Start by marking “Heart of Steele (Hot Country, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heart of Steele (Hot Country, #2)

Heart of Steele

(Hot Country #2)

Actress Tracy Hartman can't believe she just punched country music superstar Steele McLairn in the mouth. And of course, somebody recorded it! Now, the thing has gone viral and to avoid their being harassed by the tabloids, Steele convinces Tracy to head out of LA with him. In a cozy, remote spot, they find the desire they've been feeling for each other has grown into full ...more
Published February 27th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Heart of Steele, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of Steele

Start your review of Heart of Steele (Hot Country, #2)
My Secret Book Spot
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
“Heart of Steele” by Randi Alexander
5 out of 5 stars
CLICK BUY!!! NOW!!! Ok, you can read the review first, but either way you will buy this book! “Heart of Steele” is a must read, hot romance that will make the summer sun seem cold! This one you will need to read by the pool so you can jump in and cool off when your temperature starts to rise. Cowboys…check. Romance…definitely. Love and a whole lot of lust…ooh yeah! Randi Alexander’s latest installment in her Hot Country series has it all and yo
Renes Getaway
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Randi Alexander has written a follow-up to her novel Chase and Seduction and allows us to learn what happened to 2 of our favorite characters from the first novel. But this book can stand alone as an interesting love story even if the reader has not read the first book in the series. In fact, I read this one before reading Chase and Seduction and was able to pick up what I needed to know from the previous book by the end of the first chapter.

Tracy Hartman is a want-to-be actress and best friends
Cocktails and Books
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
It all starts when Tracy Hartman punches Steele McLairn in the mouth. Tracy misunderstands something Steele says in a telephone conversation and she punches him before thinking about the repercussions. Steele is country music’s hottest superstar and is shooting a music video with Tracy, who is a struggling actress. Unfortunately, someone catches it all on video and there is media frenzy when the video goes viral. To get them both away from the media’s spotlight, Steele takes Tracy to his isolate ...more
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
Actress Tracy Hartman only needed to hear a little of Country star Steele McLairn's conversation to punch him in the mouth. Too bad she had his conversation all wrong. She feels bad enough about it and even worse when she finds out a video of it made it to the tabloids. She knows she is going to be fired. But when Steele suggests that they take off together and let his people handle it she doesn't know what to think.

Steele can't believe his luck. He has wanted Tracy for close to a year. She whe
Book Junky Girls
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tracy just knows she's gonna get fired, after all she did punch Steele a country music star. What happens though is better than she ever expected a trip to the mountains with Steele to hide away until media frenzy calms down. They've been flirting for more than a year, is all there is between them lust or could it be more? But with secrets between them will it end things before they really get started?

Tracy is a strong independant woman who wants to be able to take care of herself and her mother
Cheryl Sanders
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tracy Hartman and Steele McLairn's relationship didn't have the best beginning. She misunderstood a phone call and punched him in the face. His PR people sent them into hiding until they could figure out how to put a good spin on the fiasco. They escape to his mountain cabin and have a gloriously delicious affair that will end when they return to the city...or will it? When real life pulls them in different directions, the regret for their not being able to trust easily is crushing to both of th ...more
Jennifer Gallagher
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-hotcowboys
Every time I read a book by Randi Alexander I think it is the best.. guess what I was wrong... this is the second book in the Hot Country series and it is my favourite ...It revolves around Steele and Tracy.... the chemistry between Steele and Tracy is so steamy.... Each of them has trust issues they are hiding also secrets they are also hiding from each other.... I love the way they came together after all was said and done... One Punch was all it took lol !!!. Randi Alexander knows how to set ...more
T.D. Hassett
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
I didn’t know country could be so hot! Randi writes some of the hottest love scenes I have read (and I have read thousands). The chemistry between actress Tracy and country super star Steele is Kindle melting. The two come explosively together after a dust up during a music video taping. They go into hiding in Big Bear and things heat up fast.

