Start by marking “Brent's Law” as Want to Read:
Brent's Law

Brent's Law

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Thirty-eight-year-old Samantha Owen worked hard to earn the distinction of being the most respected divorce attorney in Sandton, South Africa. Ethical and politically correct conduct ensure she remains at the top of her game and in high demand by rich and influential clients.

When the arrogant and sinfully rich international rugby player, Brent Russell, saunters into Samant
Published March 7th 2014 by Totally Bound

To ask other readers questions about Brent's Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brent's Law

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Brent's Law
Cherie Phillips
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story shame it wasn't longer. ...more
Leigh Hann
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brent sure knew what he wanted. Coming forth as a womanizer and the thought of it doesn't bother him one bit. The only thing on his mind is getting what he wants.

What made me chuckle now and then was Samantha's inability to withstand Brent.

I'm not going to give out any spoilers.

The author managed to write this story beautifully. Her descriptions were spot-on. Drawing the reader inward to the world of Samantha and Brent. The story has depth, sure puts you on a emotional ride which I like and pre
Vicki Ballante
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A stunning novella, packed with emotion, sizzle and humanity.

I loved the way the heroine pushed Brent away in the beginning. I loved that she couldn't resist him. I loved the hero - he was real and human. In particular, I loved that he didn't have multiple orgasms in one night like several erotic romance books which is unrealistic in my opinion. I loved the sweet romantic thread through the novel. The setting was subtle yet put you right there in the spot. Interesting, engaging characters.

A grea
Elsa Winckler
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A steamy and very sexy read. It's an interesting angle to have a heroine who is older than the hero and I wondered about that. Until I've read the description of the hero. He is everything you'd hope for. No wonder she couldn't resist. The sexual tension begins on the second page and keeps one short of breath for the rest of the time. My only complaint? - It's too short :) ...more
Dusht_Danav
Emily
Dec 01, 2018
Tawnya
Aug 20, 2017
Being naughty doesn't mean you can't be nice. Ylette Pearson writes both naughty and nice - depending on the mood.

She enjoys the outdoors much more than being cooped up indoors and is often found sitting under a tree with the laptop on her lap. South African born, Ylette enjoys exploring the diversity of cultures, sights and sounds unique to the African continent.

News & Interviews