Start by marking “Таймлесс. Изумрудная книга (Таимлесс. Трилогия, #3)” as Want to Read:
Таймлесс. Изумрудная книга (Таимлесс. Трилогия, #3)

Таймлесс. Изумрудная книга (Edelstein-Trilogie #3)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  52,905 Ratings  ·  4,861 Reviews
Что делать, если твое сердце разбито, а чувства растоптаны? Часами болтать по телефону с лучшей подругой? Есть шоколад и валяться в кровати, обливаясь слезами? Как жаль, что у Гвендолин совершенно нет на это времени. А все потому, что на семнадцатом году жизни у нее совершенно случайно обнаружился ген путешественника во времени. Голова идет кругом: хронограф, круг крови, Т ...more
Published 2013 by Робинс (first published December 8th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Таймлесс. Изумрудная книга, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sheechiibii I can't answer all your questions, sadly a lot of answers just weren't given in the books.
1) The answer to this is never given. However at the end…more
1) The answer to this is never given. However at the end it's shown that Dr White suspects Whitman is up to something, perhaps he knows he's the count and that the whole thing is a lie, so perhaps that played into it but it's never explained.
2) I have no idea. It's never explained either, though this is certainly a good theory and one I like very much.
3) Lucy and Paul are long dead by the time Gwen is born and the Chronograph was left with her grandfather where he then hid it in his house for Gwen to find. (less)

Kai
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“You mean he's not afraid of me because I'm a woman? He ought to see Tomb Raider sometime. For all he knows, I could have a nuclear bomb under my dress and a hand grenade in each cup of my bra. I call it antifeminist!”

This was the best book in the trilogy. I call it an outstanding finale. More excitement, more thrill, more fun, more emotions and so many unexpected twists and turns. I love this whole series so much, it has exactly what I look for in books: a fantastic way to escape reality for a
Ferdy
Spoilers

What's what: Time travel, vague prophecies, silly heroine, douchey hero, evul Count with nefarious plans, oh noes, can silly heroine/douchey hero stop evul Count?

-Gwen was a mopey cow, all she did was whine about Gideon, jump to conclusions about him, and get jealous whenever he was around other girls. She should have been concentrating on her time travel or on finding a way to stop that evul Count guy instead of acting all melodramatic about a guy she'd only met a couple of weeks ago.
G
Fenia
No.its over. no. I NEED MORE!!! :''( I will never get over these books!!! SO GOOD!!! Okay lets review this bitch. Ready? Ready when you are. *crying* These books were so magical,funny,enlightening,dark,mysterious,tear-making,ground-breaking..addicting!!! ♥
I love love love Gideon and Gwen..orrr shall i say Gwenny?? *starts crying again* Even if their relationship was formed in only a couple of weeks,maybe a month, i really loved them together. They were meant to be and they are perfect for each
Lara
Jun 16, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Did you know that Gideon and I were trained in Krav Maga?"
Charlotte took another step closer to me, and I automatically took one back.
"No, but did you know that at this moment you look like that crazy rodent in Ice Age?"

It was a cute ending.

Overall Precious Stone Trilogy was a cute and fast paced story. I wish whole event took more than 2 weeks because it seems unreal to fall in love this deeply and learning all the information in 2 weeks.
I wasn't expecting the last turn of events at all! (
Regan
Dec 31, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
3.5

I really enjoyed this book and the series overall. However, I found the story (especially the end) a tad too convenient. Also insta love was SO present. And Gwen was a drama queen and didn't really have her priorities straight.
Marianneboss
This is the story of how a potentially good premise and a relatively good and entertaining first book turned into a disappointing sequel and a friggin' mess at the end.
Seriously, I'm utterly surprised at how quickly it all went downhill since the moment those two kids kissed at the end of first book. From that on, it was all about Gwendolyn's raging hormones and how she just lost her senses around plain and bland Gideon (those descriptions making him seem like a greek god don't live up to how ac
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
4 Stars!
(BR with Lexie)

