Start by marking “Minecraft: Construction Handbook” as Want to Read:
Minecraft: Construction Handbook

Minecraft: Construction Handbook

(Minecraft Handbooks)

There's nothing that can't be built in Minecraft, but with so many possibilities, where do you start? And how will you ever match the creative style of the experts?

The official Minecraft Construction Handbook is packed with tips and step-by-step instructions from master build team FyreUK. You'll learn how to construct houses, bridges, ships, floating islands and rollercoas
Published March 27th 2014 by Egmont Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Minecraft, please sign up.
Aaron Gray No. I fancy spending my time reading a good novel by the fireplace with a bottle of don perignon 1987 and my ho sitting on my lap telling me how badly…moreNo. I fancy spending my time reading a good novel by the fireplace with a bottle of don perignon 1987 and my ho sitting on my lap telling me how badly she wants to taste it. The champagne. #dropthemic(less)

Giles L.
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Minecraft Construction Handbook is about how to make creations made out of blocks. For example, if you want to make an epic roller coaster, you will need wood staircases and powered rails. One of the hardest things to create is a red dragon coaster. In order to finish building that, it will take a very long time to finish. Another one would be a floating island, because you will need to plant blocks and destroy them. The easiest creation in the book is the wooden house. In order to build it, you ...more
Will P.
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This Minecraft book will teach you the construction of Minecraft. It will teach you how to craft ant tell you how to make a casle.

I think this was an amazing book to help with construction and how to craft. I would recommend this book to whoever wants to make a building.
Michael Cao
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: feb-15
This book is about how to build things in Minecraft.
I picked this book up because it is about Minecraft.
The reason I finished this book is I really wanted to improve my skills.
I think Clark would like this book because he needs to improve his ability to make a barrack to hide in.
Sean Ford
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked in the book how they showed you different builds in Minecraft
Brian The Doggo That Cant Resist Chips
This book i like it because it just teaches you about building and how to build compact and big bases it will also teach you how to build traps and build contraptions around the world for your own use and live create an empire i recommend it to any one who just plays.
Jonny Parshall
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: minecraft
Some pretty neat builds. I'll be building a lot of these. I especially liked the roller coasters. Some of the builds were just OK, but perfect for beginners.

I am not a beginner. I am a master builder.
Jack
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
it has helped me to build great things in minecraft.
R.H.
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: handy
I think this book is handy for building. I have read it and I love it. So I give it a 5.
Ben Biddle
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: technology, geek
This handy little book is full of ideas and illustrations for constructing several styles of houses, city walls, ramparts and fortifications. They also address floating islands, ships and roller coasters.

While billed as an instruction guide, no step by step instructions or design maps are given. Instead, golden nuggets of tips and tricks are sprinkled throughout. Several amazing builds are well illustrated to spark the imagination.

This book is ideal for the beginning Minecraft player or for anyo
Dune Burch
Mar 30, 2015 rated it liked it
It was very creative. I was using it for building houses in minecraft. The book had ideas about how to build styles of houses. I recommend to people who like building things and architecture.
Jovany Ibarra
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was very creative. I was using it for building houses in Minecraft. The book had ideas about how to build styles of houses. I recommend to people who like building things and architecture in Minecraft.
American Mensa
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Construction Handbook shows awesome illustrations that will help players who are interested in becoming Minecraft master builders.

Minecraft is a construction video computer game that’s based on the idea of building 3D constructions out of blocks. The Minecraft Construction Handbook provides tips and instructions on building construction from the expert builders FyreUk. The Construction Handbook shows awesome illustrations that will help players who are interested in becoming Minecraft master
Lisa
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant book, as a fan of Minecraft, I love anything associated with it, and this book has some really, REALLY impressive build ideas in it, from the amazing team at fyreUK. I bought this to get some tips on new and interesting builds, and it has inspired me greatly, I now have a bunch of new ideas I want to try when I get back on the games. This is a must have for any fan, as it's a lovely presented hard back book, or simply if you are looking to take your builds just that block fur ...more
Jason G
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I learned so much about architecture in Minecraft. I was able to make all these incredible things. This might be my favorite handbook.
Sammie Henderson
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
It's basically just a guide on how to build some things. But a pretty good guide.
Christian
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book, I haven't built anything out of it though, I might check it out again one day to build the stuff that is in it.
Dylan Monson
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good if you like the game and wanna get better at it.
Colin King
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Great tips on construction.
Leah Bertrand
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I read the book Minecraft: Construction Handbook, by Matthew Needler, I fell in love with it. Not only did this book inspire me to build new buildings in Minecraft, this book also helped me learn a lot about Minecraft construction. In this book, it mainly talked about tips and tricks about constructing anything I want in less than a day, there were also photos provided in the handbook to inspire readers to build beautiful, and creative buildings.
I can easily say that after I had read this
Heather
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars. Minecraft has been a big hit with my kids, but I never really sat down and learned to play it until this summer. I ask my kids a lot of questions. They roll their eyes before telling me how to make a boat or bed, or how to tame a wolf. Anyway, I found this book in our house and thought it could be helpful to teach me some basics. However, this 'handbook' is not very detailed. Instead, it seems to be more of a quick survey of different types of impressive structures you can make. It' ...more
Mike Lin
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
I personally like building stuff. The reason I only gave it two stars is because it only teaches you some basic things and almost half of the book is just looking at amazing buildings made by pros. I only recommend this book if you are a Minecraft starter.
Jose
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: no one
this book is what the title is about this is a book that helps you build houses castle's and roller coasters.in Minecraft you'r supposed to get creative you'r self i dont know why people would read this book it just takes practice to do thing's good.
Li Tin Lok
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book on building a chapel
Evan
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gaming
This book is helpful on teaching how to build massive mansions that are undestrutable.
Sybil Eleanor Trevant
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of useful tips, instructions, and examples to live your best pixelated life in the Minecraft world.
Colin Dravecz
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ideas for building
Michael
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
this is my 2 favourite video game on my Xbox one .
Mael
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
With this book you can learn a lot about Minecraft and discover new things that you didn't know about.
Tria
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A useful reference. 4*
Cameron
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book, would read it again if I get more free time!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hilltop Basic Resources 1 1 Apr 25, 2019 07:05PM
Finding The Best Epoxy Flooring Jacksonville Can Be Difficult Until You Read This 1 1 Feb 20, 2019 12:34AM
Pipe bursting project in New Westminster BC 1 1 Jul 23, 2018 02:06AM

• Minecraft: Combat Handbook
  • Minecraft: Redstone Handbook
  • Minecraft: Blockopedia
  • LEGO® Play Book
  • The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel!
  • The Complete Book of Dragons: A Guide to Dragon Species
  • The Quest for the Diamond Sword (An Unofficial Gamer's Adventure #1)
  • Invasion of the Overworld:  A Minecraft Novel
  • Lego Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary [With Mini Figure]
  • National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True: 1,000 Wild & Wacky Facts and Photos
  • Fantastic Mr Dahl
  • Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling (An Origami Yoda Activity Book)
  • Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Dragonbreath, #6)
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Commercials
  • The Amazing Adventures of Chilly Billy
  • Charge Of The Triceratops (Dinosaur Cove, #2)
  • Bear (The Puppy Place, #15)

Minecraft Handbooks (5 books)
  • Minecraft: Redstone Handbook
  • Minecraft: Combat Handbook
  • Minecraft: Essential Handbook
  • MinecraftTM Handbook Pack (4 Ct.) : MinecraftTM: Essential Handbook, MinecraftTM Construction Handbook, MinecraftTM: Combat Handbook, MinecraftTM Redstone Handbook