Start by marking “Deliver (Deliver, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deliver (Deliver, #1)

Deliver

(Deliver #1)

His name was Joshua Carter. Now it's whatever she wants it to be.
She is a Deliverer.
As long as she delivers, the arrangement that protects her family will hold.
Delivering is all she knows.
The one
Published February 27th 2014 by Pam Godwin (first published February 26th 2014)

Kristen
4 1/2–Wonderfully Disturbing–Stars

HOLY CANNOLI!! This book owned me from the first page to the last. It was DISTURBING but NOT to the extreme, which, for me, is the perfect Dark Romance.

This story took me out of my comfort zone and had me cringing but not to the point that I was left traumatized. Deliver is more a love story than a dark twisted tale, but I couldn't help but feel the connection created between the hero and heroine through the first half of the book was a form of Stockholm Syndro
Christy
5 Stars!

photo 3e169c0f-982d-41a2-b8c1-f3c78a15feb0_zps51e68d99.jpg

What a book! Between Deliver and Beneath the Burn I am officially a fan of Pam Godwin. I'm pretty sure I will read anything she writes. Deliver is an original concept with some twists and turns I was not expecting. Full of suspense, steam and romance (yes, I said romance), this is a story you won’t want to miss out on!

Liv is on the move. She’s found him. The guy who meets all the requirements that the buyer desires. He’s athletic, built and a virgin. And it’s her job to lure him in, tra
Pam
*✫)
.•.•*)✯ .•*)
✮ (.•✶ (November 20th Price drop to $0.99 cents, click here.•*)

5+ Deliver Us from Evil stars

LIV

She was stolen innocence, following the rules of monsters. Somewhere along the way, she’d become one.

JOSHUA CARTER

He represented purity, beauty, family, all of the things that had been taken from her. He was a glimmer of goodness in her dark fucking world, a warm spark she could hold, if only for a fleeting span of time.

Ten weeks.

The goal Complete and total submission. Brok
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo GoodwinDeliver1TitlebySueBee_zps5c1b38ff.jpg
 photo Deliver5Xbysb_zpsf7e03ab9.gif
★★★★+! Deliver (stand-alone) book 1. Tasked with breaking, training & delivering College football star Joshua Carter as a sex slave Liv is faced with a dangerous attraction, impossible undertaking and… hope!

“Requirement One. Slave has never experienced sexual intimacy with a woman. Slave is heterosexual but hates women. He desires only his Master.”

Books in the Deliver series are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Deliver
Book 2: Vanquish

Deliver (book 1) opens up t
Elizabeth
~5 Deliver Me Stars~

“I am a deliverer. I deliver the strikes that enforce your obedience.”-Liv

description

Deliver is a heart stopping physiological dark romance full of twists and turns. It is not a read for the faint at heart. This read evoked a plethora of emotions ranging from anger, joy, love, lust, passion, disgust, and everything in between. Although this was not my first experience with reading a book focused on sex trafficking, it was my first experience reading about a female as "the master". To p
T.M. Frazier
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!

I don't know what I expected when I started this book. I knew Pam Godwin was uber talented after reading and totally getting addicted to Beneath the Burn, but this story was just so…unique. I LOVED Liv and Josh! What GREAT characters with steaming chemistry during a really frightening and odd situation. Books to me are fabulous when the writing just drips and flows into amazing scenes and are different from what else is out there and DELIVER certainly delivers! A WOMAN s
Debra
★★★★★ 5 stars!

What an amazing story... I absolutely loved it!

Deliver is the second book I've read by Pam Godwin and it was once again a winner for me. An original storyline, the author's easy flowing, lyrical writing style and two amazingly strong but complex main characters made this easily one of my favorite reads of 2014 so far!

I don't want to give too much away about the storyline because that would ruin your reading experience. The blurb pretty mush says it all. Even though this book might

Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--Too Unrealistic--Stars!!

My biggest problem I think with this book was that it just wasn't believable...too much didn't add up.

I didn't buy the connection between Josh and Liv. I really struggled with Josh's character. How he could go from a twenty-something virgin football star studying to be a minister

"Fulfilling their promise. They'd made a deal with God. If He gave them a child, they vowed to raise their miracle to be a servant of His church in Baptist ministry."
to willing taking a s
Brandi
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 Stars

description

Deliver is superbly written and compelling. Even when I was disgusted/disturbed by the events unfolding on the page, I could not turn away. This unique story is dark, gritty, and emotionally charged - heart racing, mind spinning, stomach turning. It was intense. I had no idea how to feel, what to expect or hope for.

