Start by marking “Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi in Training” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi in Training

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi in Training (Star Wars: Dorling Kindersley )

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews

Meet Ahsoka and discover how she trains to be a Jedi Knight in this Level 2 DK Reader

Get your child hooked on reading as they meet Ahsoka from the Star Wars The Clone Wars series and learn all about how she trains to become a Jedi in Star Wars Clone Wars Jedi in Training.

Designed to engage even the most reluctant reader, this fun-packed The Clone Wars Reader is all ab

Published October 1st 2013 by Dorling Kindersley

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

midnightfaerie
A book that any child will love, but any adult, that isn't a star wars fan, will loathe. I'm a very good reader and am great at multi-tasking, so it was no big surprise to find myself halfway through the book, reading it to my son, and my mind miles away. I tried to pay attention in the beginning. Really I did. But quick scene changes, abrupt action transitions, paired with all the names I couldn't pronounce, had me utterly bored. I read the thing rather quickly while I mentally added a few item ...more
Charles
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent book for the beginning reader, it also contains one of life’s most valuable lessons

This book is an excellent one for beginning readers and includes a strong message for female readers. Ahsoka Tano is a Jedi in training during the fury of the Clone Wars. While Ahsoka may not be human, she is humanoid and unquestionably female. The line from “The Empire Strikes Back” uttered by Yoda, “Judge me by my size do you?” immediately comes to mind. With the force as her ally, the female Jedi
Ty O'Brien
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
♛Primadonna♛
Dec 24, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HUGE fans of star wars. Also grade levels 7th and up
I had a 1st grader, 3rd grader try to read this book. No go.
I could pronounce the words and even I grew tired of it very quickly. I don't understand how this is marketed towards level 2 kids (kids who are just starting to read longer sentences). Even a 7th grader who loves star wars did not want to read this.
Gage Arendsen
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this book because there is alot of interesting things in it. I would definitly recomend this to a friend unless they dont like Star Wars the Clone wars. I also like this book because it has alot of pichers of a character of who I like. I would recomend this book to a friend also to a friend because it's a fun book to lern about the Clone wars cartoon.
Terri Pray
Apr 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-with-jack
A basic book about the Jedi Padawan, Ashoka. Taken from the Clone Wars show on Cartoon Network, as are the illustrations.

Jack managed most of the story without help, and loved reading about Ashoka.
Tricia
Hard for me to rate these...I can't even pronounce the names...all i know is that the girls love to have these read to them. appealing to boys as well, i would guess. this title focuses on Ahsoka, Anakin's Padawan.
Amy Mccarty
8/2/13
32 pages
Ethan Burns
Jun 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it
Sarah Adamson
A fun book for fans of the show but really not a level 2 book. Complex sentences and words.
Theresa
a small part of the clone war series for young fans and lovers of the stories
Marc
May 24, 2011
Nicki
May 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

Star Wars: Dorling Kindersley (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Star Wars: Blast Off!
  • Star Wars: Ready, Set, Podrace!
  • Star Wars: What Is A Wookiee? (DK Readers)
  • Star Wars: Tatooine Adventures
  • Star Wars: Who Saved the Galaxy? (DK Readers Level 1)
  • Star Wars: Luke Skywalker's Amazing Story
  • Star Wars: Even Droids Need Friends! (DK Readers Level 1)
  • Star Wars: Are Ewoks Scared of Stormtroopers?
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Watch Out for Jabba the Hutt! (DK Readers Level 1)
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Don't Wake the Zillo Beast!