Start by marking “Lily (The Blackwood Wolves Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lily (The Blackwood Wolves Saga, #1)

Lily

(The Blackwood Wolves Saga #1)

Lily Blackwood is torn between two strong men...

One, Wallace is her perfect idea of a partner, loving, loyal and handsome. The second, Bryn, is her true mate, the man chosen for her by nature and her family. Denial and naivety for nature’s choice, sends her into a rage of independence against the laws of her own destiny, family and her own father.

Wallace Kirk is assigned
ebook, 2nd edition
Published March 28th 2014 (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Lily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lily

Monica **can't read fast enough**
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of shifter stories
If you are looking for a sexy, smart, and entertaining paranormal read built around a world of shifters, vampires, half breeds, and other supernatural creatures pick up Lily. This is the first shifter book that I have read where there is a clear and distinct alpha female with a strong story line. Lily is a wonderful heroine who is strong and determined, but willing to trust and rely on the members of her pack who all have her best interests at heart. Lily has been running from her destiny and hi ...more
Michelle Schwartz
Hot, Hot, HOT!!!! This book is like a dream come true for me ... really. I am a HUGE fan of urban fantasy/paranormal. Talk about some hot Alpha wolves, both male and female. If you were a fan of that hot wolf in that blockbuster movie (not naming names), then you will LOVE this. Awesome story line. Amazing character details. Incredibly hot sex scenes. What more could you ask for?

Crazy, rambunctious Lily Blackwood has found herself lost between the man that she aches for. The man that her loins y
Crystal Marie
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shape shifters are always an amazing genre for me. I think it’s because I love the fantasy aspect of them. Could they be real, or are they all just made up by the writers? R.L. has a way of creating the world that exists in this book and adding the paranormal parts of it.

While this book is written by two separate authors, you can’t tell while reading this story. Their writing abilities work in great sync with each other to where one author stops writing and another starts. The different charac
Andrea
4 stars!
*ARC received in return for an honest review

I'm a huge fan of the paranormal genre, Wolves being my favourite followed very closely by Vampires and Demons. So when I got the chance to review Lily: The Blackwood Wolves Saga #1 I jumped at the chance, I couldn't wait to delve in.

Just by reading the prologue, which gives us a little bit of the Blackwood Wolves' history, I could tell this wasn't going to be your usual hot n steamy wolf romance book and boy, I wasn't wrong!

Lily is an exciti
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Wow this was the best PNR I have read so far!! I loved it!! The hole Alpha male thing was really hott along with that was the Alpha female which was even hotter not many stories can pull that off with such a strong female lead but this one sure the hell did :) I loved every minute of this amazing story I couldn't even put it down and believe me this past weekend reading the dang thing I was sicker then a dog.

***I received this story for free in exchange for an honest review, see more of my revie
Glenna Maynard
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has it all hot sex, hot men, mystery, murder, suspense. This is a new release and I want to give a review without posting spoilers. I will say if you are a fan of the Blackdagger Brotherhood books, then you will love Blackwood Lily! It has a great pace and each scene flows seamlessly to the next. I couldn't read this one fast enough to find out what was waiting on the next page. This was all around hot! 5 Wolftastic Stars! I can not wait to read more from R.L. Kirk
Tammy Maggy
Smoking HOT Werewolves Fight To Save Their Kind and the Woman Who Loves Them All!

In the sea of wolf shifter and werewolf tales available today, Lily: The Blackwood Wolves Saga stands out and leads the pack. (pun intended!) Lily Blackwood is the fiery heroine who bucked against her destiny to try to fit into the world of humans and have a "normal" life. That stubborn streak ends up putting not only her life in danger, but that of those she cares about the most. Because she's pulled away from her
Anny hernandez
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this book and I love it, but of coursed I love anything and everything that has to do with vampire and wolves. I love the characters and love how the books turn out to be, I love it how the author gets to explain how the characters are feeling, I did not wanted to finish reading this book at all, I love it that's why I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

Lily is a wolves she com
Emi Lia
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review**
First, I loved the cover! Love the color and the wolf in the background is great, like danger lurking in the shadows. Though I guess that is the point since there is definitely danger lurking in the shadows for Lily Blackwood. This is the first book in the Blackwood Wolves series and it was awesome! It was an excellent start to the series, it give us enough background about the Blackwood wolves pack and some of the mysticism the
Obsession Is A Book - Terrie
**copy of book provided in exchange for an honest review**

This is the story of Lily Blackwood. Lily is of werewolf royalty and fighting against her very nature, she wants to live a ‘normal human’ life and will do anything to make this happen.

