Start by marking “Knock Out (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans, #1)” as Want to Read:
Knock Out (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans, #1)

Read Excerpt

Knock Out

(Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #1)

He is all about pleasure. His. His woman’s. Incredible, unrelenting, mind-blowing pleasure.

Heavy weight champion, Sebastian Delacroix knows how to handle pain.

But when he has a woman beneath him, in his bed, her softness in his hands, it’s all about hot, unforgettable satisfaction and all the ways he can take it and give it.

No one walks away from him…Except one woman: Rena
Published July 1st 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Knock Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knock Out

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4 Stars!!

Dirty-talking Alpha Male -

“I want you, Renata. I want you under me in my bed, above me on this weight bench, beside me in the sauna. I want to know if you still taste as sweet as I remember, if you still whimper when I fill you, or if you’ll pull my hair like you used to do when I buried my face between those thighs. I want you every way I can have you."

Second Chance Romance -

"I love you. I love you with every broken, flawed piece of me. Love you so much it hurts, but it’s the b
Pam
3 stars
You’re my peace, my center, my proof that there’s a heaven.

Bas has finally come home to New Orleans; with his two other partners he is relocating their company back to their home town and as their business excuse to hide behind he can now finally pursue his personal goal, Renata Giordano, a.k.a. the one that got away.
The cause: the biggest fight of his life.

The goal: total victory.

The prize: the only woman he’d ever loved.

Renata can't believe how fast her life tumbled down, as
Mo
Sep 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Sebastian Delacroix. World champion boxer, billionaire, bad boy, lover. The man who had taken her heart and pummeled it to a pulp.

If you are looking for a quick, hot read, then look no further. Second chance romance. It was an enjoyable read. Sexy, alpha, male – self-made millionaire. I know we kind of have had enough of them!

AlligatorSmith loves to read
My first thought when I saw the description of this book: female fighter - very cool! Renata and Bas (Sebastian) have a back story that involves them separating as both of them become renown fighters. But Bas is back in New Orleans to open up the headquarters of the company he started with two of his fighter friends, and he has Renata on his mind. For a novella, Mallery Malone jam packed the story with interesting scenes of Renata training for her big fight coming up in Las Vegas, the two meetin ...more
Jay
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by NetGalley on behalf of the publishers

Sebastian + Renata = hot sexy steaminess!!

nice short read, but I didn't find it lacking anywhere like you sometimes get in short reads.

now off to read about the next "lost boy", Raphael :)
Mayte Urse
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 3.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Really good surprise! Short read but very effective. ;)
Alba M.
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
En realidad 2,5.

Renata ha vuelto a su ciudad natal con lo puesto. Su ex prometido y manager la ha dejado sin nada y ella está a 2 meses de pelear por el cinturón en una pelea de boxeo contra la campeona. Necesita representante y entrenador así que acude a Armand, el mejor entrenador del pueblo. Pero allí se encuentra con un viejo recuerdo, Sebastián, el hombre que la abandonó hace 5 años para perseguir su propia carrera en el boxeo. O eso es lo que ella cree.
Sebastián se ha pasado 5 años sufri
Val Kovalin
Knock Out by Mallery Malone is a traditional (male + female) romance. This short erotic fiction about a woman boxer and her long-lost love and trainer delivers on its sexual promise with a satisfying undercurrent of emotional closeness achieved by the two romantic leads. Longer review here. I received a free copy via NetGalley.com from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Sheryl C. Nash
I FREAKIN' LOVED THIS!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the other 2 stories in this series... Review to follow...

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and St Martin's Press*
rachel
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
received this through net galley.I do love these fighter romances and for once the heroine is just as tuff I loved this book the story was fab a really sweet hot romance .
Aman
Aug 15, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Laura Beth
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a nice short read for me. The female read is a strong character who is training for a boxing title. The male lead is a man who is going after what he wants and what he wants is the woman and to make her happy. My only issue with this book is the length of this book. This book would have been much better if it had been longer. It was about the length of a Harlequin Romance and I like books with more meat and action to them. The boxing match is almost an afterthought as well as most of Re ...more
Luz Al Saud
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
que buena declaración de Bas, pero ya quiero leer el siguiente el luchador de MMA
Monica Cardoza
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Only three things that boy’s ever been afraid of, Duparte said. “One, not being able to protect his mother. Two, that he’s just like his father. And three, that he’ll never be good enough for you.”