photo 1b2c9a05-5470-4008-80ef-d7222167d243_zpsibanj4cq.jpg

-We can't stop time, but it will sometimes stand still for love. PEARL S. BUCK

photo ece01455-fa4a-4a59-829a-b64afeeff453_zpsypkcqb48.jpg

Emerald Green is the final book in the story of the two in love time travelling teenagers Gideon de Villiers & Gwyneth Shepherd. Gideon is this gorgeous cool guy all the girls are after & Gwen is the 16 yr. old normal girl in HS who is thrown into the world of time travel, & can also suddenly see ghosts. Gideon & Gwen are part of a secret group of twelve time travelers. They are
Nadia Karen Sinclair-Mills
Ahhh qe horror, como se le ocurre a Kerstin Gier dejar las cosas así? Esa ultima frase, que DEMONIOS SIGNIFICA? Dios Mio! Hasta lo soñé! Soñé que tenia mal mi libro y que le hacia falta algo!

¿CUAL ERA SU MALDITA PRISA POR TERMINARLO? QUE DEJO TANTAS COSAS INCONCLUSAS!

Leslie&Raphael<3 aaah tan lindos y tan Sherlock&Watson los dos juntos!
la Charlotte... pobrecilla, 8 lenguas y nunca le toco ninguna, suerte para la próxima, Mister Marley le queda mejor, jajaja. Ya sabia que sus comentari
Ecmel Soylu
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ben çok sevdim bu seriyi, yazarı, karakterleri ve özellike Xemerius'u.
Gwen de en sevdiğim kız karakterlerden biri oldu ve denilenin aksine hiç de onursuz, gurursuz gelmedi bana. İlk iki kitapta sevmiştim ama yorumları okuyunca bu kitapta soğurum sanıp korkmuştum biraz. 16 yaşında bir kız zaten başka nasıl davranabilirdi ki olaylar ve hissettikleri karşısında? Tepkileri gayet gerçekçi ve eğlenceliydi.

Bir günde okuttu valla kendini. Zaman nasıl geçti anlamadım çünkü aşk tüm zamanların içinden geçr
Nikoleta
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Αχ μολις τελειωσα μια ακομα αγαπημενη τριλογια, μπορω να πω οτι περασα πολυ καλα με την παρεα των απολαυστικων βιβλίων της Kerstin Gier.
Ana Banda
Nov 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SI NO LO HAS LEÍDO; CRÉEME NO QUIERES ENTRAR AQUÍ; LO DIGO ENSERIO!

Robert me encanta & odie que saliera tan poco :/
Xemerius TE AMO<3 ame sus relatos cuando los G's estaban juntos & sus ataques de nervios en los momentos preocupantes fueron lo mas jajajajaja "Me compras un gato?" Ame cuando se puso todo celosio con Robert jaja *.*
Gideon de Villiers pequeño rebelde me e n c a n t a s *.* yo te como enterito algodón de azúcar <3 jaja asombroso como siempre el G! ;)
Gwenny un poco lenta
Jaz
I really enjoyed this book, in fact, the entire trilogy has been amazing. I think all the problems I had with Gwen's age or whatever, did not matter so much because this story is very, very good. It's true that perhaps, this could have been better as a standalone or a bilogy, but anyway...

I think, my only objection is that the story takes place on a couple of weeks, maybe two in total. And so, the love story felt quite rushed. But, we need to see the positive side, there is no love triangles her
Lauriie
Ist auch nach dem gefühlten 10 mal gelesen mein Lieblingsbuch in der Reihe.
Denise Bücherwunderland
4.5 ⭐

Was für ein schönes Ende 😍😁.
Nachdem mir "Rubinrot" und "Saphirblau" schon so gut gefallen haben, war ich richtig neugierig auf das Finale (denn bisher habe ich auch nur die ersten beiden Filme gesehen 😁).

Zur Handlung möchte ich nichts verraten, falls es tatsächlich noch Leute (wie mich) gibt, die diese Reihe nicht bereits vor Jahren gelesen haben.

