Start by marking “Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3.5)

Intoxicated

(Billionaire Bachelors Club #3.5)

New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up her sexy Billionaire Bachelors Club series with a wedding to remember. But this time, they’re not bachelors anymore, and the groom … is one of them.

It’s Gage and Marina’s wedding day, but wedded bliss seems a long way off: Ivy’s just gone into labor. Marina’s missing her matron of honor. And Bryn’s giving Matt the s
Published June 17th 2014 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Intoxicated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intoxicated

MischaS_
Jan 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: english
I know it's not the first book in the series. But I was thinking about reading the whole series for few months. So when I was travelling for a couple of hours, I decided to read something short so I started with this one. And I have to say that I really disliked all the heroines. I even wished that they would just leave them because I simply could not stand them. So I am not going to waste my time on the other three books when I know that the main female characters get on my nerves.
Rejane
The half star is because of the "gorgeous heroine" from third book, her stupidity is higher one notch here.
And for the heroine who was getting married and get mad because her maid of honor was in labor in her wedding day and she got upset 'cause this "little " detail was going to ruin the wedding. I was like WTEFF!! Terrible
If it was just about the couple from first book having the baby it would be a 3 stars cute story
Veronica
Oct 29, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, da-evitare
NOIOSO…

70 paginette che potevano essere aggiunte all’ultimo libro e tanti cari saluti!
E addirittura 6 POV?!?!? Confusione...

Tutto un ti amo qui, ti amo là, sei tutto per me, voglio sposarti, ti voglio, ti desidero, e ti sale la glicemia!

Poi passiamo al sesso: sesso al matrimonio, al mare, a letto, sulla scrivania… finite le pagine altrimenti andava ancora avanti!

Una serie che non mi è piaciuta per niente, lenta, vuota e banale, piena di clichè, dal miliardario pieno di macchine, di case e di don
monica ♪

Cliffhanger: No
Writing Style: First Person, Multiple POV
HEA: (view spoiler)

MY REVIEW

I love this series. And this is a sweet short novella. 3 beautiful stories in one book.
Archer + Ivy and their newborn baby,
Gage + Marina and their wedding,
Matt + Bryn and their sweet relationship.

I love Archer and Ivy most since the first t
Maria
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Intoxicated is the final installment in the series but this novella is pretty much an optional read. We learn what happens to all the characters after their happy endings but, honestly, it’s no surprise. It’s more sweet than sexy.

For my full review on my historical romance and history blog: http://bit.ly/1PiIal5
Michelle
Jul 27, 2014 rated it liked it
In Intoxicated, all the prior Billionaire Bachelors Club books are brought to a conclusion. You get a taste of each of the characters that you’ve had the pleasure of meeting, all in one place and all lending their voice to complete this story.

Archer and Ivy are expecting their first baby. Marina and Gage are moments away from becoming husband and wife. Bryn and Matt are more in love than ever, but she’s still not over the ghosts of her past and Matt is more ready than ever to take what he wants.
Kelley
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have really adored this series. It is my go to series after reading a but gusting cry your eyes out romance because it is light and fun and brings me back to center. It was so much fun seeing the gang again. Monica really does a good job with the birth of Ivy and Archer's baby. It is not over the top and reminded me a lot of when I had my kids.

Marina kind of turns into bridezilla which is to be expected since her huge Italian family is putting so much pressure on her. It is nice to see her and
Petra
Mar 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Marina s Gagem mají velký den, konečně nastala chvíle svatby, z níž byli oba dva dlouho nervózní. Jenže to by nebylo ono, kdy by se něco nepokazilo. Hlavní svědkové Ivy a Archer totiž museli rychle pelášit do nemocnice v očekávání prvního potomka. A když se do všeho ještě přimotá kdoví proč smutná a nejistá Bryn, má o zábavu postaráno i Matt.

Tak nějak jsem od knihy očekávala víc, i když je mi jasné, že je to prostě obyčejná novelka. Téma svatby a porodu mi nijak nevadilo, třetí linka mi ale přiš
La testa fra i libri
La scrittura di Morgana D. Baroque è 'fatata' e i suoi romanzi sono delle meravigliose favole per adulti; ci trasporta nei suoi racconti in punta di piedi, scrivendo in terza persona, in modo fluido e scorrevole.
La storia d'amore di Marcus ed Estelle, viene tessuta e arricchita con potenti incantesimi recitati da sensuali streghe e grandi maghi, ambientata in fantastici giardini con siepi dai fiori speciali, valorizzata dalla presenza di animali prodigiosi e lune crescenti, ostacolata da intrig
Jessica
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, reviewed
When I first heard from Monica in an interview I did with her for her Four Years Later release, that she was going to do a novella for the Billionaire Bachelors Club series, I was so happy! I really wanted to see how everything turned out with our three couples and how they were doing. There were some loose ends I really wanted tied up and we got those in this novella!

