Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2

(Reasonable Doubt #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  28,156 ratings  ·  2,076 reviews
She lied to me...
She betrayed the one rule that I'm most adamant about: Honesty. Complete and utter fucking honesty.
I really wish she was someone else—someone who didn't have the ability to make me feel, someone I could easily discard like the hundreds of women before her.
She isn't.
I'm drawn to her like I've never been drawn to a woman before—completely captivated by t
Published May 19th 2014 (first published May 16th 2014)

·  28,156 ratings  ·  2,076 reviews

Start your review of Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WiliamsReasonabledoubt2TitebySueBee_zpsd0dcda08.jpg
 photo RD2storyxBbysb_zps75d55679.gif
★★★★★! Reasonable Doubt, part 2 of 3. Jaded & enigmatic Andrew Hamilton continues his tempestuous relationship with his friend & intern!

“Contrary to your unfounded and silly assumptions, I do not have a panty fetish and I do not sleep with them over my face at night. I do, however, have a new fetish for your pussy, and if you're interested in letting me sleep with that over my face at night, feel free to let me know.”

There are 3 parts to the Reasonable Doubt seria
• Lisa •
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
FOUR PANTY STEALING STARS.

"She can never be mine ..."

description

Whitney G Williams has done it once again, I don't think I've ever waited so impatiently to get my hands on a authors piece of work more than I have with reasonable doubt volume two and did it deliver? Yes of course it did, Andrew Hamilton always comes out on top and I was glued to every single page and each cleverly titled chapter. In this second part of the series you can expect more twists and turns than you can handle and it had me gue
Alissa Evanson
Andrew Andrew Andrew... What are we going to do with you?

That man is so irritatingly addicting...It's rather annoying...so why in the hell do I crave him like I do?

Cocky, arrogant, and just a plane ole' ass... That is how I would describe Mr. Andrew Hamilton. So you can see how I'm surprised this insufferable man has crept into my heart a bit and I felt myself going soft for him.

The sex between Aubrey and Andrew... eff me sideways. H.O.T.T.
Poor Aubrey...she just doesn't stand a chance if tha
Christy
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

photo 4f8e2fbd-0c73-4ab1-aa74-84d298f72b5f_zps85c2900c.jpg

The wait is over! More Andrew Hamilton is here!!! And let me tell you... he was worth the wait. Another intriguing and addictive installment in this novella series.
Andrew was the epitome of what it meant to be an asshole, a shining example of what that word stood for.

Is there anything better than a lovable hero who is an asshole/manwhore? Give him a dirty mouth and that makes him perfect in my book!!i I loved my asshole Andrew, but getting glimpses into his past was important
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4- Back And Forth - Stars!

After the shocking cliffhanger at the end of Book 1 I have been antsy waiting on this book. Anyways, Andrew and Aubrey are fighting after Andrew's shocking revelation in book 1.

how dare you photo rhonjjachowdareyou_zps93ddff7c.gif

They do wind up making up and that leads to some hot sex.

photo tumblr_mi8vkcjrIL1r7i2rko1_250_zps47b7ed53.gif

And Audrey finally goes back to work.

slut photo tumblr_mhfxduBHef1rf8fybo1_500_zps37b28b47.gif

She is still working on her part for the upcoming ballet.

Her parents are still a-holes...

DON

And Aubrey is turning on her detective mode because she sure was nosey in this one. Andrew
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I read volume 1 last year... the day before the scheduled release of volume 2. Unfortunately, volume 2 didn't come out for another month or so and in the meantime I became preoccupied with other books. Now, that I have the last two installments I'm going to finish this series.

Even though it's been awhile since I've read about Andrew I do have to say, I'm still enjoying him and his dirty mouth.

SERIES:
Reasonable Doubt Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams Reasonable Doubt Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2) by Whitney Gracia Williams Reasonable Doubt Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3) by Whitney Gracia Williams
Continuing novellas that must be read in volume order.

descriptive text here
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 I Want More Andrew Stars!!!
description

Whitney Gracia Williams you did not disappoint this Andrew fan!!! Andrew is back in all his assholeness glory!! We get many panty-wetting moments in this volume.

We get a glimpse into Aubrey's not so stellar home life. Can I just say that her parents will not be winning any "Parent of the Year" contests anytime soon.

We learn more about the sexy stud Andrew and we also see his wall guarding his heart start to fall.

And just when you think Andrew is thinking

about him
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 HOT STARS

Wow I freaking loved it! It was captivating, I enjoyed this book so much! The series is getting better and better! And Andrew is more cocky and sexy The first book finished with a cliffhanger that left us with open mouths and wondering what would happen... Finally we have the second book and it was explosive!!

We have more revelations and finally we learn more about Andrew's past!
I don't know why but I'm with love with him! Even thought he is cocky and asshole sometimes but also he h
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

3.5 Stars

Volume two gives further insight into the characters of Reasonable Doubt

Andrew continues to be the misguided arsehole we love; I don't believe I'd want him any other way at this moment in time…. We learn more of his history, the possible reasons why? I love the air of mystery about his story.

