Start by marking “Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive (Mental Mastery Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Kevin Horsley Broke a World Memory Record in 2013...
And You're About to Learn How to Use His Memory Strategies to Learn Faster, Be More Productive and Achieve More Success

Most people never tap into 10% of their potential for memory. In this book, you're about to learn:

How the World's Top Memory Experts Concentrate and Remember Any Information at Will, and How You Can
Published January 26th 2014 by TCK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unlimited Memory, please sign up.
Jesse The author only lists, tigre, sole, and brazo as the Spanish words. Then transitions into Italian, French, Zulu, and Japanese. "Livre" is (correctly)…moreThe author only lists, tigre, sole, and brazo as the Spanish words. Then transitions into Italian, French, Zulu, and Japanese. "Livre" is (correctly) under the "French words" category. (less)

Elena
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, how-to, ebook
I have a month of Kindle Unlimited that I'm frantically trying to use up. After I read The Miracle Morning, I inadvertently convinced some Kindle algorithm that I am now seeking self-help books by the cubic ton (or e-book equivalent). This was the most appealing of all of the ones that were thrust at me.

I started becoming more interested in improving my memory last year when I decided I needed to 1) get more serious about maintaining languages and 2) generally retain more of what I read. I had h
Doug Taber
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was looking for a book on memory training after reading Moonwalking With Einstein. This book covered many of the principles I was looking for. A good starter kit for memory training.
Alana Moore
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Diamond in the Rough

As it turns out, I don't actually have a bad memory. We were just never shown how powerful our memories really are. Going from being dyslexic barely making it through high school to having one of the best memories in the world, Kevin Horsley is living proof.

This book is low on fluff filled to the brim with practical application. I had modest expectations, but i'm giving it 5 stars because Horsley showed me that my memory was a LOT better than I thought it was once I used t
Taha Jassim
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it
“Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” - The Wonder Years

I have always asked me self why is that I am able to remember some memories and lose the others, or that I am able to recall some paragraphs that I studied in middle school and not able to remember some thing I read recently.

Having read multiple books about memory improvement, I must say it was not a straight forward to understand specially on the application side, how
Belal Al Droubi
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: learning
amazing.
i am a medical student and this helped me a ton, especially in studying anatomy..

I am now also practicing at the hospital...and I am using these techniques to memorize patient ID numbers and It leaves a big goddamn impression to my colleagues when I just recite the ID off by heart instead of looking through the names In the search Haha

just a note:
1-this book is short ,nevertheless don't be fooled. this definitely is an amazing and helpful book
2-don't expect to see any improvement without
Gilgamesha
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
I don't know why I bother with these books. The author compared us to a lioness in hunting in order to demonstrate we should not multitask....ummmm really??? It did have some good points hence the 2stars.
Nat
Nov 14, 2018 added it
Shelves: nonfiction
Long gone are the days of failing to remember the genius idea I came up with while washing the dishes, or when I'm just about to fall asleep.

Kevin Horsley's Unlimited Memory offers up a multitude of methods to advance our memory, and I plan to return time and again back to the strategies I took down in my notes. The most helpful of which was visualizing what you're trying to remember and make a movie in your mind with a creative spin so it sticks out more easily in the daily hubbub.

Make your
Julie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I bought this on a whim, because it was $1.49 on a Kindle daily deal. I have always had a good memory. I have never kept a calendar. If the dentist tells me what date and time to come back in 6 months, I remember. I remember things people say to me word for word. I remember names. I am a good test taker, because I can recall information or picture how it looked on the page of the text book. I can not recite a huge chunk of Pi or the Declaration of Independence or anything over the top, but I do ...more
~nikki the recovering book addict
DNF @ 42%

Obviously I’m looking to improve my memory, which is why I picked this book up. Although it’s technically free on KU. The reason I DNF tho? Was that I felt it was more geared towards helping people memorise information for something specific like an exam.