Lily has a sexual relationship with her bodyguard Wallace, although they are not mates. There is a real love between the two of them but Lily is mated to another. A mating she doesn’t remember happening.

Bryn is the wolf who claimed Lily as a teenager and the
Amie Knight
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-alpha-males
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock for this fabulous free read. This book was awesomesauce! It was also HOT HOT HOT!

Lily Blackwood has denied her wolf destiny for a long while, choosing to live a normal human life. Now, with a war on the rise and the sudden appearance of her true mate in her life, will she embrace her wolf and step up as the Female Alpha she is destined to be?

Dayummmm, this book was filled to the brim with all of my favorites! First of a
Laura Carson

*I received an arc of this book courtesy of Irish Wolf Publishing, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review *

4 stars

Amidst an age old battle of good vs. evil she must decide between the two of them, the one fated for her or the one that holds her heart.

Blackwood: Lily, the brain child between two authors to make up the dynamic duo of R.L. Kirk is promising to be an amazing voice in the paranormal romance genre. The writing is so smooth I would have never guessed it was two separate minds
Rebekah Daniels
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the author through the Goodreads group, "Lovers of Paranormal". Blackwood: Lily is a book centered on werewolves but the concept is about the heroine finding love in the midst of a war between werewolves and vampires.

This was such a good book, and it had me quickly turning pages in anticipation of finding out what happened next. The characters were set up wonderfully, and now I find myself waiting, not so patiently, for the next book in
Dana
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for a honest review LoP

I struggled with this book if I am being perfectly honest. It has taken me a long time to finish it. I didn't like all the character flips in the beginning of the book and I didn't think I would be able to finish the book, but around the time that lily, Bryan,Lizzie, and carter go out on the date I started to become attached to the characters. I love he Blackdagger Brotherhood books and this series will follow that type of book with a diffe
Twin Opinions
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it

I don't really know where to start... This book was an amazing read. Lilly is a different character but one I really enjoyed reading about. Wallace and Bryn. What a choice. I won't go into too many details so I don't give anything away, but wow what a read.

Very well written and incredibly hard to put down. I couldn't get enough. In fact I want more. A great read for all you paranormal fans out there. I can't really say enough. A part of me wants to gush over every detail, but you will just have
Shay
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just finished Blackwood:Lily

It was pretty good. Anything with shapeshifters I will give a try. Lily is basically royalty. Cousins with Killian, top alpha in the Blackwood Pack. Bryn is her mate. Wallace is her friend. Wallace has known her since her birth. Watched over her and was her lover. Bryn was her pet at one time to watch out for her. Things got out of control, Bryn left so Lily could basically come to age and when he felt that she was ready. He has been summoned to protector her again.

A
Denise
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-challenge
**I received this book in exchange for an honest review. LoP**
Blackwood: Lily is a book that I enjoyed. I wasn't sure how it would play out, but I was pleasantly surprised. The story line was easy for me to follow. The plot was well thought out. I liked that the main character, Lily, is such a mess. The characters as a whole were good. I thought they were quite interesting. Well written. A good add to your tbr list. Recommended read.
Justyce Rayne
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The world weaved by R. L. Kirk truly blossomed my imagination more than any other book I've read. I loved that this wasn't your typical, "broody sparkle, abs made of young boy flesh" wolves. They were hard core. Lily was simply fantastic as was Killian and yummy Wallace. I can't wait to see more from this author!
Ariella
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r-challenge-2
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review for LoP. Lily Blackwood is from royal blood. Her cousin Killman is the alpha of the pack. Lily lives in the real world and has guardian Wallace. Bryn is Lily soulmate. Their is a killer of werewolves. I highly recommend this book.
Nicole Morgan
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, but... I have to say, the author is a tease at the end with the epilogue. I'll definitely be looking for the next installment in this series!
Satarupa
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would love to thank R. L. Kirk, author of Blackwood Lily for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this awesome book.

I got this book from Lovers of Paranormal Group of Goodreads under the Read to Review scheme.