Insgesamt spielt die gesamte Geschichte innerhalb von wenigen Wochen und von daher ist es auch nicht überraschend, dass sich die Charaktere nic
Lia
How am I so behind on my reviews? How? *deep sigh*

Emerald Green was disappointing. I might as well get this out of the way really quickly, because while I really enjoyed reading both Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue - they were funny and light-hearted and extremely entertaining - I was thoroughly unimpressed with this one. The writing style was the same as always - not particularly flowery, but it flowed nicely nonetheless - but most of the things that made me excited about the first two books were go
Willinda
Určitě znáte ten pocit, když na nějakou knihu a nejlépe, když je to závěr vaší oblíbené série, čekáte dlouho, předlouho. Až se s blížícím se datem vydání začínáte bát, jestli se něco nepokazí a kniha nebude úplně strašná…
Jsem ohromně ráda, že vás v tomto případě můžu naprosto upřímně ujistit, že nic takového se u Zelené jako smaragd rozhodně nestalo. Je to totiž výborné zakončení jedné skvělé série!

Vůbec tu nechci nijak rozebírat děj Zelené, protože to by vám naspoilerovalo Modrou a to by těm,
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
And so ends the wonderful re-read of this series. Gwen and Gideon will always hold a special place in my heart. There were a few loose ends I feel like could have tied things up a little more nicely but it's fine, really. I enjoyed the final epilogue with Lucy and Paul too--it was nice to see everyone had their happily ever after. :)

"Ready?" I asked with a grin.
"Ready when you are," he replied, grinning back.
Kelsey
Actual Rating; 4,5

Hello, plottwists! I love these books so much and they should get more attention. The series is in my top3!

But I really love the relationship between Gwynneth and Gideon. They’re so cute! This was my 3th or 4th reread. I didnt understand the sexual references the first few times. This time I got them all. Xemerius is a king in those :’). If there wasn’t a xemerius in the books, then it would have been kinda boring! But needless to say that I love theses books!
Suzanne
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series! This book was a good conclusion to the series. I was expecting a bit more but in the end I have no complaints. I read this trilogy pretty quickly because I was so entertained with plot. I am currently in the process of reading the author's Silver trilogy, which is also very good!
Constanze Zietz
Ich liebe die Geschichten von Kerstin Gier. Sie sind wundervoll fantastisch, witzig und gefüllt mit liebenswerten Charakteren. Auch in diesem Buch trifft dies voll und ganz zu. Die Trilogie hat mir sehr gut gefallen und ich vermisse die Welt der Zeitreisenden schon jetzt.
Steffi
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Hearts can't be broken because they're made of marzipan.”

I just love love love the Precious Stone Trilogy! I don't know how many times I have already re-read these books, but it's always funny to read them, no matter how old I am.

Emerald Green is the last installment and it's definitely as good as the previous two. However, the first part was a little bit long-drawned, because our poor Gwendolyn (Gwyneth) was whiny at the beginning. Nevertheless, Gwen has Leslie (Lesley) and Xemerius, who hel
Ashley Daviau
Although this was by far the best book out of the three, I'm still extremely relieved that it's finally over! I had heard so much good about this series and was extremely disappointed. I did really enjoy the time travelling aspect but the characters were two dimensional and very juvenile. I just couldn't relate to them at all. All three books are going into a pile to bring to my local used bookstore in exchange for books I'll hopefully enjoy more!
Krystal Bond
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite being unhappy with the ending, I still really enjoyed this series as a whole. I wish they wouldn't have wrapped things up so quickly and gave a bit more details throughout the book. It has potential to be a 5 star book, but there were just a few things that were left to vague that caused it to miss the mark. I wish there was one more book in this series to continue the story on. The author could easily get more out of this story.
Cynn
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
DIGANME QUE NO TERMINÓ, DIGANME QUE NO TERMINÓ, DIGANME QUE NO TERMINÓ

Es que...los voy a extrañar...

No puedo reseñar esto ahora, no.