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I have waited this long to read this book by Ms. Malone. This book was amazing and I didn’t want for it to end, I wanted for it to have an extra long epilogue. This is a book that is a must read then read again then maybe again.

Hard Knocks Gym that’s where everything sta
Sandy S
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July 1, 2014

Sebastian Delacroix knows how to handle pain. Known as the Bourbon Street Brawler, he has fought his way from tough kid in a rough neighborhood to high-profile billionaire, made rich by his heavyweight championships and notorious personality. He’s landed plenty of punches in the ring over the years, but when he met Renata Giordano, it was a TKO. He left her behind, but it was too late. He couldn’t forget her and knew that the next time he got hi
Kame
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Sebastian has moved his company headquarters back home and he is intent on making amends for a decision he made five years ago. He never should have walked away from Renata and he will do anything to find her again and try to make a life with her. Imagine his surprise when he is working out at the gym with his old trainer and Renata walks in.

Out of the two main characters I enjoyed Sebastian the most as he seemed the most developed. He comes from a challenging background but seems to have
Shay
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just finished Knock Out and I really liked it. It's all about second chances no matter if you are expecting it or not. This will be apart of a series. The Lost Boys which include Sebastian, Raphael and Gabriel. They were all trained at Hard Knocks and have made a name for themselves. This is Sebastian's Story. He has loved Renata seems like forever but he left her five years before to work on his career or do we think. Renata is a fellow boxer and gas made a name for herself too. 5 years later ...more
Lee
The first novella in the Billionaire's Club: New Orleans is a second chance romance between Renata, a female boxer training for a championship fight, and Sebastian, a former Heavy weight champion and now a billionaire businessman. Both were lovers 5 years ago but that all ended when Sebastian walked away leaving Renata devastated.

Sebastian has moved his business operations back to his home town and Renata has also moved back to train for her next big fight. When their paths cross, spark
Shirley Frances
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
When Renata returns to New Orleans to train for a fight, the last thing she is expecting is to run into Sebastian. She's still confused as to why he left her and facing him after all this time brings forth a whole set of conflicted emotions.

Sebastian is a fighter--in all aspects of life. Now that he's older, he recognizes that the one person he didn't fight hard enough for was Renata. His leaving hurt them both but now that she's back in his life there's no way he's going to let her go.

Sebasti
Lindy at BookBlinders
This is a quick read that may have benefited from being fleshed out a bit more.
It seems as though stories of 'fighters' (MMA, boxers, etc) are all the rage right now and this plays straight into that theme with a small twist of the heroine also being a fighter.
A second chance at love plot that gallops along at a good clip and has a ton of heat. However, I really missed having more back story to the characters. That may have helped me believe how quickly both of them fell back into each other.
Seb
Angela Goodrich
Knock Out is the first novella in the Billionaire’s Club: New Orleans series. While it is a short read, it is a fully developed story that pulls you right into Sebastian and Renata’s tale. Sebastian is a billionaire bad boy fighter with a reputation as a player – but that’s because there’s only ever been one woman for him and he left her behind five years ago. Renata is the one that got away – or that he pushed away, breaking her heart and his in the process. But she has a fight coming up and no ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was a short, easy, enjoyable read with a story that flowed really well. For such a short book I think the author did an amazing job of avoiding the clichéd 'insta-love' that some authors portray in such short books. That being one of my pet peeves, it is always my dread going into a short book but this author avoided that. The characters had a history, a back-story that involved a painful break-up and I wondered initially how we were going to get from the bitter resentment of the first ...more
Tanya
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Sebastian and Renata had a relationship 5 years before the start of this story. He supposedly left her to focus on his boxing career, but we find out that isn't quite the real story. Now, she is back to train for her own boxing championship belt. He is the one to train her for her fight, and also to win her back.

