Start by marking “Beneath-xled: Exploring the Unconscious in Individuals” as Want to Read:
Beneath-xled: Exploring the Unconscious in Individuals

Beneath-xled: Exploring the Unconscious in Individuals

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
BENEATH explains the WHY and the HOW of the deepest roots of human behaviour in a simple, comprehensible, but academically rigorous way to ordinary people. It offers a synthesis of depth psychology, without the jargon. It explains the logic of mental structuring and resultant behaviour, and it is in fact, fundamentally logical.

BENEATH will help ordinary individuals develop
ebook
Published February 1st 2013 by Moonshine Media

To ask other readers questions about Beneath-xled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath-xled

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Beneath-xled: Exploring the Unconscious in Individuals
Annalize van Deijl
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book about the subconscious is immensely interesting, well researched and beautifully bound with photos and graphics. However difficult the reading was sometimes, for someone not in the field of psychology but interested in it, I'm glad I read it.

There is a last chapter, like a practical exercise, that I'll do at a later stage and I'm glad I now know enough to apply it succesfully.

This book is a must, for anyone wanting to learn more about what the author calls 'depth psychology'.
Morgan Tinline