Start by marking “Red Hot Chance” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Chance

Red Hot Chance

Brian “Woody” Woodall has taken a leave of absence from his dream job on Grand Turk to return to Las Vegas, not only to attend his best friend’s engagement party, but to help his sick father he has never gotten along with. Quinn also needs a big favor and asks Woody to volunteer as a blind date for his fiancée’s boss, Daphne Vogel. Woody isn’t thrilled by the idea, but aft ...more
Published March 24th 2014 by KT Grant (first published March 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hot Chance

Laura the Highland Hussy
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
review posted on Got Fiction? book blog

So I’ve been in a bit of a book slump lately, and I just can’t seem to commit. I have many books for review that I just KNOW I’ll love, but I’m a moody reader, and lately with sleep deprivation from the baby, and barely time to shower, my time for reading is at a premium. Basically, if I’m going to read something right now, I need to know that I’ll love it, or it has to be short enough to read during naptime.

When I was offered Red Hot Chance for review, I w
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: novella-serials, meh
I had high hopes for this novella but I just found too many issues with the plot and overall character development. I usually don't say much about something I can't rate at least a three but this one just fell flat.

Woody was supposed to be set up on a blind date and was given a file folder with information on his date. First of all, WHAT THE FUCK? If someone gave me a file folder on my blind date I would be like, "Check please". That was something i didn't get. Woody seemed like a decent guy but
Ni_kii
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally published on Scorching Book Reviews.

FTC : I was given this book by the author for an honest review. I was not biased by either money or my good opinion of her when writing it.

This is a short novella at 45 pages, but it packed a lot into it’s short length and I quite enjoyed it! It also had a ginger hero … there are not enough ginger heroes in my opinion!

After 6 years of grieving, Daphne is convinced to go on a blind date by her friends to try to get her back into the dating field. The
Monica
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I was fortunate to receive a copy of this from the author to read. First things first what I did like. Ms. Grant has a way of making her characters real and engaging. I couldn't help but enjoy each character individually. I did however sometimes feel I was missing something. I think there was a book written before this one that might have been helpful to read before Red Hot Chance...the story was readable but the whole time I had a feeling I missed something.

The only thing I did have a problem w
Romance Books
3 stars

Another freebie that turned out to be a short sexy story.

Daphne lost her fiancee a few years back and is still grieving. Her boss and best friend, who was also her dead fiancée’s best friend, is pushing her to go back on the dating scene so Carly, her coworker, arranges a blind date with Woody, who turns out to be very intense and with some problems of his own.

This book contains very realistic characters, very hot moments and a possessive hero.

A growl erupted from Woody, and he clutche
Books and Spoons
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Erotic short story, with intensity and depth of a full length book.
Characters you feel for, with real problems you can relate to. The vibes between them are instant, sincere, smoldering, and they embrace and relish the attraction between them.
Heat level pretty high, but not gorged with constant sex.
Great ending with hope for a future.
Well written, fresh style, left me with the thought of 'different but great'.
K.T. Grant
Feb 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this.
Magdalena
Oct 31, 2018
Susan
Oct 25, 2016
KT Grant is a self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who not only loves to read a wide variety of romances, but also loves writing it. A proud native of New Jersey, KT is multi-published and writes Gay, Lesbian and Straight romance. KT also has been a top ten best-selling author at Amazon.