Start by marking “Out of Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Out of Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #2)

Out of Control

(Babysitting a Billionaire #2)

A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

She’s a challenge he can’t resist.

Published April 28th 2014 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Brazen)

To ask other readers questions about Out of Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of Control

• Lisa •
Mar 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: brazen-addict
THREE AND A HALF BILLIONAIRE STARS.

"I can't promise you I'll be with you forever. But I'll never voluntarily leave."

description

A book that leaves me with a smile on my face must mean that I've just spent time with an author who loves romance. Nina Croft is an author who writes books that are easy to escape with and enjoyable and I couldn't really ask for more. 'Out of control' was a sweet, predictable novel with plenty of heart and a whole lot of romance.

What's it all about?
Danielle Sinclair has had plen
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
★★★★ 4 Billionare Playboy stars.★★★★
description
"Humm,maybe we'll put of introducing you to the boss until..." Gary paused,obviously at a loss for words.
"Until he's got some clothes on ?"

description
After injuring herself at a bomb site on field,Leutinent Danielle Sincler decides to temporarily take up a security gig to pass time while waiting for her routine physical exam and re-enlisting back to the army.For her job,She had counted on babysitting her client,who just happens to be a rich,man-whoring playboy all right
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 light and steamy Stars

While I can't say that I loved this book, it was a very enjoyable and satisfying read. It just had the few extra elements I typically like that would have brought this up to 4 or 5 stars for me.

After reading that blurb, I was completely sold. A rich playboy Hollywood heartthrob and a take no shit army heroine? Hell yes! And it sucked me right in to the story from the very first few pages. Not every day you walk in to find your new client passed out naked in his pool with
Claire Robinson
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 - Angel & Spike Stars.

Out of Control is book 2 in the Babysitting The Billionaire Series by the wonderful Nina Croft. I love that this series if written by a British author, and all of the Britishisms that we are given as a result of it. Although in the main Out of Control is set in Spain, we do get to venture back to the UK for Jake and Kim’s wedding amongst other things.

We were introduced to Dani Sinclair, in Losing Control (book 1), being one of Kim and Jess’s friends and work colleague
Ivy Deluca
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Zachary Hunter is a writer who finds himself threatened over one of his books - seems that there were some folks that are offended by his take on organized crime and are looking to make him an example. A dead one. So Zach lets his friend Jake set him up with a few bodyguards. Danielle “Dani” Sinclair, is a petite little dynamo whose first impression of Zach isn’t the greatest - since he’s floating in a pool, naked with a blond wrapped around him. Zach’s what we like to call a man-hoe. He loves w ...more
Kara
May 08, 2014 rated it liked it
I loved the idea of this book!

*ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review.*
Wendy'sThoughts
May 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Nina Croft Fans, Brazen Fans, Romance
3.5 Protection, Healing, Recognition Stars * * * 1/2

As time passes, we have all recognized the sacrifice and dedication our Armed Services have experienced. This is reflected in many ways; the news talks about our Veterans, employers are hopefully giving special consideration in hiring, and there has also been a huge influx of stories written with Veterans as main characters performing in many different careers. Security and Bodyguard needs in today's world has actually become common place, so i
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: entangled-arcs
*ARC Courtesy of Brazen/Entangled Publishing*

This is the second book in this wicked awesome series and it is Dani's story.

We met "Sargent Danielle Sincliar" in the first book as she is friends with Kim and her fiance Jake. Dani was injured by a bomb in Afghanistan and is home recuperating before she re-enlists to go back.

Jake urges her to take on one of his cases, "babysitting" a writer who is being targeted by someone who did not like one of his previous movies which ended up causing quite a st
Stephanie

I love a story that's just easy!
Easy to get swept away with.
Easy to laugh & sigh with.
Easy to enjoy, leaving you happy & smiling.
And with Out of Control, that's exactly what I got!
Maybe I'm an easy girl to please, but this one did the trick.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

I really love a book where the hero and heroine get off to a less than stellar start and in Out of Control by Nina Croft that’s exactly what happens, in addition they sexual tension between the two of them is off the chart. The hero underestimates the heroine and visa versa and they end up spending time getting to know one another in every way. Along the way they discover all kind of interesting
Blessie (Mischievous Reads)
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Nina Croft gives you another dish on female badassery through her second installment of her Babysitting the Billionaire series featuring little red Sergeant Dani Sinclair and billionaire writer, Zach Hunter.

Reading the blurb, I love the plot idea. A playboy billionaire and a fierce army heroine? Sign me up!

