Start by marking “The Honey Trap” as Want to Read:
The Honey Trap

The Honey Trap

After catching her childhood sweetheart cheating on her, Sophia Hamilton is hell-bent on stopping other women from getting played like she was.
And so the played becomes the player.
Fast forward two years and Sophia is now one of San Francisco’s most successful honey trappers. Getting paid to expose cheating men has become the norm but just when she thinks she has seen it al
Published September 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Honey Trap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Honey Trap

Start your review of The Honey Trap
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
NOW LIVE! AMAZON

➦I always get excited when I get to read a new to me author and I get even more excited when I actually end up loving the book. These days, unfortunately, it doesn't happen as often as I'd like it to. This book, however, delivered! I was hoping for a fun and sexy read with feels and I sure did get it!

➦The heroine works for an agency that has women trap men into cheating. --are they hiring, I wonder?-- If you want to know whether your man would give in and go home with another chi
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
description

HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEEEE!!!! I'm in love!!!!!

YAS. YAS. YASSSSSSS!!! I got sucked in right from the start. It had the perfect mesh of sexy, steamy, laugh-out-loud humor and that romance we all desire in a book. This is one of those books that will have you living in your own little bubble and blocking out everything else while you're devouring it.

description

First of all... the heroine...

Sophia is not your average heroine.

She is not a blushing virgin.
She is a HONEY TRAP!!!

honeytrap

noun

a stratage
Karli
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am SO in love with this book! I can't wait to share it with you!

Sophie's Reading Corner
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: businessmen
"There is no hope without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love"

Sophia is working as a honey trap. She flirts with married guys and if the guy is willing to cheat on his wife, then she's trapping him for her. A new case, different than any other she has encountered so far and her client is Mason, a well known young and gorgeous businessman. Instead of a one time trap, she has six weeks to find out if Mason is the cheater his wife claims to be. Six weeks that
Michelle
I need Mason Hunter NOW!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I just loved this book so much. I 've been looking forward to this book for a while and I have to say I wasn't disappointed at all. The story was brilliant i liked how it went there actually isn't a paper that I didn't liked it flowed really well. I hated putting my kindle down. I was gripped from the start. I was dying to meet Mason Hunter and omg he was amazing this guy can do nothing wrong.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Mason is a very wealthy man he is the owner of Hunter Hotels. He as wo
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an unexpected GEM this story turned out to be. I absolutely loved the plot of this story.

This was my very first book by this author, I had no idea what to expect and by the ending of chapter one I knew I was locked in.

These characters will suck you in with the humor and giddiness. These two are so complicated and so perfect. Does that make sense? It does to me.

ADDICTED.

You meet the main character Sophia the trapper, I mean it's in the title. Her job is to set the men these wife's or GFs
Farah
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was a winner, not only the plot was interesting, the author did a great job creating interesting and hilarious characters as well.
I can't stop grinning like a toothless baby reading Mason and Sophia's scenes. Their best friends were hilarious too. Mason and Sophia were so cute, comfortable, respectful and playful towards each other.
Mason was a total heartthrob, he was the example of cool,calm and confident. A self made millionaire but quite different from the usual millionaire heros I
Courtney
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been a looooong time since Karli came out with her next book (life got in the way) but she comes back with an amazing book!! Yes, I am one of her beta readers but no, this review isn't because of my love her. It's because this book is truly freaking amazing!!

The Honey Trap is a unique and enthralling read. I was immediately taken in from the start of this book and loved every bit of it til the end. And I have to say that Karli's writing has improved greatly since her last book.

This book tru
Nova B
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Holly Baker
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm one of the people who found Karli Perrin when she first released her debut novel (actually, I think it was just before she released it..? Anyway...) and I've read everything she's released (for those only just finding this author, make sure you check out her earlier work) and I remember when she first announced that her next book would be The Honey Trap. I was already so excited to read it and she hadn't even started writing it yet. And then she made me wait 3 years. Yep. Three long years I ...more
Kate
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freakin' LOVED The Honey Trap!

I inhaled the words from the pages, totally ensconced in this all the feels story that had me snared in its trap before chapter one was over.

It's the kind of fluid, flawless writing that allows a book addict to just fall into the pages of a story & know instantly they are in for a good time.