Pacing: I thought the pacing was spot-on. Murphy has given us all the main character's POVs and I loved being back with all of th
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Ehilà, chi non vedeva l'ora di scoprire come stanno i nostri beniamini? E cosa ancora importante, chi non stava nella pelle all'idea di vedere cosa ha fatto l'amore a loro?
Eccoci qui, proprio nel giorno più importante di una coppia, nel giorno del fatidico sì. Di chi stiamo parlando? Di Gage e Marina, ovvio.
Il dilemma? Il loro giorno sta diventando anche il giorno in cui Marina non solo diverrà Mrs Emerson, ma che diventerà anche zia.
Cosa assolutamente n
Casey
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Intoxicated is a short novella in the Billionaire Bachelors Club series by Monica Murphy. This short story gives the reader more of each of the couples from the previous books and updates you on where they are with their HEAs. When the story starts, it is Gage and Marina's wedding day. Ivy and Archer are set to be the best man and maid of honor when Ivy goes into labor. Matt and Bryn step up to help Marina and Gage when Archer and Ivy are unab
Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
While Intoxicated was an entertaining little read, I’m not sold on it being necessary. It seemed more like an extended epilogue and less like a novella. Maybe that was the purpose.

Reading Intoxicated was like playing POV bingo. Each chapters was written from another character’s POV. One would think this would lead to confusion or frustration, but Monica is pure genius, and it actually added to the appeal of this short read. It was nice to see what all the characters were up to, what they were fe
Heather
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was a huge fan of the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series by Monica Murphy. When I finished reading Savor, I was definitely left wanting more. I felt as though I was left hanging. There was so much more story to be told with all of the characters. So when Monica announced that she was going to be publishing Intoxicated, I actually squealed. I was over the moon excited. I didn't want this journey to end with these characters.

Archer, Gage and Matt are great, not to mention the girls are hysterical
Franjessca
Apr 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Review posted Book Lovin' Mamas

Intoxicated is the novella that completes the Billionaire Bachelors Club for the readers that have been wondering what happened to the three couples. Monica Murphy’s ties each story of the couples up with their own endings, and I definitely would consider these epilogues to each of the couples novels.

Although, while reading this it did feel kind of rushed, but it is always great to find out what happened to the characters after they get their happily ever after. Al
Emma
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I utterly adore this series, it’s a wonderful adult fairy-tale including a glimpse of life for the wealthy complete with utter swoon-worthy romance, the sweet and the sexy blend perfectly. Monica Murphy’s delightful writing style and depth of characterization make her a go-to author for lovers of romance.

Please bear in mind that this is the conclusion to the series and therefore, the review may contain spoilers to the previous books. The synopsis itself pretty much does that if you haven’t read
Autumn Review
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, review
Intoxicated was the perfect ending to a truly fun series! All of the characters have made me laugh, swoon and sometimes want to scream, all in good fun of course. In this book, we get to see all three couples. Gage and Marina are getting married. Ivy and Archer are having a baby. And Matt and Bryn are moving on to the next stage of their relationship. It was a true treat to get to see everyone once again.

What worked for me:
~My favorite scenes were with Archer and Ivy. They've been my favorite c
Lindy
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

Intoxicated was such a fast-paced and wonderful concluding novella to the Billionaire Bachelor's Club Series! I have enjoyed getting to know Archer, Ivy, Gage, Marina, Matt, and Bryn! This series has been so light-hearted, sexy, and fun to read, and I haven't wanted it to end!

In Intoxicated, we are treated to all six viewpoints, as significant and special milestones are taking place in each couple's life. We get all of the details on the marriage and honeymoon of Gage and Marina, the
Kim
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars

We get to follow up with the three Billionaire Bachelors, Asher, Gage, and Matt (Well,they are all taken now so cannot really be considered bachelors anymore) during important steps in their lives.

We have one bridezilla and one bridegroom trying to hold it together so they can go have fun on their honeymoon. A woman in labor and her nervous hubby trying to support her. A man looking towards the future with his girlfriend who still has some insecurities.

We get all of their points of
☕ Kimberly
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Billionaire Bachelor Club series feature three best friends who place a bet to give the last bachelor standing a million dollars. The first three books Crave, Torn and Savor give witness to each man’s fall. They are filled with humor, sexy times and characters I have come to adore. Set in wine country with fleshed out, complex characters I like many craved more and Murphy responded with Intoxicated. Within it’s pages we witness the birth of Ivy and Archer’s baby
Julie
Intoxicated by Monica Murphy - A Billionaire Bachelor Club novella is a 2014 Avon Impulse publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publishere and Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

This novella touches base with Gage and Marina on their wedding day. Marina has evidently turned into a bit of a bridezilla, and when she finds out her sister Ivy has gone into labor she's not happy. Ivy feels guilty about missing the wedding but soon she has other things to worry about once the
The Smutty Kitty
Jul 12, 2014 rated it liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

