Start by marking “Till My Last Breath” as Want to Read:
Till My Last Breath

Till My Last Breath

Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexual explicit content. MF
Oliver Dansfield was just a simple ranch hand who happen to be at the right place at the right time. After a conversation with the owner of Holiday Ranch, the pair become fast friends. He soon finds himself moving to the ranch to help the older gentleman.
Published January 2nd 2014 by JK Publishing, Inc. (first published December 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Till My Last Breath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Till My Last Breath

Start your review of Till My Last Breath
Kristy Lamey
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for an honest opinion by Cariad books.
Okay folks Gracie Meadows is a delightful writer!! Please come check out her books. Till My Last Breath had me in tears nearly the whole time but it was good tears... Although a bit of tragedy does take place... Charlie is on the outs with her dad who did the unthinkable at least in Charlies mind. She has not spoken to him in 2 years until she gets a call from a mysterious caller who yelled at her telling her she is an awful daughte
Melvina Peterson
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Till my Last Breath

I'll be the first to say I'm so moved. This has touched my heart in so many ways. I have read some many of Gracie Meadows book until this a side I never imagine she truly hands unique writing down she have shown how you can to have so many different emotional states; so as I venture out with Ms. Meadows of telling me how families goes though different trails and tribulations that family needs to whole together because you never know what may occur from one moment to the next.
Tracie R
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
Charlie Holiday left her father’s home a little over two years ago, and it was not a pleasant goodbye. Her father had broken her heart when he sold something important to her.

Oliver Dansfield has finally found a place to call home and a man to look up to in Patrick Holiday. Oliver has been living with Patrick and helping him with the farm.

But now her father is sick and she will do anything to make up for the time she has lost. Arriving home Charlie is flooded with emotions and doesn’t
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really emotional story. Such a heart warming story. I did enjoy the ups and downs the characters went through. The beginning had me a little confused for a bit but I soon was able to get it together.
Hema Vadivelu
Apr 21, 2017
Anwesha Karmakar
Dec 30, 2015
Shivam gupta
rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2018