The plot is clever, multifaceted and unwinds at a perfect pace to keep you engaged from start to finish. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll yell & you'll seethe - and a whole lot
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Where has Karli Perrin been my whole life?!?! I have never laughed so hard reading a book as I did in The Honey Trap! This book is hilarious, sexy, and full of witty banter that I devoured it in a day!

description

Sophia, a scorned lover, that her current career track feeds her past relationship horrors has quite the interesting job.
MASON, our Hotel CEO extraordinaire, is mega hot, fit of course, and always the gentleman! These two meet under false pretenses, but Mason of course thinks its by chance...

Pick
Clare
I LOVED this book, Karli really brought it to life for me, I laughed so hard at one point i hurt my side, Sophie and Mason were great and this is a story line I've never read before, I would totally recommend this as a must read.
Melissa Ann
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the BEST books I've read this year! I very HIGHLY recommend this book! It's hilarious, had fantastic characters and the supporting characters are even more hilarious! The story of "honey trapper" Sophia and a very unique case that involves a wealthy businessman Mason Hunter (swoon alert!) is one interesting and wild ride! Karli is a phenomenal author and I enjoyed her writing and the storytelling of Mason and Sophia was a beautiful, fun, enjoyable read! Karli keeps you on your toe ...more
Hanna's Book Obsession
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}

This book is so cute! I love it and I loved reading it! I had a constant smile on my face. It is so good!! It had me laughing out loud on multiple occasions. The characters were so fun to read about. I love Mason and Sophia and the side characters were so amazing Buzz and Lori are great additions to this story!! A really cute and fun read. It was a great slow-burning romance.The build up of the relationship and the time it took to get t
Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro)
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The "Buzz" On The Street is - The Honey Trap Is A "Must Read"!

Reading an author you've never read before for the first time is always exciting. Reading a new author you've never read before and absolutely falling in love with their book brings all sorts of amazing emotions within you - I can't wait to read more of their literature, this book wasn't just great, it was outstanding and that's just only touching the surface of its originality.

"Take the risk or lose the chance."

I can honestly say
Amanda Cuff
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe I have never read this amazing author before now!! She had me hooked from the very beginning. I was immediately excited to see how the plot would unfold, from the very first page. Perrin is truly brilliant! This book is laugh-out-loud funny and I'm pretty sure I was grinning like a sappy fool from beginning to end. Not only was the plot great, but so were the characters. It was amazing at how strongly Perrin developed every single character we came into contact with. There was n ...more
Taylor
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Karli Perrin and I loved it. This book reminded me so much of a romantic comedy movie and I ate up every page. I was envisioning this book in my head the whole time and it definitely played out like a Katherine Heigl movie.

The Honey Trap follows the story of Sophia and Mason. These two come from two different completely words and are cut from a different cloth. Sophia is the honey trap. She traps men, cheating men. Sophia gets paid to go out on dates with men and see i
Lisa
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was light with a fun plot that had potential, but the build up took the greater part of 90% of the story then BAM - THE END. This story didn’t feel complete and left a lot open at the end. I was not a big fan of the MCs. This was not slow burn but very much felt like snail burn... Mason - he seemed like a good guy but he was dull, dull, dull and did not align with what his persona was. He needed to be more proactive and motivated.
Sophia - she was just okay, annoyed me at the end.
Needed an
Dilek VT
Mar 21, 2019 marked it as not-appealing
Sounds like not my cuppa:

And no, she doesn't catch cheaters, she lures them to see if they would cheat. Nope, I already hated her profession. And the fact that the hero doesn't divorce his cheating wife and wait for God knows what reason is another problem. Nope, not for me...
Charlie McKenzie
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you do one thing this year, read this book.

What an amazing book! It had me grinning like a Cheshire Cat, laughing out loud and crying happy tears.
Sophia and Mason are such great characters that are hard not to love! Their best friends are also quite hard not to love.
Sophia and Mason have such a great connection from the very start right up until the very end.
What a flawless book! I've never read a storyline like it!
I couldn't recommend this book enough!
Karen Sedgman
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved The Honey Trap! Love the banter between these characters! So many funny moments! The sexual tension between Sophia & Mason was amazing! A must read! Onto to Buzz now! ...more
Simona
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

I have been a big fan of Karli Perrin’s writing ever since I read her books April Showers and April Fools. Naturally I was very eager to read this one and I loved the sound of it from the start. And yes, Karli Perrin didn’t disappoint me, I was hooked!!!!