Wow! What a rocking story, I really enjoyed it from my heart. This book has all the spices and other elements you require to have an awesome reading experience. Here we meet
Minerva
Oct 31, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r-challenge

Would like to thank the author and LOP for gifting me this book for a honest review

This book is about werewolves, which I love, Lily Blackwood is your young un mated werewolf, The Blackwoods are werewolf Royalty. All Lily wants is to live life has normal as possible, as a human. She really wants nothing to do with werewolf poitics, is afraid to be mated, doesnt want to be controlled. Wallace is her bodyguard/friend/lover, he has always been there for her. Then theres Bryn Lily's true mate, but
Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog

my reivew

OMG MOVE OVER WARD!  Here comes pure BLISS!

Lily is a beautiful women, she is a Blackwood, she is a wolf.  At a young age she was sent to live among the humans with her watchers Mike and Wallace.  Wallace and her over the years have become lovers but never mated…because she has been claimed by someone else.  Only she doesn’t know it yet.

Bryn is a young wolf of only thirty.  He was Lily’s guardian when they were younger but left her when she was fifteen because he did the unthinkable.  She do

Amber
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: nook
This one was definitely very dark. It contains scenes or rape and torture. So not for the faint of heart.

It was a fast read but I was very confused at times. There were a lot of characters to remember and just a lot going on.

I really liked all the main characters. Lily, Wallace, and Bryn. The chapters would sometimes alternative different peoples POV's but it was always labeled. Mainly those three but there were a few others thrown in.

Lily is a very independent female that doesn't want to
☺~Tina~☺
3.5

Blackwood is a dark tale. Don't expect the loving vampires or werewolves with this story. There are two killers on the loose a vampire and a hybrid and they don't show any mercy to the wolves and humans that fall prey. The story is full of heartache, murder and torture. I like that since the authors add a villain they went all the way and didn't half step.

I like the story but the Blackwood's were so hyped up and I kept waiting and waiting for them to show me what they were made of and they
Ronda Bearden
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Complimentary Copy

I'm very choosy when it comes to paranormal / Urban Fantasy books. They are not my normal pick. I have come across some authors that can deliver the story in a way I love and others that I just can't wrap my head around. Bonnie Bliss is one of the ones that does not go way out on the limb and keeps it more real. I love that. This book is action packed not a moment is spared that doesn't have something exciting going on in it. I will say it was a little slow at the start but onc
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a very intense book! I was surprised by the violence. However, the amazing characters drew me in. I didn't want to put it down! Now that I have finished this book I want to know more about Lily and Bryn. I want to know who the mate for Wallace will be. The epilogue left me wanting to start the next book.
*** I was given this book as a gift from the author in exchange for my honest review. ***
United Indie Book Blog
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Laura
Antie
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. It is rough and raw but really fun. I really like the characters. Lily is a great Alpha, even if she does not know it, yet. I love seeing her grow into who she becomes. I enjoy Bryn and Wallace, they are a lot of fun. I enjoyed their "alpha male" war. If you want a fun and exciting book with down to earth characters, here is your book!

I received this book for free in return for an honest review. LOP
Lovers of Paranor...: R2R COMPLETED } Blackwood: Lily FULL 26 87 Feb 19, 2014 01:39PM

• Desired by the Pack: Part Five: (Peace River Guardians, #5)
  • In Like a Lion (The Chimera Chronicles #1)
  • New Regime (Rune Alexander #5)
  • In the Light of the Moon (Dark War Chronicles #1)
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Taming Heather (Cariboo Lunewulf, #1)
  • The Tempering (Mackenzie Duncan, #1)
  • Mated to the Alphas
  • Reviled (The Master and His Soul Seer Pet, #2)
  • BirthStone (La Patron, #4)
  • Taken by the Beast (Taken By The Beast, #1)
  • Healed (Rebirth, #2)
  • Sanibel Heat (Fanged Ménage, #1)
  • Wren's Fantasy
  • Dark Wolf (Spirit Wild, #1)
  • River's Edge
  • Blood Moon (Moonstruck, #1)
  • Ridgeville Series: Volume Two (Ridgeville, #4-6)
R.L. Kirk is the brain child of two authors, working together to bring you urban fantasy novels with a kick.

It has been quite a journey to get here, trying to find the right ingredients. A little action here, a bit of flirting there, an intense storyline with characters you want to be with.
Male characters with bite and females not afraid to go that extra mile.

Full length novels are coming, bigger