Liv is a deliverer. She and her partner, Van, abduct and train their victims to become sex slaves. Each client has a list of requirements that must be met in order for the
Jennifer Kyle
Pam Goodwin DELIVERED a well written dark read that I thoroughly enjoyed.

The story starts with Liv doing a final round of scouting at a college football game on one Joshua Carter…

description

”In his four-year college career as a linebacker, he had caught a record of twenty-three interceptions. As a trained sex slave, he would catch seven digits in an offshore account.”

Van and Mistress try to train and break Joshua...

description

"I'm failing. I've tried everything I can think of." She released a shuddered exhale. "Yo
.Lili.
 photo image_zps16eba8d4.jpg

Pam Godwin,

Again you have delivered another great book. This book is a little bit of everything and to be honest the blurb does nothing for it because there was SO MUCH MORE to it. In Deliver we have Liv and Joshua. Liv, is the deliverer hired to kidnap and train Joshua to become a sex slave.

Liv...another great female character. One thing I know to expect from Pam's heroines is that they are strong women. I won't go into why I feel the way I do about Liv because I don't want to spoil the story
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Christy
DELIVER was Christy's birthday read. Not to surprising that Kara and Christy finished a day ahead of me. So, they had to wait for my "pokey-self" to catch up to them. Happy Birthday, Christy!!♥♥♥

description

NOW, onto the actual book:

BLACKMAIL can be a very effective coercion technique when controlling a situation or person. The Deliverer was a killer and a soulless captor and this job created her into something she was not proud of.
She was stolen innocence, following the rules of monsters. Somewhere alon
CC
4.5 Stars

Deliver is a dark and thrilling story about sacrifice, love, hate and revenge that will push your limits about understanding choices and motivations. The characters are resilient and yet vulnerable, making imperfect choices where the consequences can be grave. This review will attempt to cover my reactions without giving away any twists or spoilers.

Meet Liv: a slave hunter and trainer. She is tenacious, brave and determined about her ultimate goal. She acts to protect the two people i
Mona
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's impossible to deliver a SPOILER free review...

**4.8 Delivered, Claimed & Worshiped Stars**
She was a deliverer, a killer,

a soulless captor.
description

Deliver, a story that will shock you, push the boundaries of your comfort and teach you not all love stories have a predictable happy ending. An impossible love, fighting for its survival, surrounded by strength and monsters looking to destroy it. A relationship built on pain, dominance and power...and the unforgettable journey of lost innocence.

Jo
Alessandra Torre
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who likes dark erotica
Shelves: bdsm, darkies
I loved this book! I don't typically go for dark erotica, but after watching the trailer for this book, I wanted it ASAP. If you are a Captive in the Dark fan, read this NOW. Stop everything, I don't care if it's my book in your hand. Stop it, and read this. <-- high praise people.

Things I loved:
strong female lead
smoking hot male lead
writing that created images in my head I couldn't run from
hot sex often. yes please
great writing
unique plot
the nonstop grabs. Every time I'd think about setting
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED *** 4.5 stars!!

What a wild ride! I wanted a dark read and boy did this one ever deliver!! <-- hehehe, no pun ;)

Her name is Liv, and his name is whatever she wants it to be. She is a Deliverer. She lures young men and delivers them to be sold. She delivers the strikes that enforce their obedience. She delivers the sexual training that determines their purchase price.

As long as she delivers, the arrangement that protects her family will hold. Delivering is all she k
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Deliver
Author – Pam Godwin
Publication Date – February 26, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance, Erotica
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

Review
The first thing I thought when I saw that Pam was releasing another book was….ohhhhh I’m fangirling and gonna stalk till I get an ARC ---- especially since it was tagged as “Dark”.  I thought I was in the mood for a really dark, twisted read but I was pleasantly surprised when t
Saffron
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

We all have heard the story about a guy kidnapping a girl and training her to be a sex slave. They fall in love in the process and then he rides off with her into the sunset. This story was a bit different in the sense that the girl (Liv) kidnaps the boy (Joshua), trains him to be a sex slave with minimal success, they fall in love and then in the end, they ride off on a home made bike.

Well, I was intrigued to watch it all play out.

I was almost about to miss this one and wanted to j
Beverly
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I wasn't sure what to think about this switch in roles. I have read so many captor/slave books where the women are abducted and forced into human trafficking, but not Deliver.

Liv is the Deliverer she is their mistress and trains them to the client's specifications before their sale. She is bold, hard and refuses to fail. There is always a force driving us and Liv has her's, the reason she cannot fail.

Joshua Carter is the All-American football player, he has lived a sheltered life and alway
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
description

'She was a deliverer, a killer, a soulless captor.'