It’s building memory palaces which is helpful when it’s just a finite set of things you want to remember. I am looking more for improving memory on a daily basis. I can’t be building memory palaces for every book I read because memory
Peter Mcloughlin
A short book has the same tricks found in"Moonwalking with Einstein" but wrapped up in self-help go get em, change your life treacle that is inspirational filler and detracts from the book. If I wanted a pep talk I'd hire a life coach and throw my money away on that. Well no actually I wouldn't I am allergic to positivity babble in either written or verbal form.
Tara
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a pleasant find! I'm glad that I read this. I now have some new and very pleasant techniques on how to increase my memory.

Highly recommended to those who have a large interest in the subject. It does take some work but there are ways to make it fun.
Jaide
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.” –Irish Blessing and quote from the book

Grandmaster Kevin Horsley's extremely informative book Unlimited Memory should be required reading and implemented in every freshman high school classroom. The various methods he teaches the reader are intended to aid in memory enhancement, and with practice are tools that can be used effectively over the course of one's lifetime. He presents the ideas in a fun and c
Vagabond of Letters
Jan 02, 2017 rated it liked it
** to **1/2.

Good introduction to method of loci, peg method, etc. but thoroughly contaminated with reprobate new-age power-of-positive-thinking self-help trash, and thinly-veiled advertisements for books, methods, and ideas of these unscientific and worldly self-help gurus. Unfortunately lists of these 'laws' and 'emotional, social, and sexual intelligences' and 'attitudes' form the contents of the exercises used to introduce each method of memory - contents that I had to - along with any other
Wes
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: health-psyche
More of a tutorial than a book. An impulse buy in the category. Great tutorial on memory structure and how to implement, but as a book he doesn't have a single original thought written which was pretty annoying not to mention the overdose of self-help rhetoric. Stick the books on the matter written by modern day people who taught yahoos like this one in turn are just trying to score easy bucks off other people's expertise and break throughs.
Antonia
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pretty good. It delivers on its promises and for that, I give it 4 stars. I was really more interested in learning how to improve attention and focus than in learning how to memorize lists of items. I’m not so sure that memorizing lists is a skill that’s very transferable to my everyday life. Why would I take the time to memorize a grocery list, for instance, when I can write it down? I know, I know. It’s not that simple.

I can see how using this technique could be very useful for giving oral pr
Mehul Gohil
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wonderful book ...amaze to read, Want to Thank @smirti my reader friend to pick this book for me in reading challenge
Devika
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I came across this book on Kindle Unlimited, as I've set out to prototype a week of using Kindle. Part of me likes to pretend that this is an attempt to go green, however with my binge reading it turns out that reading is becoming an expensive habit. Also where do I keep all these books!

It is a very easy read, and as per Kindle stats you can finish it in a little over 2 hours. However, I recommend spending at least a day with this book, so that you can practice the memory building examples offe
Jeff
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unlimited Memory is the first book I've read dedicated to the topic of strategies to improve one's memory and while I suspect very little content of the book and the principles are new, they were new to me and as a result, I was captivated. I've already begun to implement the simple techniques like the car technique for memorizing short lists such as my grocery list by visualizing the items in places in my car. The linking technique is also easy to implement and useful. I'll need to set aside ti ...more
Prakriti
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
When I first came across this book, I was sceptical it will be of any help in remembering medical knowledge, since the kind of information we are supposed to remember as doctors is very different and can often be non-conforming. But the foreword, which was written by a doctor, urged me not to rebuke it right away. And I can safely say, I do not regret that decision.

