Start by marking “Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)

Tangled Extra Scenes

(Tangled #1.1)

A few extra scenes of Drew's and Kate's life together as a couple.
Taking place after or during 'Tangled'

The Bitch Strikes Back (told from Kate's POV)

The Honeymoon's Over (Drew and Kate have their first fight)

What A Difference a Year Makes (Drew and Kate celebrate their 'Fuckiversary')

An Extra Drew Evans POV scene

Valentine's Day

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Extra Scenes, please sign up.
Kelly They are all on the author's website. I've updated the book listing above to put the link in the book info. You can find it here: https://authoremmach…moreThey are all on the author's website. I've updated the book listing above to put the link in the book info. You can find it here: https://authoremmachase.com/free-stor...(less)
Tangled by Emma ChaseWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenSurviving Raine by Shay SavageLosing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Adult Male Only POV
173 books — 487 voters
Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecTangled by Emma ChasePerfection by R.L. Mathewson
Funny as Hell!
2,240 books — 6,241 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)
Pearl Angeli
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I immediately delved into this after I finished Tangled because I just can't simply get over Drew and Kate's story. Tangled Extra Scenes didn't fail to make me laugh and swoon over the characters once again.

Drew and Kate are finally living together as a couple. Things that happened here were typical couple's experiences. Some hilarious and entertaining fights and arguments, some misunderstandings, and tons of make-up smexy scenes that are sizzling hot. I loved how these two characters stick toge
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
Okay, ladies—what have we learned from this example?
Keep it simple.
Be broad but don’t bog us down with specifics.
It’ll only confuse us.
You’re an asshole.
You’re a slob.
Stop being that way.
Any of the above should work just fine.
Drew Fucking Evans- I FUCKING LOVE YOU and
Yes—my name is Kate, and
I am a newly indoctrinated sex addict.
But come on, look at the man.
Can you blame me?
No darling, we are ALL victims here *winks*

The scene with Mackenzie and the Kittens-funny and supercute♥♥
Sophia Triad
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Funny adorable short stories with Drew and Kate!

- The Bitch Strikes Back (from Kate's POV): Babysitting Drew's niece Mackenzie
- The Honeymoon's Over (from Drew's POV): Drew and Kate have their first fight
- What A Difference a Year Makes: Drew and Kate's first "anniversary"
- An Extra Drew Evans' POV scene: A deleted sex scene from TANGLED
- Valentine's Day: First Valentine's Day together
Christy
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hilarious. Just freakin hilarious! I love Drew!!! He just cracks me up :D

Her volume reaches maximum decibels. “Why should I have to ask you? You’re a grown man! You should just know!”

And there it is, kiddies. The Famous Female Mind Fuck.

That’s short for: If you can’t read their minds? You’re fucked.

Pretty much.
Mitch C.
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Drew Evans and Kate Brooks during move-in together stage. I missed these goofy characters. *sigh

FYI: Better link... All-in-one.

The Bitch Strikes Back
The Honeymoon's Over
What A Difference A Year Makes
An Extra Drew Evans POV Scene
Valentine's Day

Kelena
These 5 Stars holds nothing against the awesomeness of these sneak peeks
description

So them three little sneak peek into Tangled starts with
Drew & Kate's first living-together-in-sin fight in "The Honeymoon's Over"

And Lordy!!!
Drew just made you fall for him all over again, the first quickie is from Drew's POV and as i mentioned before is about their first living-together-in-sin fight and that part Ladies and Gentlemen is full package of the fight that starts with murder in eyes and ends at bang-me-up-
Jo
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing

More Drew and Kate?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, ladies—what have we learned from this example? Keep it simple. Be broad but don’t bog us down with specifics. It’ll only confuse us.

You’re an asshole.

You’re a slob.

Stop being that way.

Any of the above should work just fine.

No surprised that I FREAKIN LOVED the 3 extra scenes! To get inside Drew's head again and also this time on Kate's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Farah
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Nothing less then 5 stars obviously!

That’s why I’m in the kitchen right now. See me? Whistling, slicing fruit, and squaring a variety of cheeses? They’re for later. We’re going to need them—gotta keep the energy up. Because, in my book, you don’t just memorialize a fuckiversary. You top it. And considering the Olympic-worthy high bar that was set that night? I’ve got my work cut out for me.
Jill
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it

For anyone else who missed this Valentine's Day gift from Drew and Kate

I ♥ LOVE ♥ DREW ♥ EVANS

Amanda
I devoured this three short scenes during my lunch time and I couldn't be happier. This is such a great treat for those of us who miss Drew Evans.

1. The Honeymoon’s Over

Drew like the total dickhead of a boyfriend he is, having a domestic fight with Kate.

"As far as I know, Kate and I have the perfect relationship. And I—of course—am the perfect boyfriend."

He is being delusion, of course. Second page in I already wanted to kidney-punched him as usual.

2.The Bitch Strikes Back

Drew and Kate babysitt
taveena kade
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
“All right. Then…if you had three wishes, what would you wish for?”

I once told Kate I wanted to make all her dreams come true. And I didn’t think it was possible at the time, but she means even more to me now than the night I told her that. So if there’s something she wants, something she needs? Heaven and hell better watch their backs—cause I’ll knock both on their asses to get it for her.