3 out of 5 Licks

I previously reviewed the first three books in this series so of course I had to read the last to find out how they wrap up the bet. This story is told from all 6 characters point of views. I really liked that we were able to get in everyone's head. I'm nosy and I love knowing what they are all thinking. This book starts with a bang. Ivy is in labor and it's Gage and Marina's wedding day. Almost all of the characters have become
Maree Repa
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Mariana Forever

I was just so excited now to read and enjoy number 3.5 from the amazing series, Billionaire Bachelors Club. The book Intoxicated. Another such romantic story. So full of all most gorgeous characters. I just loved this complete fun romance.

With Archer's wife being now pregnant. Both of them getting reading and so prepared for everything. Both just so excited about their future together and so looked forward to their coming child. Archer still loved and adored his wife so d
Tara Marie
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

This is book 3.5 in the Billionaire Bachelors Club series. It gives us a look at the lives of these not so bachelors anymore, Gage, Matt and Archer are at different points in their relationships. It's Gage and Marina's wedding day and all things that can go wrong do.
Marina goes in full on bridezilla mode when her sister has to miss her wedding because she went into labor, Ivy is totally distraught at first about missing the wedding and then things for her don't go as planned.
Bryn is still tryin
★Bookish Girls★
Scommettiamo che sarà per sempre è la novella finale della the private club Series.

Finalmente ogni coppia avrà il suo lieto fine.
Gage e Marina stanno per convolare a giuste nozze e tra nervosismi, damigella d'onore in travaglio e proposte improvvise, si scatenerà il putiferio.

Archer e Ivy
Gage e Marina
Matt e Bryn

Le tre coppie avranno un bel da fare per fare in modo che tutto fili liscio come l'olio.

Archer E Ivy sono pronti per diventare genitori seppur nel momento sbagliato.

Gage e Marina dovran
Michele
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
‘Warmth radiates from his skin, and his scent wraps all around me as I inhale deeply, breathing him in. He’s addictive. Intoxicating. I can’t get enough of this man.’

I have to hand it to Monica Murphy. Every book I’ve read of hers, whether it’s contemporary romance or new adult, definitely brings the naughty. From the provocative love scenes to the flirty bantering, there’s no question of chemistry between her characters. And thank goodness each of the three couples here still have that spark o
Roxanne Kade
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was extremely thrilled to read this novella, but I have to say that I was disappointed…because I have fallen in love with each and every character in this series and I DO NOT want to see it come to an end. Although I am excited that each of them got their happy ending.

The great thing about this novella was that it gave me closure to all the amazing stories that took place throughout the first three books, and I got to be a part of some very special moments; the joining of two souls, the arriva
Reading in Black & White
The thing about novellas is that while they are fun and quick to read, it is challenging to write a review for them. If you say too much then more than likely, you will give away too much. But, you wanna say more then, “this was a fun book to read!”

Intoxicated by Monica Murphy is the final installment of the Billionaire Bachelors Club series. The series has been leading up to this one event: a wedding! The cast of characters from the previous books are all here, but everything happens in a blur.
DCT
Mar 11, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a short, sweet wrap up of the three couples that we have met in the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series. We get them in the the different stages of their perspective relationships: Gage and Marina are getting married, Archer and Ivy are having their 1st baby, and Matt and Bryn have settled nicely into their exclusive relationship and they work well together at Matt's winery, which is the scene of the nuptials.

It is always nice to see how couples that you have read about end up down the ro
Valentina Abbr
Una novella che poteva essere snellita e aggiunta come epilogo al terzo libro perchè nulla aggiunge e nulla toglie ai precedenti. È il giorno del matrimonio di Gage e Marina, sono entrambi emozionatissimi e tesi. Tutto è finalmente pronto, quando... Una telefonata di Archer cambierá loro la giornata. Ivy ha le doglie, sta per partorire e non potrà stare accanto a Marina come damigella d'onore. Gli sposi sono costretti a ripiegare, felicemente, su Matt e Bryn.
Le tre coppie sono felici, alle pres
  • Slipperless (Slipperless, #5)
  • Savannah Martin Mysteries Boxed Set 1-3 (Savannah Martin mysteries)
  • The Billionaire's Toy (Last Day, #1)
  • Return of the Bad Girl (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #4)
  • Perfect Kisses
  • Broken Notes (Heavy Influence, #2)
  • A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #5)
  • Wild (Forever Wild #6)
  • The Ultimate Romantic Suspense Set (8 romantic suspense novels)
  • Best Worst Mistake (Brightwater, #3)
  • Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • The HookUp
  • Rocky Coast Romance (Holiday Harbor #1)
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Billionaire Bachelors Club (3 books)
  • Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3)