Start by marking “Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 11” as Want to Read:
Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 11

Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 11 (美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon #11)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  2,466 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Oto tom pełen atrakcji: "Ukochany księżniczki Kagui" - poprawiony pierwowzór filmu z końca 1994 roku, plus "Wspomnienie o casablankach" - opowiadanie z Rei w roli głównej, plus "Kącik Kokabu" czyli m.in. o japońskiej legendzie księżycowej księżniczki.
Published February 1999 by Japonica Polonica Fantastica (first published July 6th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 11

Beatriz
May 11, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
La verdad es que la historia de este tomo no ha sido santo de mi devoción porque básicamente se centra en Luna, y a mí Luna me da pereza. Por lo visto es la trama de la película de Sailor Moon S, así que a lo mejor la veré para ver si cambia mucho la trama.

Lo que sí me ha gustado es el capítulo especial dedicado a Marte (unas veces Rai, otras veces Raya, según le da al traductor/editor). Me ha llegado mucho más a la patata que toda la historia de Luna.
Victoria ♡
Dec 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Sailor Moon.
She's my hero.

I'm sad I only have this copy owned.
But I've read them all online. :']
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Chelsea Gouin
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-and-comics
The actual end to the main Sailor Moon series. <3 This isn't a part of the overarching storyline, instead being a novella about Luna! We know this story as Sailor Moon S the Movie. Luna is depressed that Artemis seems so passionless and on a walk, she is saved from being run over by a scientist. After spending some time with him, Luna falls in love with the human and longs for nothing more than to kiss him; however, her being a cat prohibits her from going forward with it. There is a comet co ...more
Moonie
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
i first read sailor moon a few years back and i can't imagine life without it. i'm devasted i never saw it as a child. i'm so in love with sailor moon, and i want to grow as wondefully as usagi tsukino did. if my cat starts talking and i become a magical girl, that's an added bonus.
Dremayer
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge, shelf
This is a really cool book.
I find it's cool because most of the guardians are girls and well you don't see that much girl superheroes these days. I absolutely loved this.
Skyeofskynet
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic-books
Prawdopodobnie mój ulubiony tom z całej serii, właśnie za to, że jest poza serią. Odchodzi od historii skoncentrowanej w głównej mierze na Usagi: większa część tomu poświęcona jest opowieści o miłości Luny do człowieka, pozostała stanowi backstory Rei.
Historia o księżniczce Kaguyi była moim ulubionym filmem do Sailor Moon, zrobionym w nieco poważniejszym stylu. Była prezentem od taty i pamiątką z (wybłaganego) konwentu Sailor Moon, na który zabrał mnie, gdy byłam dzieckiem. Nie ukrywam, wiąże si
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This volume in particular is one of my favorites because I love the Kaguya-hime story!

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheape
Wrenaria
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
Easily my favorite book from the Sailor Moon series. This book focuses on two mini stories that are separate from the main action-focused arcs of the rest of the series. The first is all about Luna and her crush on a scientist who wants more than anything to go to the moon with his lifelong friend Himeko. The story is beautiful, intimate, and quite moving. So, so good.

The second even-more-mini story gives us a glimpse into Rei's personal life and history with her father and his handsome aide. We
Alex
Dec 22, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite in the Sailor Moon series, and it's entirely because of Kakeru and Himeko. I loved them when I saw the movie, and I fell harder for them when I read this volume. I also felt more for Luna in this, especially when Luna is chosen to be the star of their Christmas party. It's such a sweet story! And Kakeru and Himeko are lovely. My only issue is with the crappy binding -- mine started falling apart a few months after I got it!
Michael
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two charming side-stories in the Sailor Moon saga - Luna the cat develops a crush on a human scientist and helps Sailor Moon foil an invasion; and Mars gets a spotlight on her family life and a chance to defeat an enemy alone. Neither has the epic appeal of the series' major arcs, but both are solid character-based pieces that give readers more connection to the supporting players in Sailor Moon's saga.
Brilliant Hermione
Dibandingkan cerita utamanya yang what the hell, apa sih yang gue pikirin dulu sampai bela-belain belanja komik kayak gene, saya lebih suka cerita bonus yang berkisah tentang Luna dan Takeru, laki-laki ganteng yang gagal jadi astronot gara-gara sakit jantung.

Sayang, cinta (?) Luna bertepuk sebelah tangan sebab Takeru lebih mencintai sahabat masa kecilnya, Hime. Hiks, patah hati deh si Luna (Ya iyalah Lunaa, kamu kan cuma kucing gitu lohh)
Robin
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Ameru
Apr 23, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: komik
Luna...jatuh cinta sama astronot cowo yang cakep. Sayangnya Luna kucing..(dan hei, bukannya Luna udah punya Artemis??? kasian Artemis dunk...^ ^')...
Untung sailormoon alias Usagi baek hati, Luna diubah jadi orang...(meskipun cuman sebentar...) tapi atleast bisa ngajak Kakeru (apa Takeru?) jalan2 ke bulan, dan ngaku kalo dia itu putri kaguya.
M Strawberry Reviews
After the third main Sailormoon story arc ended, this book is a nice treat, and was an inspiration for the second Sailormoon movie, and is more centered on Luna (as you can see from the cover) This was a really cool extra volume for Sailormoon fans to read before going on to Sailormoon SuperS.
Solace Winter
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing story, though I always wished that the cat true form was human instead of never having experienced it. It's been awhile since I read it, and it might not be as great as I remembered, but for nostalgia purposes I still love it.
Lunari Lizardi
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2014, manga
Oh Luna... Oh Rei...
Marco
Jul 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es el primer tomo que realmente no le tuve interés... Entiendo que es un preámbulo para el Arc de "Dreams" pero lo sentí aburrido, aunque debo admitir que la "protagonista" me dio mucha ternura.
Ana Luisa
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
He terminado de leer esta parte y fue muy buena, muy 'chic'. Serena va mejorando y madurando conforme avanza la historia. Fantasía hasta más no poder, como me gusta jajaja.
Starbubbles
Sep 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, classics
It's the Sailor Moon S movie! So much better than the movie though!
Vikki
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-pod
d'aw luna looks so cute
Tori
Sailor Moon #11 by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)
Devvy
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
depiction of the movie was incredible! Takeuchi is a genius writer!
Luna
3.5 Stars
emily_oriley
Jul 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a cute story and the best Sailor Moon movie
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Daniela
Feb 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
¡Como le gustaba a Naoko dejar intriga entre sus tomos! A pesar de que estos dos capítulos extras son excelentes, y que la película realmente respeta su historia.
Céline Tang
Feb 12, 2014
Lacie
Jan 19, 2012
Alicia
May 21, 2013
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 5: Rival
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 5: To Blossom
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)
“Luna! Artemis! lovers' spats are icing on the cake! Your just showing off to us single people! -Minako” 26 likes