Start by marking “Forget Me Not (Guardians, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forget Me Not (Guardians, #1)

Forget Me Not

(Guardians #1)

Start the Guardians series with Book 1

Julian Marino has been searching for his Bloodmate forever. He is beginning to lose all hope of finding her. Without his other half, Julian feels all alone, not sure of his place in this world. Deciding to go see his best friend is a small comfort for him, but his respite doesn’t last long when an elder of their race asks Julian for
Published February 9th 2014 by Beau Coup Publishing (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget Me Not

Start your review of Forget Me Not (Guardians, #1)
Barbara H.
Forget Me Not, the first novel of the Guardians series by Jaden Sinclair, is the story of Julian Marino, a vampire. Unlike many, he is not bonded, does not have a bloodmate. He is a hunter with no family, having disowned them years ago. Once, he was a Noble from one of the oldest families, but having disowned that family, he was now, a disgrace. And all for what? A girl he would never have because she had disappeared when she was just thirteen.
Now, there was a war going on. A war he didn’t
MELODY
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am an independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock. Giving this a solid 4 stars.

Forget me not is not a normal vampire story. M.s Sinclair brings in some wonderful plot lines and the twists that will keep you interested. I was in tears by the end and screaming for the next book. (yeah it has a cliff hanger).

Julian is the main character in this installment, he is a vampire of noble blood that has been searching for his bloodmate for centuries. He stumbles upon her while
Maria Cox
Aug 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Forget Me Not is the first novel of the Guardians series by Jaden Sinclair.

Julian Marino, the hero, is a vampire who doesn’t have a bloodmate. Once a Noble he was disowned by his family and is doomed to live alone.

Serina Ferarri was born a bloodmate. She happens to be sick, dying and at large. As the best hunter around Jaden is summoned to locate the ailing Serina.

**Spoilers, sorry.**

The book was offered as a freebie a while back; I downloaded a copy two months ago and just got around to
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Hunter

***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

What a delicious tale this was. I have been looking for a great paranormal read and this little gem fell into my lap. This is a totally different take on what you would normally expect from a vampire story. Julian is from a Noble family but decided to forge his on path in life with looking for his bloodmate (other half). While out searching for his other half he receives word from a Elder asking for help because a war is brewing. Hunting a
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
This was a interesting take on Vampire and I loved Ms Sinclair's take on them and was really interested in the whole Bloodmating scenario.
Julian whilst searching for his Bloodmate and brooding over Carissa, a girl who disappeared when she was 13 years, he called in by the Elders to help when a war is waging that could end the Vampire race. In doing so he meets his Bloodmate Serina.

The whole Carissa story line was instantly predictable and unfortunately I didn't like Serina very much. She was
N. Kuhn
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this book free in exchange for an honest review*
This was an interesting read. It was a refreshing story about vampires and breeds. I enjoyed finding how their blood mating worked and enjoyed the suspense and twists of this story.
My issue with this book is that at times it felt so long and drawn out that I found myself getting bored.
I wasn't really a fan of Serina. Not that she did anything wrong, you just really don't get to see her as anything other than a weak woman who
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Julian Marino has been searching for his Bloodmate forever. He is beginning to lose all hope of finding her. A war that could destroy everything the entire vampire race has worked for is just beginning. Julian is called into battle, so he must put his search on hold. In order for him to live, he must fight.

This book is very well written. I was hooked from the very beginning. I mean it's got everything I like in a paranormal romance. Sexy vampires, Romance(of course), lots of action, great cast
Gina Marcantonio
An amazing story! I’m not a big paranormal fan, but this story grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down! It has something for everyone; suspense, romance, hot sex, a psycho father with a grudge and a war that could destroy the vampire race.

Finding his Bloodmate was all Julian could think about. He already lost his first love and he was determined to find true happiness. FORGET ME NOT was such an emotional story, with an ending that will tear you apart! You get caught up in the
Jenny Miller
Interesting concept, but the story as a whole just fell flat for me. I didn't feel a connection to any of the characters. I also didn't really *like* any of the characters all that much - they were either too distant, too whiny, or just plain boring.

Was slightly tempted to pick up the next in the series to see what happens with J and C, but to my disappointment, the next 2 books focus on other lead characters. I don't think I'd be satisfied with just a snippet here & there for the J&C..
Marcie Wegner
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story line was well written and well developed. It kept me reading from the beginning. The characters need a bit more developing to really make the reader feel completely involved in the story. The book does wrap the story up so you could stop reading now, but it hooked me it. I want to know more of what happens. I look forward to the continuing saga.
rdmickey1989
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
The book a solid 4 stars. No matter how much I want to take it down a star or two because of the ending, I couldn't. I liked it, just not the ending. I feel deflated.
Delta
Aug 15, 2014 marked it as free-read
Recommended to Delta by: eReaderIQ.com
Free 08-15-14 (PNR: Vampires)

Barbi Davis
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book by J. Sinclair. And I can't wait to read the second one. If you haven't read this series. What are you waiting for? It is so packed full of greatness....
Deb
Jul 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Julian has been looking for his bloodmate for a very long, long time. Putting his search on hold to help his people, he finds her in a very unlikely place
Krystle Glaudel
Bi-anne Hickman
May 13, 2013
Rhonda Giovengo
Mar 10, 2018
Jaden Sinclair is the mother of two boys, married for thirteen years and has lived in Kansas most of her life. Her family supports her writing dream and are amazed at how vivid her imagination is at times.

She dreams up most of her ideas and writes every one of them down, making sure that one day her characters will get their own book. With so many new books coming to her almost daily it's a wonder

Guardians (4 books)
  • Forgotten Soul (Guardians, #2)
  • Forever Love (Guardians, #3)
  • Requiem's End (Guardians, #4)