The author describes numerous strategies to help one retain vast amounts of information. Something that I found instantly useful was
Kevin Groosalugg
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Much of the information included here is pretty well known but it was nice to review it all in one place. A very short read (few hours including activities), I think it was worth the investment. As there was little "new" information, and occasionally it read like an advertisement for other self help books, it can't get past the 3 star "I liked it" for me.
Yesenia Gonzalez
An amazing book that I am currently using to create my system of memorizing as it explains. Read it twice on e-book then purchased the actual book in January 2017. A MUST have especially if you have said to yourself and others "I have a horrible memory" FALSE!! You have a phenomenal memory!!!!
Tina
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A clear, concise and very practical book. It brushes briefly through the most commonly used memory techniques and gives some very good examples on how they are used.
I will definitely start trying to put them into practice.
Jon Patterson
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Very interesting, and has some helpful tools. Like most self-help books I totally disagree the humanistic "you can do anything you believe" worldview. I would say worth reading for the tools, but sift through the worldview present. It is also a very engaging and quick read.
Mifrah
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Excellent! Must read for students.
Pooria
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: memory
Mouhammad Ayyad
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exactly what I need

This is one of the most valuable books that I have read lately. As a sales account manager, I meet many people daily only to find out that I can’t remember their names a few days later. This could be a serious obstacle for building rapport and relationships. Nothing is more embarrassing than having dinner with prospects and forgetting their names when you bump into them later on.

I decided to take action and came across this book. I witnessed a surprising and immediate improvem
Dee Renee  Chesnut
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, amazon-prime
I downloaded this for free reading with my Amazon Prime membership when it was available. I give this book five stars because it asked the simple question, "What excuses are you going to make for not using the information that you are going to learn?" Wow, light-bulb moment for me as I listed the excuses and realized the truth of his challenge that they are the same excuses I use every time to stop myself from learning any thing new. His challenge is true, especially when I doubt if this informa ...more
Brian Nicholson
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What I enjoyed most about this book were the examples. Horsley explains in clear language the techniques and how to perform them.

I also enjoyed his introductory section about how your beliefs affect your memory. He encourages the reader to “catch” yourself having good memory. While I’ve experienced this in my own life enough to know it’s true, I often don’t take the idea seriously - that your thoughts and attitude really make a tremendous difference. It’s not blind, unflinching optimism, but an
Elora Orazio
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
After a string of less than helpful "self-help books", I was unsure if I would find this book to be more useful, but I was surprised by how practical this book is. It is filled to the brim with tangible techniques to help increase memory. The key, according to Horsley, is to utilize creativity when creating memories in the first place and to connect new short term memories with long term memories in order to create medium-length memories. Those could then be turned into longer memories if revisi ...more
James Birch
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Simply put, there are lots of trucks in here to improve your memory. Some worked better for me than others. I recommend this to anyone in school or who wants to memorize information.
Madison Mega-Mara...: #43 Unlimited Memory 1 3 Sep 01, 2018 11:18AM

• Zarrella's Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas
  • Remember Everything You Want and Manage the Rest: Improve your Memory and Learning, Organize Your Brain, and Effectively Manage Your Knowledge
  • The Purpose of Your Life: Finding Your Place In The World Using Synchronicity, Intuition, And Uncommon Sense
  • Drinking My Way Through 14 Dating Sites
  • Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
  • Prisoner of War: Judy
  • Relationship Handbook
  • Fat, Broke  Lonely No More: Your Personal Solution to Overeating, Overspending, and Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
  • The Busy Mom's Guide To Speed Cleaning And Organizing: How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless
  • Breakthrough Rapid Reading
  • An Infinite Journey: Growing Toward Christlikeness
  • Think Like Einstein: Think Smarter, Creatively Solve Problems, and Sharpen Your Judgment. How to Develop a Logical Approach to Life and Ask the Right Questions
  • Living on Purpose: Straight Answers to Universal Questions
  • The Soldier Who Killed a King: A True Retelling of the Passion
  • The Clean Home: Step by Step Guide to Keep Your Home Clean, Organized and Spotless;60 Non-Toxic DIY Cleaners and Stain Removal Formulas
  • Laser-Sharp Focus: A No-Fluff Guide to Improved Concentration, Maximised Productivity and Fast-Track to Success
  • Absolute Surrender: The Blessedness of Forsaking All and Following Christ
  • The World of Jesus: Making Sense Of The People And Places Of Jesus' Day
“The best advice I ever came across on the subject of concentration is: Wherever you are, be there.” ~ Jim Rohn” 4 likes
“May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.” – Irish Blessing” 4 likes