Start by marking “Returning” as Want to Read:
Returning

Returning

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Rita is 29, married to her soul mate and a mother to two adorable young daughters. She has always thought of a new year as a clean slate, but one New Year’s Day is a clean slate like no other, when Rita wakes up as her 16-year-old self, living her 16-year-old life.

Piero is a loner. The only recent exception to his solitude had been his close friendship with Rita’s sister
Paperback, 1, 278 pages
Published February 2014 by Francesca Suters

To ask other readers questions about Returning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Returning

Francesca Suters
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it and I think it's great! Overall, I'm so pleased with how the story flowed and how it read "as a book". I am a little annoyed with myself, as there are some typos (my oversight in hasty editing in my excitement to have it published), but this is the self-published, raw me. I choose to embrace it!
Simone
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Almost every human being at some point has pondered the question what would they change about their adult life if they had the chance to go back and re-live a portion of their younger years again. This is the situation in which Rita finds herself at the age of 29. Going to bed as usual on New Years Eve in 2009 she awakes to find herself back in her teenage bedroom on the dawn of New Years Day 1997. Rather than being a happily married mother of two, she is sixteen once again with all the trials a ...more
Bernadette O'Connor
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story, with just enough not knowing and twists to keep you turning the page and wanting more! Looking forward to the sequel.
Charming Language
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Charming Language by: http://francescasuters.weebly.com/boo...
Kathryn
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actual rating 3.5

Australian author Francesca Suters' debut novel not only offers an interesting premise, but the story itself goes a lot deeper than the back cover suggests. A story of a 29 year old woman who finds herself returning to her life as a 16 year old asks a number of deeper questions about spirituality and second chances.

Although I found the prose a little slow in places, this one was an enjoyable read and the narrative voice has a quiet wisdom about it. My only regret was that it sta
Michelle
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways, fantasy
When I started reading this book I was expected a easy modern read, and it was, but as I read the book it felt like Francesca Suters had gone beyond telling the story with sentences to telling the story with each word.

I also really enjoyed the plot especially the way it ended, I haven't found that type of ending very common in this genre.
Mary O'Connor
Dale Pearce
May 18, 2014
Cassandra
May 18, 2014
Aussie Readers: Goodreads giveaway - closes 1 Sept 2014 2 15 Aug 29, 2014 03:46AM