Start by marking “Rock Star Lover (Carnal Diaries)” as Want to Read:
Rock Star Lover (Carnal Diaries)

Rock Star Lover (Carnal Diaries)

(Multicultural/Interracial Romance, Erotic Romance)

“I like it when you pull my strings. It makes me think of all the nasty things I could do to you.” ~ Ripp Collins

Blues singer, Aubrey Anderson finds herself tangled in the reality of her secret desire. Her head tells her to devote her life to the good, steady man, who intends to marry her. But her heart reaches for her chi
ebook
Published March 21st 2014 by Yvonne Nicolas (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Star Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Star Lover

Monica
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
So I like a little metal in my playlist. I'm not confessing, I'm letting you know that I have an eclectic ear and maybe a little crush or two on some of those rock star Gods of the eighties. With that being said I jumped (get it?) at the chance to read Yvonne Nicolas latest novella, Rock star lover.

From page one I was mesmerized by Ripp, the rock star, just like Aubrey. "He was breaking me down, slicing through my protective shield compelling me to give in." Uhm, yeah!

I could hear the solo guita
The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
Okay, so I can be shallow at times but if the words "Rock Star" appear in the title and it happens to be an IR romance, then I'm going to want it. I knew Rock Star Lover was short but I just can't resist IR romances with rockers in them. I don't care how short a book is, if "rock" appears in the title, I need to know what the band sounds like. I need to feel the crush of the crowd. I need to hear every lick and riff and cymbal crash.

From other reviews, Ripp, the rocker dude hero is supposed to b
MsKingsPens
I almost gave up when Aubrey's inner dialogue centered around Ripp's "British bad boy nature". A few pages later, I stopped myself from closing the book when she called him -unironically- a "bad boy rocker" to his face. I got to this sparkling passage:
"God, boy. Don’t— don’t you do it. Don’t put that bad boy charm on me. Not now,” I murmured, squeezing my thighs together. “ You throw me off balance when you do that. I need to be focused to say what I want to tell you.”“Oh, Luv…” He sat up and re
La Vida Rose
Well I am beginning my search for good rock star interracial romances that are on kindle unlimited and I found this short novella to kick things off..and I mean short. It had all the elements with plenty of hot sex but the dialogue was a bit too cheesy for me. I mean, he was doing way too much for the first time having sex with the woman who he'd been in love with for a decade and a half. You'll see what I mean. Anyway, it was an okay read for me, not a horrible way to spend an hour or so readin ...more
Connie
Super hot, 18+ story! Ripp is a sizzling, bad boy rocker in love with Aubrey, his childhood best friend. Aubrey loves Ripp too, but she doesn't believe that Ripp can stand strong against all the groupies and the rock star lifestyle! In addition, Aubrey is engaged to a really nice guy and that is breaking Ripp's heart. Loved it!
Smile 2 Day
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT!!

HOT!!

I'm a huge fan of this author & like always, she delivered. The love scenes are hot & the book was well written. It had me drifting down memory lane & wondering what those old bffs were packing!
Sharita Lira
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it
I loved Ripp. The way he was described made me want him
Petit(e) Chose
Jul 09, 2015
S
Dec 29, 2015
Tonya
rated it did not like it
May 08, 2014
Nosie
Jul 10, 2015
**Special Offer** 1 2 Mar 18, 2014 08:08AM
A chance to win a free copy on the release date! 1 4 Mar 17, 2014 11:16AM
Yvonne was born and raised in Orlando, Florida, but now she resides in beautiful Atlanta, Georgia. Still a southern gal.

She has two gorgeous boys who never miss out on an opportunity to drive her crazy, two cute shih-tzu who have yet to realize that they are dogs, and a wonderful husband who showers her with love and support.

She’s been an avid reader since the age of fourteen. As a kid, she would
“When you look at me, tease my desire with a mere gaze, it shreds the edges of my soul…
~ Ripp Collins”
3 likes
“Does he know you’re with me? Does he know about me? Does he know we fuck each other in our dreams every night?
~ Ripp Collins”