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Who Laughs, Lasts!

Janelle
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was just what the doctor ordered during a difficult week. The stories were down to earth and a lot of fun, and they really encouraged me to be myself, forget my mistakes, let my hair down and enjoy the life God has given me.
Tracy
Sep 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was nice to listen to, although it was a little choppy at times, being a compilation.
Marty
Aug 03, 2007 rated it it was ok
I read inspirational and/or funny things when I'm having a lot of pain and in a struggle to hang on. Hope this one is a good one.
Jaret
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-2000
This was a collection of humorous anecdotes from various Women of Faith speakers. Some of the stories were funnier than others. But most of them gave me a little chuckle. It was a great listen that I didn't have to focus too hard with my listening skills. My favorite anecdotes were the "out of the mouths of babes" type stories. Those usually got belly laughs from me.
Judy
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
A few stories in this compilation made me laugh until I had tears running down my face; others I wondered why they were incuded. Overall, a good book to to have on hand for a spare moment or through a sleepless night.
Julianne2girls
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
A book of short stories by women of faith . The book is meant not only to give us a chuckle or two , but to let us know that we are all loved by God no matter what goes on in our crazy lives .
K Grant
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A delightful read. I loved the short stories of faith and laughter.
Cathy
Very funny. Well worth reading. I loved Patsy Clairmont's "Lookin' Good," about the pantyhose and my kids asked me to read it over and over. Becky Freeman's "Overcoming with Worms" is another favorite that I read the whole family. Some of the other stories in here are intended for grown women only, but it's all gentle, good humor.
carolyn
Sep 20, 2009 rated it it was ok
This was an OK book. I would not highly recommend it. Some of the stories were funny but I guess it also helps if you had ever seen any of these women in person,to actually understand the humor behind some of it, which I had the opportunity to do so a few years ago for a WOF Conference.
Helen Brown
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book to read when you are feeling ill. They say that laughter is the best medicine and this book dishes up in loads. If you are in need of some good old fashioned clean laughter this is the book to get hold of.
Momma Murgo
Jul 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
Shades of Lucy and Ethel by Luci Swindoll
In the Pink by Liz Curtis Higgs
Jokhool
Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a nice perk me up book.
Anna Gracey
Jun 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Nice, entertaining read, but not a book I'd want to keep and revisit.
V
Kristina
Feb 27, 2019
Kristen
Jul 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book is from the "Women of Faith" absolutely hilarious!
Karen Lyman
Oct 14, 2013
Beatrice Drury
May 28, 2015
Erica
rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2010
Ashley
Feb 02, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ann Spangler is the best-selling author of numerous books, including Praying the Names of God, Women of the Bible, and Finding the Peace God Promises. An award-winning writer, Ann’s books have sold millions of copies over the course of her writing career. The mission of her books is to help readers strengthen their connection with God by encountering him in Scripture.

Before becoming a writer, Ann