Aubrey continues with her sass, she's a girl with a love-dream and she wants that dream to be with Andrew, but equally, she'll not be messed around... I really like her inner strength and motivation
Mysza
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

Andrew is back!!!, with his mouth even more filthy and dirty. And I just love the shit that spills out of his mouth. This volume is much hotter and more smutty than the first one. When it comes to scorching sex scenes, the author definitely knows how to deliver.

The book starts when the previous one left off. Fortunately the cliffhanger isn't as bad as it may have seemed. We get a glimpse of Andrew's past and the reason for his "one night only" rule and for why he's being such an asshole. Further
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--Deliciously Dirty--Stars!!

Thing pick up after the

ending from book 1.

We get a bit more of Andrew's past but honestly...

...I still have no clue. And why in the hell was your (view spoiler)

Andrew is SUPER hot and cold with his feelings for Aubrey.

Don't worry ladies...Andrew's hungry cock was still plenty hungry!!

In the end, I was left even more confused....about where the story is going, what happened in Andrew's past, who the hell Andrew is...and most impor
Beverly
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
* * * * * 5 Andrew Rock’s My Word Stars * * * * *

Reasonable Doubt 2 picks up with Aubrey angry with Andrew for misleading her regarding his past.

"You’re fucking married.”

Aubrey and Andrew have a long way to go, but are basically starting at the same place. He feels she lied and mislead him, and after learning he is married she feels the same way.

Despite Andrew’s rule’s: One dinner. One night. No repeats. He is completely hung up on Aubrey and can’t think of anyone but her. When she denies h
Barbara
WOW ... LOVE IT!!!

Dear GR friends...

Evidentiary Hearing

Let the record show that the prosecution Whitney Gracia Williams, has presented a compelling and rather large evidence, that the characters in this book, as committed the highest degree of.... filthy talk and steamy sex scenes!!!

Presentation of evidences
 photo Apresentaccedilatildeo1_zps0a422401.jpg

So the judge (me) clearly ruled that this is a 5 star read ... If anyone file an appeal... will be an act of disrespect to this court!

photo oie_DVCgES1CWq9b_zps98a7eb96.gif

Kelena
Apr 04, 2014 is currently reading it
Shelves: 2014
Reasonable Doubt : Vol 2 is LIVE on AMAZON!!! download link!

---------------------------

AN EXCERPT!!!!!!!
Andrew-
New York City-Six years ago…

“How many women do you think a man could possibly screw in his lifetime?” The vendor handed me my change.
“I don’t know,” I said. “I’ve stopped counting.”

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
This short Novella has been on my radar since finishing with the first instalment, and then when it got pushed back and we waited and we waiting alllll weekend I was ahhh GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY, I was soooo ready to pack my bags and knock on whiteys door and get it of her myself, soooo million dollar question was this next instalment worth the wait HELL YESSS!!

photo takingshirtoffgif_zpsdff48081.gif

This next Installment we're introduced to Arrogent Asshole Andrew again....

"In the interest of future short-lived and mediocre law
Jennifer Kyle
4.5 Stars

”Lie about one thing, lie about it all…”

This installment was fast paced, sexy and secret revealing good!

description

The story line remains strong in this second book of the series and I just LOVED how Andrew begrudgingly gives Aubrey a little more than a hotel bed and office hook up in this book. The author did a great job establishing Andrew’s attempt to keep things only sexual between the two (loved message on the card).

Andrew is an arrogant, dirty talking ass who is hiding the pain of h
Michelle
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Wet-Panty-Fetish Stars

Screenshot_15

Ms. Williams left us with quite the cliffhanger at the end of part one and I was certain that Andrew was going to have the perfect explanation... except he didn't. He didn't feel like he had to explain anything to anyone. It was in his past, a past that left behind six years ago - one that he wasn't willing to revisit. But that didn't mean that when Aubrey didn't leave his thoughts that he wasn't going to pursue her.

Aubrey has a lot of wants when it comes to Andrew.
Catarina
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Dirty Stars!

description

In this second installment the crazy and dirty ride is back.
He get to know more about Andrew’s past and why he acts a certain way. We get to see more development in their relationship (although not much) and finally some things start to make some sense.
If you don’t want to read these books because you heard about how they end, well, I strongly advise you not to start now.
If you, like me, just can’t resist this series, get yourself ready for a hell of a ride!

Rating: 4 Stars.
Meags
3.5 Stars

This series is stupidly addictive. I’m rounding up my rating for that alone.

In this sequel, Andrew’s still being all mental and moody over his past hurts. Dude seriously needs to let go of that man-pain and move the f*ck on already. It’s clear Aubrey will be the one to smack some sense into the guy, but he’s being all difficult and acting like a jerk face five minutes after every sweet and/or sexy thing he does. He’s doing my head in, but...