This is a complete story in 90 or so pages. There is a fair amount of depth to the story packed into a short amount of pages. I think it would have been even better fleshed out just a l
Angela
A boxer in love with a boxer, who also happens to be a sexy billionaire, what more could a girl want!

I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced and put a slightly different spin on the other books about fighters out there, and the best bit, Sebastian has two equally delightful business partners waiting to tell their story.

Sebastian has returned to New Orleans with one objective, to win back the love of his life, Renata.

Renata has three months to prepare for her next title fight but after spli
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
More reviews at http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

This was a lot shorter than I thought it would be when I requested it. In fact, it was a novella rather than a novel so although I was slightly disappointed by that, I was also pleased as it meant I could breeze through this book in an hour as a break.

Knock out was an intense read that moved at a quick pace. It was very much an in-the-moment read with only a little background on the character. I liked the intensity of the relationship and the emo
Samantha
This is for sure not only a one who got a way second chance romance, but also a sports love story too...come on whats better?

Sebastian and Renata were together five years ago and Bas broke her heart. He left her to focus on his career, or so he said at the time. Now five years later, they both have had success and Bas is retired, moving back home, and has one thing on his mind. To get Renata back.

Renata has gone through a lot in the past five years and in a few months she has a chance to go fo
Anja
Jan 26, 2015 marked it as to-read

Heavy weight champion, Sebastian Delacroix knows how to handle pain.

No one walks away from him…Except one woman: Renata Giordano. And now she’s back. Strong, sexy, irresistible Renata.

This time, she will not escape.

Sebastian is coming for her
Faith89
Jun 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
ARC PROVIDED BY NETGALLEY
THIS WAS A SHORT QUICK READ. HEA. Stand a lone but 1st book in a series. The draw for me was the fact that Renata was a female boxer. I enjoyed the story. I wish it was longer. The characters and story seemed rushed. We did not get much of their history. Sebastian and Renata were apart for 5 years. They get a second chance at romance when he trains her for an upcoming championship fight. There were interesting side characters that will get their own stories. I look forwa
GypsyBelle
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Only 90 pages long, this is a jammed back full read. Sebastian has only ever loved one woman, Renata. But he let her go, now she is back in New Orleans to get trained for a fight. But the one man who let her go is now her trainer. This as I stated in the beginning is a short read, but it is a hell of a read. It is jam packed with , love, sex, fighting, and strong willed people. I love it, I have read all three books and they are all wonderful.

Reviewed by Confessions of a Booklovinjunkie , ARC pr
  • Her Winning Formula (Hot & Nerdy, #3)
  • The Fireside Inn (The Billionaire Bachelors #1)
  • On the Naughty List
  • Out for the Count (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • Savage Kiss (His to Claim, #2)
  • Season of Second Chances
  • The Ace (Men of the Show #2)
  • The Kiss Before Midnight
  • Deadly Chemistry (Sex, Lies, and Science Geeks, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Before He Was A Secret (Starstruck #3)
  • Making a Comeback (More Than a Game, #3)
  • Scorched (Sapphire City, #1)
  • The Naughty Nine
  • Chalet Girl Plays Cupid (Ski Season, #6)
  • Stealing Second (Feeling the Heat, #5)
  • Breaking Her Rules (Beyond the Cage, #1)
  • Making Him Sweat (Wilinski's, #1) (Harlequin Blaze #740)
Mallery Malone is the author of contemporary and historical romance of all heat levels. An avid reader, she loves to discover new worlds and characters that strike a deep emotional connection.

Mallery lives on the outskirts of Atlanta with her guitar hero husband, several cannibal fish, and two standard poodles who think they are lapdogs. When not working the day job, she spends her time hanging ou

Billionaire's Club: New Orleans (3 books)
  • Power Play (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #2)
  • Take Down (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #3)