Start by marking “Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3.5)

Intoxicated

(Billionaire Bachelors Club #3.5)

New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up her sexy Billionaire Bachelors Club series with a wedding to remember. But this time, they’re not bachelors anymore, and the groom … is one of them.

It’s Gage and Marina’s wedding day, but wedded bliss seems a long way off: Ivy’s just gone into labor. Marina’s missing her matron of honor. And Bryn’s giving Matt the s
Published June 17th 2014 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Intoxicated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intoxicated

MischaS_
Jan 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: english
I know it's not the first book in the series. But I was thinking about reading the whole series for few months. So when I was travelling for a couple of hours, I decided to read something short so I started with this one. And I have to say that I really disliked all the heroines. I even wished that they would just leave them because I simply could not stand them. So I am not going to waste my time on the other three books when I know that the main female characters get on my nerves.
Rejane
The half star is because of the "gorgeous heroine" from third book, her stupidity is higher one notch here.
And for the heroine who was getting married and get mad because her maid of honor was in labor in her wedding day and she got upset 'cause this "little " detail was going to ruin the wedding. I was like WTEFF!! Terrible
If it was just about the couple from first book having the baby it would be a 3 stars cute story
monica ♪

Cliffhanger: No
Writing Style: First Person, Multiple POV
HEA: (view spoiler)

MY REVIEW

I love this series. And this is a sweet short novella. 3 beautiful stories in one book.
Archer + Ivy and their newborn baby,
Gage + Marina and their wedding,
Matt + Bryn and their sweet relationship.

I love Archer and Ivy most since the first t
Maria
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Intoxicated is the final installment in the series but this novella is pretty much an optional read. We learn what happens to all the characters after their happy endings but, honestly, it’s no surprise. It’s more sweet than sexy.

For my full review on my historical romance and history blog: http://bit.ly/1PiIal5
Michelle
Jul 27, 2014 rated it liked it
In Intoxicated, all the prior Billionaire Bachelors Club books are brought to a conclusion. You get a taste of each of the characters that you’ve had the pleasure of meeting, all in one place and all lending their voice to complete this story.

Archer and Ivy are expecting their first baby. Marina and Gage are moments away from becoming husband and wife. Bryn and Matt are more in love than ever, but she’s still not over the ghosts of her past and Matt is more ready than ever to take what he wants.
Kelley
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have really adored this series. It is my go to series after reading a but gusting cry your eyes out romance because it is light and fun and brings me back to center. It was so much fun seeing the gang again. Monica really does a good job with the birth of Ivy and Archer's baby. It is not over the top and reminded me a lot of when I had my kids.

Marina kind of turns into bridezilla which is to be expected since her huge Italian family is putting so much pressure on her. It is nice to see her and
Julie
Intoxicated by Monica Murphy - A Billionaire Bachelor Club novella is a 2014 Avon Impulse publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publishere and Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

This novella touches base with Gage and Marina on their wedding day. Marina has evidently turned into a bit of a bridezilla, and when she finds out her sister Ivy has gone into labor she's not happy. Ivy feels guilty about missing the wedding but soon she has other things to worry about once the
Jessica
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, reviewed
When I first heard from Monica in an interview I did with her for her Four Years Later release, that she was going to do a novella for the Billionaire Bachelors Club series, I was so happy! I really wanted to see how everything turned out with our three couples and how they were doing. There were some loose ends I really wanted tied up and we got those in this novella!

Pacing: I thought the pacing was spot-on. Murphy has given us all the main character's POVs and I loved being back with all of t
Casey
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Intoxicated is a short novella in the Billionaire Bachelors Club series by Monica Murphy. This short story gives the reader more of each of the couples from the previous books and updates you on where they are with their HEAs. When the story starts, it is Gage and Marina's wedding day. Ivy and Archer are set to be the best man and maid of honor when Ivy goes into labor. Matt and Bryn step up to help Marina and Gage when Archer and Ivy are unab
Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
While Intoxicated was an entertaining little read, I’m not sold on it being necessary. It seemed more like an extended epilogue and less like a novella. Maybe that was the purpose.

Reading Intoxicated was like playing POV bingo. Each chapters was written from another character’s POV. One would think this would lead to confusion or frustration, but Monica is pure genius, and it actually added to the appeal of this short read. It was nice to see what all the characters were up to, what they were fe
Heather
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was a huge fan of the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series by Monica Murphy. When I finished reading Savor, I was definitely left wanting more. I felt as though I was left hanging. There was so much more story to be told with all of the characters. So when Monica announced that she was going to be publishing Intoxicated, I actually squealed. I was over the moon excited. I didn't want this journey to end with these characters.

