Start by marking “Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School, #5)

Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School #5)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  602 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Bestselling author Nancy Krulik delves into the mind of a twelve-year-old who is trying to survive middle school.

It's the annual statewide history test challenge, and Joyce Kilmer Middle School has never had a finalist-- until now! This year, there are two finalists, and they're both Jenny's friends. But one finalist isn't known for finishing at the top of the class, and T
Published April 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Cheat Sheet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cheat Sheet

vampire (dipita) grul
Nov 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing
it so cool. it about her friends. there is a boy name josh he is so smart there is a girl named liza she isnt smart. but liza won something could she really cheat?
Mia Amhal
Aug 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this story “ How I survived Middle School #5 Cheat Sheet” written by Nancy Krulik. Which is about how a twelve year old girl is trying to navigate threw Middle School with all the social groups and there is always that dredged group of "the mean girls" also known as the Pops. Jenny, the main character was not part of the pops but she had her own group of friends. Every year Joyce Kilmer Middle School participates in and annual statewide history test. Joyce Kilmer Mi ...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Elly for TeensReadToo.com

When Jenny McAfee's friend is accused of cheating on a history test, she doesn't know what to do.

By using middleschoolsurvival.com's online quizzes, she learns more about herself and her friends. The answers to the quizzes give Jenny the courage she needs to survive middle school. Her friends have funny personalities and give her good advice and their opinions on how they would handle certain situations.

This is a good story about the rumors, hierarchy, and
Beyonce King
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jenny is an honest person, according to the middleschoolsurvival.com quiz, but she doesn't know how truthful her best friends are. It's the national history test challenge and her middle school has never been one of the finalist until now. This year, there are two finalists and they are bother Jenny's best friends. Jenny hears a rumor that one of her best friends could be a cheater in this is competition.

I like this book because it shows how main character learns who her best friends are and wh
Lola
Jul 30, 2011 rated it liked it
I love the How I Survived Middle School series for its delightful mix of realistic middle school depictions and purely ridiculous cattiness. How dare Lisa do well on a history test no one is even graded on anyway even though she struggles in school! *insert eye roll here* Do people really care this hard in middle school? Did I care that hard? Probably, but whatever. I wish I still had these books just to take the quizzes throughout. Those were great quizzes. Why didn't I have a website to help ...more
Susan707
Mar 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
i think this is a good book for people who like short stories and also that they are in middle school because as you can see the title says " how i survived middle school". this book is good because this book relates to conflicts in real life like friendship, tests, enemies , and bullies. some examples in this book is like that Jennifer's friend is smart but doesn't express it so the bullies think that she cheated and that's how the subject is brought up . "Cheat Sheet".
Jenna
May 22, 2013 rated it liked it
A huge academic completion is under way and no one from Jenny's school has ever became a finalist. This year, two of them made it. The popular kids think that they cheated and they make posters and spread the word all over the school. Can Jenny convince everyone that they aren't cheaters, or will they all be made fun of?
Amber710
Sep 30, 2010 rated it did not like it
I didn't think this was a very good book. To me I thought it really didn't capture the main idea. The only reason I did like this book is that because it really shows what kids go through in middle school.
Elizabeth
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a really well-written book. It is about friendships and helping each other. When Liza and Josh get 100:% on this big history test, the Pops lie about Liza cheating and get everyone to turn on her, but really she just hada learning disability and did get 100% on the test. A MUST READ!!
Christine (KizzieReads)
Jenny and her friends have to take a State wide History test and someone gets accused of cheating.

I liked it, but I thought it could have been a bit longer. The other books in the series are longer, and with the subject matter, I thought it was a little rushed.
Saharrah
Oct 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 3 stars because it was really thrilling that two of Jenny's friends made the highest score in the school. I think that this book is great for teaching kids what happens if you were caught cheating.
But is one of her friends a cheater?
Katelyn
Oct 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book because it was fun and it had this suspence that made me want to read it, it is a small book. At the end you realize that everything that happened has a diffenrent reason of what the characters thought. it's kind of complicated but it's nice.
Grace H
Jun 03, 2013 rated it liked it
In this book, students are doubting Jenny's friend that she cheat while she taking the test so he's in problem and some dispute in Jenny's friend. I think if you like to read realistic fiction, you might like it and it's descriptive and I think middle school girls will like this book.
Tina
Feb 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
short, easy and cute to read.
Asma  StylesHoranMalikPayneTomlinsonCrepeauGaliciaMango
THis book was really great and really wanting to read after chapter 5.
Corinne
Mar 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
I thought thos book was funny because all the characters had so much humor to them I just didn't want to put the book down!!!!
Jamie
Jan 31, 2009 rated it did not like it
BAD
Amy cupcake persad
May 16, 2010 rated it it was amazing
little cheater liar switaroo
what???
Anshika
Apr 25, 2008 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Nobody
Recommended to Anshika by: Librarian
Guess it is ok...kind of short...don't recommend it.
Mas5thgrade2012
Oct 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horsebackrider1, 5b
This book is in a series and is about surviving middle school!!!! Really useful information!!!

HorseBackRider1
Vivien
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting book.
Michelle Ng
Jun 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book is pretty good and it's really interesting!
Rani
Feb 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
GOOD SERIES!!!!
REad it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haya
Feb 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
No review
Magdalena
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it
This was cute,co definitely should have read these when I was a little younger though but it was still cute
Amy Jackson
This was again a great mystery. It is a strong accusation, cheating, and it's a good story for a middle schooler.
Taylor
Feb 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
REALLY GOOD BOOK! jenny Mcafee knows she's honest, But how truthful are all of her really good friends? The annual state wide history test challenge is on. and Joyce Kilmer Middle school
  • Rock & Role (Cinderella Cleaners, #3)
  • Candy Apple Book Set
  • Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13)
  • Accidentally Famous (Accidentally, #2; Candy Apple #14)
  • Callie For President (Candy Apple #9)
  • Making Waves (Candy Apple #10)
  • Little Sister Is Not My Name (Sassy, #1)
  • What Goes Up Must Come Down (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #18)
  • Totally Crushed (Candy Apple #7)
  • Snowfall Surprise (Candy Apple #21)
  • Special Delivery (Main Street, #8)
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...

How I Survived Middle School (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1)
  • Madame President
  • I Heard A Rumor (How I Survived Middle School, #3)
  • The New Girl (How I Survived Middle School, #4)
  • P.S. I Really Like You (How I Survived Middle School, #6)
  • Who's Got Spirit? (How I Survived Middle School, #7)
  • It's All Downhill From Here (How I Survived Middle School, #8)
  • Caught In The Web (How I Survived Middle School, #9)
  • Into The Woods (How I Survived Middle School, #10)
  • Wish Upon A Star (How I Survived Middle School, #11)