Reading the first book, Dani had already been introduced as the best friend of then main character, Kim, and now it's her turn. The moment I read about her in the first book,
Mara De Guzman
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Out of Control Stars!
ARC received for an honest review
Review on behalf of Give Me Books

“Maybe it’s the lure of the forbidden.”

A fast-paced love story, Out of Control was a quick read with really likable characters -- a ‘sort-of bodyguard’ and ‘sort-of’ celebrity couple who challenge each other but are pretty combustible together.

“Are you telling me Jake sent goddamn Tinker Bell to protect me?”

For a short read, it sure packed an action-punch and a romantic-caress which got me hooked right from
Tory Michaels
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. I loved the reverse trope: the heroine is the bodyguard and military/ex-military, while the man is the one being protected (and not overly thrilled about it). Another awesome thing: Dani is like 5 foot nothing and can kick butt with the best of the urban-fantasy heroines, even though this is not a paranormal/urban fantasy book. I just feel she could hold her own against pretty much anything.

Zach - Ahhh, gotta love authors. They're great for reading about. He's not too thr
Loz
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: entangled-brazen, meh
I'm a fan of Brazen books.. you always know exactly what kind of story you're gonna get, unfortunately that's not a guarantee that you'll love them all.

And for me, I just didn't love this one.
Not a fan of having our playboy's friends-with-benefits relationship with his accountant stuffed right up under my nose, nor did I get any indication that Dani was at all interested in Zach. He kisses her, and she doesn't respond... at all..

Hmm.. nope. Not a whole lot of chemistry there.

Yeah, it picked
Lucy (why do I bother to read chicklit)
Absolute shite. 27 year old, army veteran virgin falls for billionaire writer AT THE FIRST SCENE.
Casey
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Out of Control is the second book in Nina Croft's Babysitting a Billionaire series, and I really enjoyed it. I had liked the first book in this series, but for me this one was better. These are standalones with interconnected characters, and I really enjoyed getting to know Dani and Zach. It was nice to see Jake and Kim from the first book though as well.

Dani was injured on her last deployment and has been taking it easy while she heals. She g
Becky
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
I knew going into this book that it had a lot going for it. It had so many of the things I love: one character is a writer, one character is in the army, and there’s dogs. Add to that a fun twist: the hero’s the author (hello, Castle?) and the heroine’s the soldier—and you know it’s going to be a fun ride.

(Plus, when we first see the hero he’s lying naked in his pool. That’s always a good sign, IMHO. ;))

Out of Control definitely did not disappoint. It’s the second in Croft’s Babysitting a Billio
Sandy S
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 28, 2014

She’s a challenge he can’t resist.

Hollywood heartthrob Zachary Hunter loves women—as long as they don’t want more than a little fun in the bedroom. When his most recent movie stirs up the wrong kind of attention, the kind that includes an attempt on his life, he hires a friend’s company to locate the threat. The pint-sized redhead assigned to protect him isn’t what he expects—or wants. Worse, he can’t take his eyes off of her.

After ten years i
Marta Cox
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nina Croft is an author whose work I have only recently discovered and if honest it's her paranormal stories that float my boat but having enjoyed those so much I could not resist giving this book a go. I'm going to describe it as a contemporary romance rather than a romantic suspense though because for this reader that's the way it felt .
Dani is a dog handler and has been in the army more then ten years but her life has just taken a dramatic turn. She's been in an horrific explosion and until
MsChris1161
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, own, reviewed
This is a great story with a smart, sassy and very independent though slightly broken heroine, Dani Sinclair. An army sergeant who was injured in a blast and awaiting medical clearance to get back to the only place she's ever felt comfortable and as though she belonged. In the meantime, she agrees to be part of the protection team for Zachary Hunter, famous writer and ladies man, who angered the wrong people with the depictions and storyline of his latest book.

Dani's first sight of him is as he
Mandy Glover
May 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Review. . . Out of Control

I am having the hardest time writing a review for this book and I just can’t figure out why. This is my third and final attempt. It was a good book and I liked it. I didn’t love it, but it was good. I think, there were just more things about it that I didn’t like than those I did.

This is the second book in the Babysitting a Billionaire series and books like this are the very reason I avoid reading out of order in a series. Dani and several other secondary characters w
Michelle Kannan
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

I just love Brazen books. They never let me down. Out of Control by Nina Croft was yet another great read.

I didn't read the first book but you don't need to in order to enjoy this story. Of course I want to read it because I want to know more about Kim and Jake.