She thinks some more. And when she speaks, her voice is hushed with surprise and gratitude. “I wouldn’t
AJ
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Two short little quickies to follow on from Tangled.

The first is Kate and Drew's first fight, signifying the end of the honeymoon period. And it’s sensational! It’s so realistic – the kind of fight pretty much everybody has had with their partner at some point, but from Drew’s POV, it’s freaking hilarious!

“Her lips are moving. I know she’s trying to tell me something.
What it is? No clue.”

The second scene is from Kate’s POV and is set about a month after she moves in with Drew. They are discussi
~IreneOust~
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Anything written by Emma Chase that has Drew & Kate in it = 5 stars in my book :)
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Fun fun fun and more Drew and Kate! What’s not to love 💕🤪
KatLynne
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
A must read for all those who love this series! All are delicious, hot, sexy, fun, free shorties....However, my favorite is....

Drew and Kate's first Valentines... http://thesubclubbooks.com/?p=19825.

Angie **loves angst**
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The little tidbits about Drew and Kate were perfect!

Pam
"Prepare to be tutored in the finer points of male logic."

3 funny as hell short stories: The Honeymoon is over, The Bitch Strikes Back & What A Difference a Year Makes. Made me realize how much I missed Drew and how well he schooled us in Tangled...can't wait for Twisted!
Raine
OMG! It's been a while since I read Tangled and totally forgot how flipping hilarious Drew and Kate (mostly Drew) are. Love these extra scenes, probably even more because they were free! LOL! ...more
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-and-sexy
Do you even have to ask- It's Damn Frigging Fantastic!!

Drew and Kate are one of my favorite couples and extra scenes was like getting 5+ cherries on my hot fudge sundae!!!
Alex is The Romance Fox
I loved Tangle and Drew has become one of my favorite heroes.

Great to have an opportunity to get back with him and Kate.

These three "shorts" offered free by the author...THANK YOU EMMA - are just as great as the book #1.

Funny, witty and sparkling dialogue...it's really extraordinary how well the author writes from a male POV...getting inside a man's head, hearing his thoughts and feelings...truly amazing.

The writing is so good...just flows that makes it such easy and enjoyable reading.

And some o
Kath
 photo original_zpsd3877ad6.gif
I can't believe how much I missed Drew! :) and his thoughts of course!

Right. And if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…it’s a horse.

She goes on. “There are a lot of things that have been bothering me lately.”

And there it is, kiddies. The Famous Female Mind Fuck.

That’s short for: If you can’t read their minds? You’re fucked.
Hahahaha Oh Drew~ :)

Another Drew's advice :)
Despite what I just said, no, I don’t want to know. No guy likes being criticized. No one wants to be told they’re scr
Dali
Hot, funny and geeky.

I had read these already, but I re-read them any way. Why? Because they're great. The make reference to Star Wars, they’re funny and hot.

I love it when authors gives us extras, may it be from different POV or slices of life that happen before or after the book and Emma gives us really great slices!
RomanceBookVixen
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED it! It was a hilarious novella. I cannot wait for the other books to be release.
Lies Tangalayuk
All the things I never knew, I didn’t know
Kate,
I used to think I knew it all – and then you taught me.
I used to think I’d done it all – and then you touched me.
I used to think I’d heard it all – and then you said you loved me.
I used to think my life was perfect – and now, because of you, I know it is.
Come to the bedroom, do not pass go, do not collect $200…
Do take off all your clothes.
- Drew
PS – I changed the toilet paper roll. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.
*************************************
Vanessa Joy
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 FRIGGIN' STARS!! Drew still got it. Ahh, I miss Kate and Drew. And Mackenzie. :))

"In today’s day and age, rings don’t mean much. Ask any married man who frequents the titty bars—rings can be removed.

But a tattoo? That’s forever. Permanent—unless you like the idea of having several layers of skin scraped off."

"This…submission. It’s not about degradation or humiliation—it’s about faith. Leaving yourself completely open, totally exposed. Offering everything you’ve got, everything you are, to some
Gina
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
Love these little snippets into Drew and Kate after Tangled. :D
Ara Julo
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"And yet here I am.Committed.Monogamous.Completely, disgustingly infatuated.And I couldn't be happier." -Drew

disgustingly infatuated... LMAO. loved that line!
Vina
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There are no words for Drew and Kate......They are unbelievably adorable...I love Tangled and I'm sure I'll love any sequel that comes out...
Brenda
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Drew is so funny! Hilarious situations... Great, great, great.

• Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5)
  • The Baby Clause (The Contract, #1.25)
  • Sincerely, Arizona (Sincerely Carter, #1.5)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
  • Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Forget You, Rachel (Forget You Ethan, #1.5)
  • An On Dublin Street Halloween (On Dublin Street, #1.2)
  • Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)
  • Bossman
  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
  • Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
  • Stars Over Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #6.6)
  • An On Dublin Street Christmas (On Dublin Street, #1.1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.3; Stark Ever After #3)
New York Times bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romance filled with humor, heat and heart. Her stories are known for their clever banter, hilariously authentic male POVs and sexy, swoon-worthy moments. Emma’s novels have been translated into over twenty languages and published around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving dogs. She ha

Tangled (4 books)