Genre: Dark kidnap/captive romance.
Cover: 8/10
Writing: 9/10
Heroine: 9/10
Hero: 10/10
Hotness: 6/10
Romance: 8/10
Ending: 9/10
Extra book Details: Dual POV. Approx pages 280. Probable sequel with side character as lead.

Liv has been watching and learning all about god-loving college linebacker, 21 year old Joshua, for weeks. He's self-assured, strong, capable, sheltered and most importantly innocent.

“I am a deliverer. I deliver the strikes that e
Jasmine
4 DELIVERED STARS! ★★★★

“You said you freed me, but freedom isn't defined by chains or walls. You, alive, with me. That's my freedom.”

Well that was some intense, crazy ride! I have to admit it was a refreshing read, being my first time reading a female captor story. Honestly, I entered into some new dangerous territories reading a couple of the gritty stuffs in this book.

*******

Deliver opens up to Liv Reed, known as the deliverer and works with her partner, Van to abduct victims and train them
Candace
I have to admit that it was hard for me to get into the story at first because the captive was male vs. female. I had read the summary first, so I knew that it would be a kidnapped college guy, so I was somewhat surprised myself by my response. I guess it was hard for me to break out of my favorite alpha-male stereotype that I prefer. This was a little difficult for me to acknowledge, since I like to think of myself as a bit of a feminist.

Once I got over the fact that the "victim" was a strong,
Amber Rose
DELIVER IS NOW LIVE!!!

Amazon US → http://www.amazon.com/Deliver-Pam-God...

Amazon UK → http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deliver-Pam-G...

B&N → http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/deliv...

I am very happy to say I was one of the beta readers for this book. It is so like Pam Godwin to give me a little bit at a time to make me go crazy. I re-read the beginning I don't know how many times. I don't like to start reading a book then stop and start off where I left off. I feel I lose some sort of connection w
destini mia
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
She was stolen innocence, following the rules of monsters. Somewhere along the way, she'd become one.

Deliver was absolutely captivating. Not once did I want to put it down, but when I did, it was all I could think about.

His name was Joshua Carter. Now it's whatever she wants it to be.

She is a Deliverer.

As long as sh
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
♪♫In the land of Gods and Monsters
I was an Angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon
[...]
Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly
Want'
It's innocence lost
Innocence lost.♪♫

4 Delivered Stars

She trained them. She delivered them. And after?

description

A story about innocent victims, guilty pleasures, ruthlessness and love.
Parental love, love of God. Love your captive. And in the most twisted twis
Oct 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
W...O...W.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

My biggest beef with the erotica genre is that a lot of the ratings feel very inflated. People seem to mostly be rating based on how hot the sex scenes are while ignoring things like sophistication of the writing style and quality, syntax and grammatical errors, and believability of characterization and scenarios. While I get the rationale behind this, it means that books that are about as highbrow as the scribblings on a latrine wall have
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
I'm probably one of the last to read this book so I'm going to keep my review short but OMG I loved this book and I loved both Liv & Joshua so much!

My rating is a 4 stars only because some aspects weren't realistic but to some extent I could understand that this is a romance book, this is fiction so who cares about reality anyway?

I read most of Pam Godwin's book so getting back to one of her first book was fantastic because her writing, even if she continues to improve, stays true to what I
Pam Godwin
Nov 14, 2017 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 Kinky Pain Whore Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Pam Godwin" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE??

A word of warning this review will not hold back and there will be the odd swear word thrown in so if that offends you move along!!

SEVEN YEARS AND SEVEN CAPTURED SLAVES

The first OMG moment came when I read the authors warning "This book contains Graphic sex, violence and psychological abuse." so yep I'm up shits creek without a paddle an
Goodreads Librari...: combine 2 15 Feb 01, 2016 06:33AM
BR with my BBC girls, starts March 27th, come and join us if you wanna :)) 147 29 Apr 03, 2014 02:15PM
BR with my BBC girls, starts March 27th, come and join us if you wanna :)) 1 8 Mar 26, 2014 03:41PM
DeLIVer Delivered! 2 22 Mar 24, 2014 05:12PM
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • After
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
  • Don't Let Go (Dark Nights, #2)
  • The Good Girl
  • Hero (Hero, #1)
  • To the Depths of Hell
  • Cold-Blooded Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)
  • Underestimated (Underestimated, #1)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Dirty Angels (Dirty Angels, #1)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Deliver (5 books)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)
“You're going to hell."
His lips twitched then erupted into a full-faced smile.
"Oh, good. I was worried you'd be there alone.”
15 likes