Start by marking “Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell” as Want to Read:
Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell

Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell

Dan Collins isn't a bad person. He's kind to animals, loves children and helps old ladies across the street. But when he gets a pencil in his hands, he becomes a menace. No subject is too taboo. From dead kittens, to Helen Keller, to organized religion, there's no subject he won't twist. Politically correct? Dan Collins doesn't know the meaning.

You've never seen cartoons l
ebook
Published October 11th 2011 by BookBaby (first published October 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell

Start your review of Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight To Hell
Marylou
Dan Collins isn't a bad person and neither am I. His cartoons were chuckle worthy for the most part - I wouldn't advise to read this if you get offended easily though.
You have been warned.
Patti
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Risqué Larsonesque Trip to “Cartoon Hell”. LOL!

Well, the title would be false if you didn’t have to hurriedly flip to the next page to avoid the, ‘I’ll never get that image out of my head again” syndrome. But I loved it. Don is my kinda thinker.
1. Liked the Larsonesque cartoons
2. Cringed at the reminders of how proliferate racism remains in the world
Ted
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of Collins' cartoons are truly offensive (and hysterical) and most remain topical despite being drawn years ago. My favorite is our founding fathers signing the constitution with the caption "I keep thinking we should include something in the constitution in case the people elect a fucking moron." If only they had had the foresight to do so America would be a better place today.
Cassandra Moyer
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've Never Laughed So Much Reading An E-BOOK

Please don't pick this book of you're easily offened. This author will truly have you peeing your pants., but if you take them as they are written, they will leave you smiling.
Jeff Stewart
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

Hvgvfctgygygyvyvgyvyvggygvgvyfezexgv g b huh Gibb h b b b b b b Bob b b b b until b. B
Steven Shroyer
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is funny... in a way that could damn my soul for eternity.

Dan Collins is an Ohio native and in this short but painfully funny e-book he takes on everything from politics, to religion, sex and the most taboo of subjects Jesus Christ.

You will laugh, you will be offended, you may round up a mob and and hunt the author down. One thing is for sure, this is definitely not a book for the faint of heart or those with a stick up their ass!

Will they send you to hell? Maybe.
Are they good for a qu
Randy
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're a fan of twisted, off-beat humour, then you're going to love Dan Collins' "Cartoons That Will Send Me Straight to Hell." Dan is an absolute master of the politically incorrect cartoon, and this collection is packed with some of the funniest, most outrageous cartoons ever produced. If you're already a fan of Dan Collins, then this book is a must-have for your e-reader. If you're unfamiliar with Dan's work, this is the perfect introduction to one of the most talented cartoonists working ...more
Nancy Lazar
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dan Collins combines amazing artwork with a bizarre sense of humor that works incredibly well together. Some of the cartoons are just so wrong that I am embarrassed to admit that, page after page, I burst out laughing so loud from my inner core, that it hurt. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs 81 really great laughs.
Vicky Collins
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great, but a little edgy for me. Of course I'm biased because Dan is my husband.
Rachel Armstrong
Irreverent

just my cup of tea. laugh out loud! this is some sick, seriously funny stuff. brings to mind old Gary Larsen but even more twisted.
Cynthia T Cannon
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really funny and irreverent

Love this collection of cartoons. Too many of us have lost our sense of humor and need to be reminded to laugh at ourselves occasionally.
Sherell
May 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Cyanide and Happiness: Punching Zoo
  • When Life Gives You Lemons: A Collection of Reader-Submitted Medical Stories
  • You Stuck What in Where? (A Collection of Reader-Submitted Medical Stories Book 9)
  • If My Dogs Were a Pair of Middle-Aged Men
  • Cyanide  Happiness: Stab Factory
  • 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend
  • The Berenstain Bears' Funny Valentine
  • The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Birthday
  • Rage Comics
  • TUNDRA: All the Trimmings
  • Chicken Scratch (The Sisters, Texas #1)