Rebecca ♥ Warner, Kishan, Magnus ♥
This was such a great series. I might have to add this one to my physical collection. I love Gwyneth and Gideon as characters and as a romance. And the story is very intriguing. But I do wish it was a little better explained. Like where did the chronograph come from and why did it work the way that it did and why did it create a philosopher's stone? And where did the prophecies come from? Someone from the future who knew all that happened must have traveled back and made them, but who and why?

W
Carla *Jen7waters*
Odette Knappers
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inbezit, 2016
Dit boek! Deze serie! Gideon! My god.

Gisteravond in bed uitgelezen. The feels omdat dit nu uit is.. ik wil nog duizend boeken uit dit universum! Een van mijn favoriete series ooit, echt.

Binnenkort lekker de films kijken! Ik wil hier nog geen afscheid van nemen. Dat wil ik nooit. Oef.

Zo blij dat deze mooie serie in de boekenkast staat! Heb jij m nog niet en wil je m wel? ben slim en heb nog even geduld en wacht op de prachtige jubileumeditie die BlossomBooks later dit jaar gaat uitgeven.. ;)
Shreya (☆High Lady of The Night Court☆)
I really liked all three books in this trilogy. The plot is pretty simple but the books are very fun and pleasant reads. The characters are nice to get to know and Lesley is possibly my favorite person. I enjoyed all the books and I especially liked the quotes scattered around in the books. I finished this trilogy without breaks in it and I think it's pretty fast paced. I feel like most of the plot took place in this book, but that could be because I've gathered information from the first two bo ...more
Alyssa
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
Book Three of the Ruby Red trilogy
Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
Publication Date: October 8, 2013
Rating: 5 stars
Source: ARC won from a giveaway

Summary (from Goodreads):

Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.

She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the
Hatice_
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yaaa bu seri bu kadar kısa olmamalıydı ben kendimi henüz onlardan ayrılmak için hazır hissetmiyorum ki :(
Gerçekten harika bir seriydi.Çok keyif alarak okudum.Sonu biraz hızlı bağlanmıştı ama bu yine de güzelliğine gölge düşürmedi.Ama keşke Gideon ve Gwendolyn'i daha fazla okuma şansına sahip olsaydık.
Ayrıca şuna da değinmeden geçemeyeceğim.Her ne kadar onları çok fazla göremesek de ben Paul ve Lucy çiftini de çok sevdim :)
Questions (Dr. White, plot holes, etc..)? 9 278 Dec 09, 2017 02:04PM
Gideon's ability??? 7 263 Mar 21, 2017 07:15PM
Are Gwen and Mr. Bernard related? 4 192 Jan 14, 2017 01:02PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier - Restarting February 18th 2016 31 167 Feb 17, 2016 01:43AM
Read-along: Emerald Green 44 63 Aug 27, 2015 10:53AM
  • Arkadien fällt (Arkadien, #3)
  • Das Blut des Dämons (Dawn & Julien, #3)
  • Die goldene Brücke (Zeitenzauber, #2)
  • Faunblut
  • Die Katastrophe (Das Tal Season 1, #2)
  • Scherbenmond (Splitterherz, #2)
  • Everlasting: Der Mann, der aus der Zeit fiel
  • Lucian
  • Dark Canopy (Dark Canopy, #1)
  • Die Verratenen (Die Verratenen, #1)
  • Das Siegel des Feuers (Grim, #1)
Kerstin Gier is the bestselling author of the Ruby Red trilogy, as well as several popular novels for adults.

More about Kerstin Gier

Edelstein-Trilogie (3 books)
  • Rubinrot (Edelstein-Trilogie, #1)
  • Saphirblau (Edelstein-Trilogie, #2)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • The Rules of Magic
    $11.99 $4.99
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“¿No podríamos seguir siendo amigos?... -Seguro que muere un hada cada vez que en algún lugar del mundo se formula esta pregunta.” 173 likes
“Y solo por amor se extingue una estrella, si ha elegido libremente su final.” 104 likes