Start by marking “My Business, Your Pleasure” as Want to Read:
My Business, Your Pleasure

My Business, Your Pleasure

3.13  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Justin has one rule: never get involved with immortals. It's bad for business and dangerous. Trouble is his business partner Elliot—an immortal being with undeniable sex appeal—makes him want to break that rule.

Hoping a night with an immortal will get this infatuation out of his system, Justin visits a rival club looking for a one-night stand.

Elliot has wanted Justin for
Published November 5th 2013 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Business, Your Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Business, Your Pleasure

Mandy*reads obsessively*
An incubus named Elliot ( really? ) ok, anyway he's got the hots for his mortal business partner Justin.
Justin wants Elliot too, but he has one hard and fast rule, no mixing business and pleasure.
Well, Elliot decides to change that and well, Justin really only puts up a token protest and lots and lots of hot incubus sex ensues.
Totally light, easy, fluffy. Big enamored immortal wants his mortal man and gets him.
Lucy
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews

3.5

Justin has a hard and fast rule at work – staff does not fraternize with the patrons. Just causes heartache and is dangerous (as evidenced by the near-miss of the barman with the siren). This rule applies to himself as well. Very difficult since his business partner, Elliot, is an immortal, is a gorgeous incubus and Justin wants him more than anything. But no, not going to happen.

In an effort to get the lure of Elliot over with once and for all, Justin deci
Gigi
Nov 05, 2013 rated it really liked it

This was a very fun, short read. Heavy on the cheese:
In a few strides he crossed to the bedroom and threw Justin down on the bed. For a few breathless moments they just looked at each other, and then Elliot took him, completely and thoroughly.
But with a delicious, overly dramatic, soapy feel and the added bonus of super-hot sex. I enjoyed this book very much and can absolutely recommend it to M/M romance fans.
Serena Yates
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rules are meant to be broken – while not everyone may agree, it neatly sums up this story. And what an amazingly hot and wonderful reason to break all of Justin's rules Elliot is. Okay, he is an incubus a natural sex god, so to speak, so he has somewhat of an unfair advantage. But Justin puts up more than a fair fight, to the point where Elliot is getting desperate. I read this, mentally trying to shove both of them at each other so they'd finally see the light!

Justin is not interested in immort
T.M. Smith
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sexy and Steamy! My three favorite colors!!

Justin is in love with his business partner, Elliot. He refuses to act on his feelings though. He has a strict rule to never mix business with pleasure, or date immortals. Elliot is an icubi, a sex demon, who is also in love with Justin. In an attempt to quench his thirst for companionship, Justin takes the night off and heads to a club that will ‘cater’ to his needs. Elliot finds out where Justin is going and follows, determined to claim what he
Candice
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-paranormal
3.5 stars - short, sexy and hot read.
Secretly Reading
MY BUSINESS, YOUR PLEASURE is the perfect short novella with a well-developed romance set in a good paranormal world.

Justin has always wanted to explore a personal relationship with his business partner and sex demon, Elliot, but he'd be breaking his own rule of no messing with immortals. Justin decides to have a one night stand with any immortal to attempt to work out his attraction, but Elliot learns of his plans and shows up at the club. Elliot uses every trick in his seduction arsenal to con
Cee Brown
Human Justin was in love high his partner Elliott, a sex demon.
He refused to mix business with pleasure but Elliott was not having any of it.
One visit to a rival club leaves Elliot in danger and it's up to Justin to save him.
Short and ok.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
This is the first book I’ve read by SJ Thomas and I was pleasantly surprise. The book gets right into the story but it’s not in the middle of some scene to confuse the reader.

To read more, see: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...
Gwendolyn
Tracy
Aug 02, 2014
Chiara
Nov 22, 2014
I believe in love at first sight and instant attraction. I love strong possessive alpha males and the feisty heroines (or heroes!) who bring them to their knees. I read, write and breathe paranormal romance and erotica with occasional forays into paranormal horror and sci fi. Come find out more with excerpts from my writing together with some fun things on my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/sjthoma ...more
More about S.J. Thomas