But for now- I'll focus on Dani and Zach.

Dani is all military seriousness. She is forced to take a leave of absence from active duty and so that she can keep busy, her friend Jake gives her an assignment helping to prot
All Romance
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

But for now- I'll focus on Dani and Zach.

Jeannie Zelos
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Out of Control, Nina Croft.
Review from jeannie zelos book reviews

So, I’ve enjoyed several of Nina's paranormal novels and thought this contemporary romance sounded fun. It was :)
Dani is on leave after an injury while fighting in Afghanistan. She's taking a light job in security in Spain taking charge of the dogs, as writer Zach has had death threats.
She and Zach get off to a bad start when the senior bodyguard is taking her to be introduced...Zach is in the pool, naked, along with a lithe bl
Tonyalee
Apr 25, 2014 rated it liked it
See this review and more on my blog Lilybloombooks

Out of Control is just the light romance I needed. Which, is what I expect from a Brazen. A quick, sexy & steamy, yet predictable read that left me with a content sigh.

I didn't realize at first signed up for the tour that this was the second book in he Babysitting a Billionaire series. But don't worry, it can be read as a standalone.

What I loved about this one was how the female main character, Dani, was the tough, bad ass protector. She is a
Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Review copy provided by publisher

3 stars

Why I Read this Book: I’m a sucker for a celebrity/commoner romance. I also like a tough-as-nails heroine, which Danielle definitely is.

What I Liked: I liked both lead characters. Nothing but true emotions from Zach, and it felt genuine. He’s a commitment-phobe and doesn’t change overnight. He continually questions their relationship – how long will it last, how will it last, how can they both make it work? Dani’s got strong character and self-control. Eve
Nicola
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved Losing Control, so couldn't wait to see which billionaire was next on the babysitting list. Zachary Hunter? Very easy on the reading eye...

description

...because the man has chest hair *growl*. Yes I'm a little partial to a dusting (& if the husband sees this review I'm screwed because my man's chest mimics his head i.e there's not a deal)

Whilst it's not vital to have read the first book, I'd recommend it as the characters intertwine; our leading lady Dani appeared in LC as she works for the sec
Tiffany Oharriz
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nina Croft has done it again. She never ceases to amaze and please. This book is no exception; delivering a sizzling read mixed with action, suspense, and romance. With a strong female lead in the form of Army Sergeant Dani and a swoon worthy male in the form of sexy writer Zach, you have the beginnings of a recipe for a great read. But Ms. Croft does you one better and actually delivers a great story to go with the steamy romance and fan yourself scenes.

I might be a bit biased being a short (5’
Henna
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Out of Control was funny and easy to read with steaming romance that was not forced. I don't read books from this genre often but when I do, I wish for romance that's genuine, character's worth my time and fluent language. Nina Croft almost met all my requirements for a good, steaming romance to bring joy for rainy days.

What I loved of this book was Dani, the leading female character. I admit, it takes a lot for me to like female characters and even more to respect them. Dani earned both from me
Romantic Reads and Such
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I’m not sure why, but I’m a little surprised by how much I liked these two. Dani’s kinda prickly and very much a woman working overly hard to fit in to a man’s world. It could easily have made her off-putting but she’s totally fun. And Zach, while a bit debauched, is smooth and charming and, because he’s honest about it, totally likeable in his womanizing ways.

Dani had a devastating event in her childhood that has affected her for a very long time. It’s very understandable why she’s hesitant to
« previous 1 3 next »

• Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights, #2)
  • Wanton Heat (Hot Island Nights Book 2)
  • Recipe for Attraction (Madewood Brothers, #2)
  • His to Keep (Out of Uniform, #1.5)
  • Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Seducing Her Rival
  • Whisper
  • Once Upon a Dare (Risky Business #1)
  • Unravel Me
  • Playing Doctor
  • Wicked Games (McCade Brothers, #1.5)
  • Kilty Pleasure (The McLaughlins, #2)
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Two Week Seduction (Secret Desires, #3)
  • Game for Trouble (Game for It, #2)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
  • Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1)
Growing up in the cold, wet, north of England, Nina Croft spent a lot of time dreaming of faraway sunnier places and ponies. When she discovered both, along with a whole load of other things, could be found between the covers of a book, her life changed forever.

Later, she headed south, picked up the perfect husband along the way, and together they volunteered to work in Africa. There they discover

Babysitting a Billionaire (3 books)
  • Losing Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #1)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)