Steele and Tracy each have secret skeletons in their respective closets and must decide how much of their family secrets they want to share. Readers are k
Myra Espino
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review**

Wow!
Heart of Steele is an amazing read.
It's sweet at the same time fun book.
I love the characters and the story.

The characters, Tracy and Steele are awesome!
Tracy, I love her loyalty. She's also sweet and caring.
Steele, for me he's a bit funny.
I love that side of him.
But sometimes I found him stubborn.

The story, it's cool.
I loved it!
I love how the story started!!! Gah!
There's no boring moment in this book.
I love how the sto
Renee
Randi Alexander can write one amazingly hot love scene and once again she did not disappoint. Steele and Tracy have chemistry that is just waiting to ignite and take them both along for the explosive ride. What is it about singing cowboys that make girls turn to mush?

Steele and Tracy each have family secrets that they would prefer keeping secret but when those secrets threaten their relationship they each must decide if the skeletons in their closet are worth losing their hearts and each other.
Linda Rimer-Como
Another hot and spicy book in Randi Alexander's Hot Country series that is full of steamy sex. The storyline and characters are well written and chuck full of emotion as country singer Steele meets actress Tracy and the sparks ignite! This is a great love story that moves swiftly thru career challenges, family secrets and trust issues. A family crisis brings the untold truths to the surface as Steele and Tracy try to develop their growing relationship into a happily ever after. Awesome book that ...more
Connie
Great story/awesome couple! Country-singer/rancher Steele McLairn used to be best friends with Ryder Landry. That is until he found out that they are 1/2 brothers, a result of an adulterous affair between Steele's father and Ryder's mother. It's up to Tracy, Steele's girlfriend, to love Steele hard enough to convince him that Ryder did nothing wrong and to accept him as his brother.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
I was lucky enough to receive this book as an ARC for an honest review. Randi Alexander's Heart of Steele is a hot, sexy read. This author has the ability to pull her readers into the story so that you feel every emotion her characters feel. Words practically escape me... Randi Alexander's Hot Country Series is sensual and so hot!
Ginger
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Randi Alexander! I can't imagine dating someone famous and this story lets us go behind of the scenes of having a relationship with someone in the headlines. Everyone has secrets and they are even harder to keep a secret, when you are in the spotlight. Steele and Tracy's story is hot, emotional, and very sexy!!
Deb
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! AGAIN!!! OKAY, JUST STARTED THIS TODAY, THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS STOPPING UNTIL FINISHED!! IT IS SO HOT AND EXCITING, SUCH AN AWESOME ROMANCE. LOVED TO SEE CHASE AND RENO IN IT, WITH MORE ON THEIR LIVES. AND NOW THE NEW BOOK COMING OUT WITH RYDER!!!! WOO HOO!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS STORY AND HEAR MORE ON THE REST IN THE BOOKS TOO!!! THIS SERIES IS SO MUCH FUN TO READ!!
Emily
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Heart of Steele is the second book in the Hot Country Series by Randi Alexander. This is a great, hot story! I loved Steele and Tracy. Be sure to read Chase and Seduction first though so you know the backstory! I highly recommend this book & series! ...more
Shay
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
A very steamy story about country star Steele and new actress Tracy. I enjoyed the development of their relationship, thought Tracy got on my nerves a bit with how insecure she was. It was nice to see Chase and Reno from the first book again.
Ash Mccoy
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Better than the first book. The characters seemed more realistic.
Maria
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review Under BookJunkyGirls
Downward dog
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: country-musician
I enjoyed this story about a hot country singer and an aspiring actress thrown together when she punches him and it goes viral.
Rhonda
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Amazing! Can't wait for more from this series and this author! Ms. Alexander definitely knows how to write heat and throw in some smoking hot Alpha cowboys to boot!
Donna Phillips
Apr 26, 2015
Hannah
Jul 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

Hot Country (3 books)
  • Chase and Seduction (Hot Country, #1)
  • Rough Ryder (Hot Country Book 3)

News & Interviews