This story follows Sophia Hamilton, who works as a honey trapper. She is getting paid for exposing cheating men and she is a pro at it.

A unique trap comes up with and with it co
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Karli Perrin delivers a brand new seductive and complicated romance to her readers that will have them on the edge of their seat, heart swooning (*sigh*Mason), and leave a big ol' smile on their face, completely satisfied.

Karli is a new to me author (love when I find good ones!) and I gotta be honest... I see spectacular things for this chick because she brought her A game... then some.

Sexy. Provocative. Twisted. Fun. Complicated. The Honey Trap was an amazing read and I can assure you
Ashleigh
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Karli Perrin and I will definitely be reading more by her after this!

When I started reading The Honey Trap I thought I could guess how it was going to play out... what I didn't expect was all the twists and turns it would take me on. I had never read a book that has had this particular storyline. Sophia is hired to 'trap' cheating men, but when she meets successful business man Mason it is not a normal trap. She soon has to overcome obstacles in her job that
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was so different from all the books I read (and I read a LOT of books)! Sophia is a honey trapper. Essentially, she gets paid to trap men that cheat on their significant others. She’s one of the best there is, but a unique job comes along and it changes her entire focus. Two words people!! Mason. Hunter.

“Her heart may be full of gold but her mind is full of filth. I blame it on her obsession with romance novels.”

And he comes with a super full of himself and hilarious best
Love N. Books
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

Karli, Karli, Karli... where have you been hiding. Just kidding. I read you... FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO. You have been hiding. I'm so glad you're back.

Honey, you took this Honey Trap and knocked it out of the park. This book was hilarious, sexy, fun, entertaining... it was EVERYTHING. I loved every twist, every bind, every plotline, every character (yes, even Emily because I love a good villain), every line of dialogue... EVERYTHING. But Buzz. Buzz definitely steals the show.

I don't
Allyson
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Karli Traps You The Moment You Meet Mason

I've waited 3 years for another book from this author. Karli you didn't disappoint but next time don't make me wait so long.

Mason Hunter....the name alone is sexy as hell. This man is every girls dream a true alpha gentleman. So beautiful to see a leading male with such morals.

Sophia Hamilton the honey Mason craves.

This books gives you them feels. I laughed so hard I had tears. I cried so hard. I wanted to throw my kindle. I abuse (in a good way) this
Louise
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic read!

Karli is a new author to me, so I didn't know what to expect, but I absolutely loved it!

Mason and Sophia are so funny and likeable, i was rooting for them right from their first meeting. They had such a great connection and the banter and texts between them gave a good balance of humour against the more emotional side of the situation they were in.
I also LOVED their best friends! Im hoping there will be a second book for Buzz and Lori!

A great feelgood rom-com ❤
I will definit
Lisa Davis
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so well written it was easy to read and flowed from start to finish. The chemistry between Sophia and Mason was off the charts and that elevator scene was HOT!!!! But my best bits had to be all about Buzz, everything that came out of his mouth was inappropriate and hilarious, please can Buzz have his own book? Karli, this book ticked all my boxes and made me smile on a dreary day. THANK YOU 💗💗💗
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• F*ck Marriage
  • 5,331 Miles (The La Jolla Series, #1)
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Bitter Rivals
  • Method
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Diary of a Bad Boy (The Bromance Club #2)
  • The Other Side
  • The Girl in the Painting
  • Heart Bones
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • Unpredictable (Love in LA, #3)
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • Naked Love
  • Jersey Six
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • To Burn in Brutal Rapture
  • Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club #1)
Karli Perrin is an English Language and Linguistics graduate from Manchester, England. She has always been a big lover of books (and pizza) and was inspired to write her debut novel back in 2013. She is a huge believer of fate and is a sucker for a happy ending. Her ultimate goal in life is to live in a house made entirely out of books with her husband and two kids.
...Hogwarts is plan B.