But, I can’t get enough of this story. The mys
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 Perfect Asshole Stars

Andrew was the epitome of what it meant to be an asshole, a shining example of what the word stood for.

I'll be honest, if I read this book before I got my hands on the third that ending would have driven me batty and I mean BATTY. At only a 60 pages this book offers a lot more Andrew, a whole lot more of his filthy mouth, and even more scorching sex...but not much more. I wanted a little bit more depth into his character, I wanted Aubrey to make him work f
Debra
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

★★★☆ 3.5 Stars!

I was SO excited to start this book

especially after the huge cliffhanger in book 1.

This is a continuation of Andrew and Aubrey story and it picks up right where the previous book ended.

Maybe I didn't love quite it as much as the first book, but it was still an awesome read!

The ending made me go

And now I can't wait to get my hands on book 3! ;)
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was not as good as the first book, but I still enjoyed it and was engaged in the story. I think it might be the fact that it was the middle book in the series, because it felt a lot like filler to me. We do get some vague answers to some of our questions and we also get some hot sexy times, but I guess I wanted more! I'll continue, because I want to see this couple get their HEA. On to the next with Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3...

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This
Nicole
Nov 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, 2017
I enjoyed the first volume because I was up for a steamy read. I ignored all the problems I had with Andrew and honestly? It was fun. However, this volume was a complete let down. I couldn’t overlook Andrew’s faults and thus didn’t enjoy the book at all. He had no right to treat her like this. And the twist (other twist) was predictable and only adds to the “drama”. No, I will not read the last volume.
Didi
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
The waiting was killing me for this! For Andrew! For his potty mouth! For IT ALL! The second installment in this addictive series was great. It literally picks up where RD left off, and similar to the first book, we get glimpses of Andrew's past. But these glimpses this time around are more detailed, yet the suspense still looms large. The picture of Andrew's past is slowly being revealed and with how the last book ended, looks like his past is catching up with him.

The potty mouth was back, and
♥Sharon♥
 photo RDcollage_zpse4cfa157.jpg

Andrew and all his cockiness is back and he actually kicked it up a notch. I have absolutely fallen in love with this dirty talking, sexy as hell asshole and can’t seem to get enough of him.

And Aubrey absolutely shines in this book. She is determined. She is ready to challenge Andrew and boy does she.

After that cliffhanger from book 1, I was anxious to get my hands on this book. And once again Whitney Garcia Williams does not disappoint. This installment was SEXY, HOT, DIRTY, INTENSE and a
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
***2.5-3 " Theres no doubt. I set my hopes too high" stars***

WELL, it had its moments, but........ umm... I think its best I keep my opinions to myself.

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Andrew is still an asshole and I still love him
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
(BR with Sharon & Patty)

photo 3c9813b8-b5d8-44b4-b603-ebf169fdf1ce.jpg

photo f1f87db1-f792-4c5d-a3a9-5c076b961dfd.jpg

In book two Andrew is still working at GBH as an attorney, and Aubrey is still his intern. In addition to being Andrew's intern, Aubrey is attending college, and has the lead role in the ballet Swan Lake.

photo DGGG.gif

She is juggling her busy life while trying to figure out Andrew and his moods. They continue to have sex, but Andrew is hot one minute, and cold the next. Aubrey just wants him to open up more to her, and admit he cares.

photo 58f873f5-7dac-49de-88b0-c14f7f80cf0c.jpg

Andrew is still hurt over
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*First One's Better*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Re-read: 14.08.2019
The second book is the continued story of the high profile lawyer, Andrew ‘Thoreau’ Hamilton (32) and pre-law college junior student interning at Andrew's law firm, Aubrey ‘Alyssa’ Everhart (22). As previous book ended up in a cliffhanger, it's a must to re-read this one straight after. Overall, it's still hot and I still like it, but a bit of my excitement went down for some reason. So of course, I had to down-grade.

Quick basic facts:
Sophia Triad
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More drama
more dirty talking
more sex
more lies, lies, lies

Things are getting serious for both Andrew and Aubrey and everything turns into a wonderful mess in the end.

Favorite quotes:
"Lie about one thing, lie about it all..."
"You lied to me once, you'll lie to me again."
WHERE IS IT ????? 23 263 May 19, 2014 06:51PM
Is anyone else getting fustrated with the wait? When is this coming out? 1 55 May 18, 2014 04:35PM
When is the next book really coming out? 2 134 May 09, 2014 12:50PM

• Inappropriate
  • Bossman
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Egomaniac
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Beautiful Mistake
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • The Baller
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Facebook: Facebook.com/AuthorWhitneyG

Reasonable Doubt (3 books)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)

News & Interviews

“She gasped. “You would snitch on me?”
“I would run my car over you.”
35 likes
“And the Latin quote across your heart? What does it mean?” “Lie about one thing, lie about it all...” 21 likes