Archer, Gage and Matt are great, not to mention the girls are hysterical
Emma
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-wishlist-na
I utterly adore this series, it’s a wonderful adult fairy-tale including a glimpse of life for the wealthy complete with utter swoon-worthy romance, the sweet and the sexy blend perfectly. Monica Murphy’s delightful writing style and depth of characterization make her a go-to author for lovers of romance.

Please bear in mind that this is the conclusion to the series and therefore, the review may contain spoilers to the previous books. The synopsis itself pretty much does that if you haven’t read
Autumn Review
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, arc
Intoxicated was the perfect ending to a truly fun series! All of the characters have made me laugh, swoon and sometimes want to scream, all in good fun of course. In this book, we get to see all three couples. Gage and Marina are getting married. Ivy and Archer are having a baby. And Matt and Bryn are moving on to the next stage of their relationship. It was a true treat to get to see everyone once again.

What worked for me:
~My favorite scenes were with Archer and Ivy. They've been my favorite c
Lindy
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

Intoxicated was such a fast-paced and wonderful concluding novella to the Billionaire Bachelor's Club Series! I have enjoyed getting to know Archer, Ivy, Gage, Marina, Matt, and Bryn! This series has been so light-hearted, sexy, and fun to read, and I haven't wanted it to end!

In Intoxicated, we are treated to all six viewpoints, as significant and special milestones are taking place in each couple's life. We get all of the details on the marriage and honeymoon of Gage and Marina, the
Kim
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars

We get to follow up with the three Billionaire Bachelors, Asher, Gage, and Matt (Well,they are all taken now so cannot really be considered bachelors anymore) during important steps in their lives.

We have one bridezilla and one bridegroom trying to hold it together so they can go have fun on their honeymoon. A woman in labor and her nervous hubby trying to support her. A man looking towards the future with his girlfriend who still has some insecurities.

We get all of their points of
☕️Kimberly
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Billionaire Bachelor Club series feature three best friends who place a bet to give the last bachelor standing a million dollars. The first three books Crave, Torn and Savor give witness to each man’s fall. They are filled with humor, sexy times and characters I have come to adore. Set in wine country with fleshed out, complex characters I like many craved more and Murphy responded with Intoxicated. Within it’s pages we witness the birth of Ivy and Archer’s baby
The Smutty Kitty
Jul 12, 2014 rated it liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

3 out of 5 Licks

I previously reviewed the first three books in this series so of course I had to read the last to find out how they wrap up the bet. This story is told from all 6 characters point of views. I really liked that we were able to get in everyone's head. I'm nosy and I love knowing what they are all thinking. This book starts with a bang. Ivy is in labor and it's Gage and Marina's wedding day. Almost all of the characters have become
Maree Repa
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Mariana Forever

I was just so excited now to read and enjoy number 3.5 from the amazing series, Billionaire Bachelors Club. The book Intoxicated. Another such romantic story. So full of all most gorgeous characters. I just loved this complete fun romance.

With Archer's wife being now pregnant. Both of them getting reading and so prepared for everything. Both just so excited about their future together and so looked forward to their coming child. Archer still loved and adored his wife so d
Tara Marie
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

This is book 3.5 in the Billionaire Bachelors Club series. It gives us a look at the lives of these not so bachelors anymore, Gage, Matt and Archer are at different points in their relationships. It's Gage and Marina's wedding day and all things that can go wrong do.
Marina goes in full on bridezilla mode when her sister has to miss her wedding because she went into labor, Ivy is totally distraught at first about missing the wedding and then things for her don't go as planned.
Bryn is still tryin
Roxanne Kade
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was extremely thrilled to read this novella, but I have to say that I was disappointed…because I have fallen in love with each and every character in this series and I DO NOT want to see it come to an end. Although I am excited that each of them got their happy ending.

The great thing about this novella was that it gave me closure to all the amazing stories that took place throughout the first three books, and I got to be a part of some very special moments; the joining of two souls, the arriva
Michele
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
‘Warmth radiates from his skin, and his scent wraps all around me as I inhale deeply, breathing him in. He’s addictive. Intoxicating. I can’t get enough of this man.’

