Start by marking “Ghosts of Grace Cottage” as Want to Read:
Ghosts of Grace Cottage

Ghosts of Grace Cottage

Eloisa Waters is creating a new life for herself. After traveling for twelve months, she comes home at Christmas, purchasing a small country cottage in a sleepy English village, despite the fact its previous owner was a recluse, the original owner was supposedly a witch, and it’s now rumored to be haunted!

On the first night in her new home, sensual erotic dreams surprise
Published November 15th 2013 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ghosts of Grace Cottage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosts of Grace Cottage

Start your review of Ghosts of Grace Cottage
J.L. Peridot
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to give 5 stars. It’s sexy, funny, cute and very tender, all in perfect balance. And it made me cry. If you’re in the mood for a steamy, contemporary ghost story that’s slightly self-aware and adorably absurd in parts, I highly recommend this short and sweet book ...more
Dannielle Line
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Eloisa (Elly) Waters bought the beautiful, rundown cottage, she had no idea her new neighbours were so close. Close enough, in fact, to hear their conversations, which really was too much after a long, exhausting day moving into her new home. After a brief exchange of words, Elly assures them she’ll meet them properly in the morning, and ‘yes,’ she manages before sleep claims her, ‘I can speak French.’ Said sleep is not without dreams, however, and Elly can’t recall the last time her dreams ...more
Mickey Weitering
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms Wren is a magician with words, and has woven a sexy tale of love, loyalty and romance.
A delightful, easy read to take you away from your world for a while, into a warm, cozy cottage filled with hope, and two sexy ghosts.
Sonia Bellhouse
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and sassy.
Jody
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ms. Wren has crafted a quick read to add a bit of spice to your holiday with the tale of two ghosts devoted to the woman experiencing her first Christmas alone since the death of her parents. With the perfect balance of sensual interludes and heartwarming moments it's easy to become immersed in this story rooting for its unconventional HEA.

Eloisa is alone for Christmas this year and starting over by moving into an old home. She's not alone for long though as two sexy spirits start visiting her
Pratr- Authors
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet and oh so sexy story of a curse and two guys ( who happen to be ghost) and one girl and lots and lots of hot steamy sex.

Elly lost her parents a year go just after Christmas. She spent some time traveling and has finally made it back home and is ready to buy a house and settles down. She finds an amazing old cottage that needs some TLC, she feels a strong connection to the house she must have it. On her first night in the house, she has the must amazing hot dream with two men.
Nicole
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is quite entertaining. The premise of having ghostly lovers is intriguing and a little humorous. The curse that was placed on the men has them trapped in the house, only becoming corporeal during the moonlight hours. They bring pleasure to the house's owners if they desire such things. The story was interesting. The dreams were hot and sexy, as were the men of the "dreams." If you are looking for something quick that will wet your panties, yet have a story with heart and love, this ...more
Venetia Green
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story, written with a good pinch of humour, and peppered with plenty of great dialogue. That said, the pathos brought me to the point of tears during the heroine's climactic decision - something to which I am not normally prone. A definite sign of good writing.
My one grumble is that the author closed the bedroom door (or began a new chapter) too frequently on the steamy encounters!
Vikki Vaught
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this unique story. Fell in love with the H/h/H. They were delightful and so funny.. When I received this book from Secret Cravings E-book club I wasn't sure about it, but I am so glad I decided to read it. I am very impressed with the quality of the books I get each month, well worth the price.
Bethanie Christie
Eleni Konstantine
Aug 15, 2019

• Whistler Wonderland
  • A Mile Too High For Christmas
  • Helios and Zelena (Prequel in the Sky Realm series)
  • Waking Christmas (Stellar Born, #1)
  • Moonsworn (Pine Valley Wolves, #1)
  • Destiny of a Warrior (Legends of the Fenian Warriors #4)
  • Rum Paul Stillskin
  • The End of Hatred (Etherya's Earth #1)
  • Grace-Ella
  • The Daemoniac (Gaslamp Gothic #1)
  • Extraordinary: A Story of an Ordinary Princess
  • Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1)
  • Moon Rising (Luna #3)
  • All Creatures Great and Small (All Creatures Great and Small, #1)
  • The Cinema at Starlight Creek
  • Riley's Punishment: A Survivor's Submission
  • Paddled for Panties: A Tale of Erotic FemDom Discipline
  • Loved Mars, Hated the Food

I was born in England. My parents loved to travel as my dad spent many years in the navy. By the time I reached the age of 12 we had traveled pretty much around the world on cruise ships.
This sounds fun and exciting unless like me you can get sea sick sitting in a bathtub. Lets just say boats do not feature highly in my books.
I still love to travel, but I use planes. All of my life I have written