I have to hand it to Monica Murphy. Every book I’ve read of hers, whether it’s contemporary romance or new adult, definitely brings the naughty. From the provocative love scenes to the flirty bantering, there’s no question of chemistry between her characters. And thank goodness each of the three couples here still have that spark o
DCT
Mar 11, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a short, sweet wrap up of the three couples that we have met in the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series. We get them in the the different stages of their perspective relationships: Gage and Marina are getting married, Archer and Ivy are having their 1st baby, and Matt and Bryn have settled nicely into their exclusive relationship and they work well together at Matt's winery, which is the scene of the nuptials.

It is always nice to see how couples that you have read about end up down the ro
Reading in Black & White
The thing about novellas is that while they are fun and quick to read, it is challenging to write a review for them. If you say too much then more than likely, you will give away too much. But, you wanna say more then, “this was a fun book to read!”

Intoxicated by Monica Murphy is the final installment of the Billionaire Bachelors Club series. The series has been leading up to this one event: a wedding! The cast of characters from the previous books are all here, but everything happens in a blur.
Lab
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
First of all let me say I normally enjoy books by this author. The only reason I am giving it a low score is because of a few of reasons. First of all in both Amazon, Google play and now Goodreads book is listed as having 250 pages. That would be no. There was only 67-68 actual reading part. The other 16 pages or so was excerpts for other books. I also don't think there was a need for this book. All of what is in here could have been added to the other three books. And lastly it ended abruptly w ...more
Brandi
May 25, 2014 rated it liked it
WARNING: Book ends at 78% so don't be surprised when you flip that page and all you see are acknowledgments and excerpts for other books!

Basically what we get out of this novella-

*From Gage and Marina- A wedding and a honeymoon with LOTS of sexin'.
*From Archer and Ivy- A baby and weak sexin' at the very end.
*From Matt and Bryn- Lots of googly eyes/love from Matt and insecurities and love from Bryn. This couple (who happens to be my favorite) got the short end of the stick in this book.

I guess al
Franjessca
Full Review posted at Book Lovin' Mamas

If you are a fan of the Billionaire Bachelors Club and are wondering about the characters, I definitely recommend reading Intoxicated. It’s a short novella, so it can be read during a break from work or in my case a break from college assignments.

I give this book 3.5 moons and look forward to many more books from Monica Murphy in the future. It’s all thanks to InkSlinger for introducing Monica’s books to me this year through their tours. =)
SL
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very, very good but so short. I guess that's why it's a novella. I know it was supposed to round out the series, but it left questions for me.

Surely Matt and Bryn got engaged and married, but we were left hanging. Also, did Ivy get pregnant again right away. The hint was there. Only Marina and Gage seemed somewhat wrapped up.

The writing was 5 star, but because I now have more questions with the conclusion of this book, I give 4 stars. Overall, my review is 4 1/2 stars. It was a very fast, fun re
Heatheranne
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I Loved this Series and All the Couples... Archer & Ivy, Gabe, & Marina, and Matt & Bryn! And I liked that Intoxicated gave you a glimpse of what was going on with them...Archer & Ivy having the Baby, Gabe & Marina getting Married and Matt & Bryn totally in Love, BUT it was WAY TO SHORT so I Hope Ms. Murphy is playing more Novellas or more Full length Books for each of the Couples because Honestly Intoxicated was a TEASE, and left you wanting more MUCH MORE!!!
Jenn
Silly me. Totally never read the first three books in this series. However, I was very happy with the stories that were all intertwined in the quick read. I'm going to have to go back and reread the first three now. I still can't believe I never noticed it's 3.5.

I like the way this book was from everyone's point of view. I don't get to read books like that, very often. It was quite refreshing.
Adriana
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A treat Novella for fans of the billionaire's trilogy. A chance to find out what Archer and Ivy are having and how is life after the baby comes. How Gage and Marina's wedding turned out and specially how steamy was their honeymoon. And how Matt and Bryn's romance is going in and out of the office. Finally, the losers of the bet will pay up and concede to the last man standing. As usual Monica Murphy draws laughs and a great time when these six characters are together.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Slipperless (Slipperless, #2)
  • Return of the Bad Girl (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #4)
  • Perfect Kisses
  • Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Love Has A Name (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • Lilac Wedding in Dry Creek
  • Broken Notes (Heavy Influence, #2)
  • Fake It (Rule Breakers, #2)
  • Bar Crawl
  • Rocky Coast Romance (Holiday Harbor #1)
  • Liv's Existence
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Billionaire Bachelors Club (3 books)
  • Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3)