Start by marking “Freeing Tuesday (Save Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Freeing Tuesday (Save Me, #2)

Freeing Tuesday

(Save Me #2)

Tuesday Weston has been running from everything and everyone for as long as she can remember. Not letting anyone in for fear of putting them in danger.
How long can you run from your past until the secrets pile up so high the world you've created comes crumbling down?
Evan Williams has a well known reputation. Forget flavor of the week, he prefers flavor of the moment. Whe
Published March 29th 2014 by Createspace (first published March 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Freeing Tuesday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freeing Tuesday

Jamie  Zishka
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well this book definitely one of my favorite reads of 2014! This is the second book in the save me series. If you haven't read When Words Fail your missing out! Yes you can read this as a standalone but I wouldn't suggest it because most of the characters were introduced in this first book. This is told in a multiple POV's. You will undoubtedly fall in love with Evan, and Tuesday. She was by far one of my favorite leading female characters. You also get to see more into the lives of Abby and Jam ...more
Casey
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Freeing Tuesday is the second book in Katheryn Kiden's Save Me Series. I really liked Tuesday in Where Words Fail and I was really intrigued by Evan. I have to admit that I really enjoyed this story and I thought it was even better than the first book in the series. This story sucked me in right from the start and I loved it. This book can be read as a standalone, but I would really recommend reading Where Words Fail first so that you get to k
Melanie Charlesworth
Loved, loved, LOVED!!

“Never a victim; forever a fighter”

Freeing Tuesday is an awesome book! It has angst, love, romance, and suspense! It is also sexy as all hell and will have you falling in love with Evan "Crotch Rot" Williams. There were also moments that I struggled to not wake up my sleeping husband from laughing so hard!

I always make a big deal to let him know that his crotch rot infested body isn’t welcome near mine, but in truth, it’s because I’m just scared to get more attached than I
Stacey
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tear-jerking
OK, where to start…. I loved this book. This is the second book in the series and follows Tuesday and Evan. We learnt a little bit about both of these in book one, Where Words Fail. But this story is soooo much more. The prologue to this book, had me close to tears, although short it defiantly hits hard emotionally.

Tuesday and Evan are a funny pair in this book, they have such a funny friendship. It’s full of witty insults and comebacks, which make you laugh so hard. The things that they come ou
Lustful Literature
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
**TARA'S REVIEW**

4 Barbell Piercing Stars

Can you really ever outrun your past?

Tuesday Weston's life was anything but picture perfect. Her mother was "gone" and her father did the unspeakable. Married into the mob, Tuesday had no choice but to run and hide.

Best friends for 5 years, Tuesday and Evan had a rocky roller coaster of a friendship. Disgusted by most of the things Evan does with his life, Tuesday would still give up everything to protect her friend.

Evan is the epitome of a man whore!!! W
Theresa Alberts
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing book in the Save Me Series! I couldn't stop turning the page, because I had to know the fate of Tuesday and the ever hot tattooed manwhore Evan. I had thought I fell a little in love with Jameson in the first book of this series, but Evan surpassed him by far. The reader was able to surmise from hints in book one that Tuesday was hiding from something in her life, but you had no idea what it actually was until you dive into book two. So different from book one, this story was jus ...more
Anny hernandez
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy of the book by the author for an honest review.

Holy Smoke I just finish reading this book, and I love it, love the characters and love how the book turn out to be, their is so much going on in this book, and I have to say that this book made me mad sometime, but I love it from the first page to the very last, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Tuesday, she was remembering her past, she has a very dangerous past, and she
Karen
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Freeing Tuesday is the follow-up to Where Words Fail, the first book for author Katheryn Kiden that I absolutely fell in love with. Both of these books can be read as a stand-alone but the connection of all the characters will make much more sense if you start from the beginning.

The overall plot is jam packed with action and now that we know Tuesday’s back story, you can clearly see why she’s so tough and jaded. After losing Alex, she finds herself in another dark place she doesn’t think she wil
The Book and The Harlot's Blog
Good lord, what is a Book Harlot to do?! Freeing Tuesday was fantastic, it’s an emotional ride and will be going on my 2014 favorites list for sure!

Tuesday has a past and she would prefer it stay that way. If she allows herself to drop the walls she has so carefully erected, anyone involved could be in danger. She can’t allow that to happen. So, she plays the masquerade well, until someone steals away her mask.

Even in the quintessential bad-boy player. He oozes sex appeal that will have you lick
Carol
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book but was confused by a few things. In the first book from this series you have Abby, AJ, Jason, Alex, Jameson, Evan and Tuesday as your main characters. The band are best friends and Alex is Abby's twin brother and Tuesday is her stylist/makeup artist. If you read book one you know about Alex. So here we have book 2 and not one word is every mentioned about AJ. Jason has a very small part in this book. I don't understand how they are left out. They are a big part of the group ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! Freeing Tuesday is the second book in the Save Me Series. Book one is When Words Fail. I read that Freeing Tuesday can be read as a standalone. I don't recommend that you read it as a standalone. Freeing Tuesday is Evan and Tuesday's story. We meet them and most of the character in When Words Fail. I read When Words Fail before and I did a quick skim over it before I read Freeing Tuesday to reacquaint myself with the characters.

Freeing Tuesday is told in the dual POV of Eva
Jill
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I honestly loved everything about this book!

I was introduced to Tuesday in Where Words Fail and loved her even more in this book. We find out Tuesday's secrets, and WOW, they are some serious secrets!!

Then there's Evan. God, I loveee Evan. He's a sexy tattoo artist who's full of himself, rightfully so. He's also a HUGE smart ass, which just makes me love him even more. Even tries hard to break down Tuesday's walls, but she doesn't make it an easy task.

Katheryn has such a beautiful way of writin
Jodie Squelch
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
This book will take you on a bumpy ride full of raw emotion...
Tuesday is a strong, independent, feisty, yet vulnerable... she keeps to herself and distanced from everyone, even Abby her best friend... no one knows her secrets or where she came from.
Evan is a hot, tattooed womanising who never lasted longer than a few weeks with any lady till Tuesday comes barrelling into his life....
As these two battle to hide their feelings from one another... their chemistry keeps drawing them together... but
Michele
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great book. The back and forth banter was one of the funniest things I have read. The writing in this book was awesome, it draws you in right from the beginning. Tuesday and Evan were hysterical together. Their bond and need for each other was great. Some of the words and descriptions will definitely be in my vocabulary for a long time. I did not read the first book in this series, but wish I would have. This book can be read as a standalone, but it would have been nice to have ...more
Tara Santiago
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it

4 Barbell Piercing Stars

See my full review here; https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Be sure to check out more of my reviews at: http://lustfulliterature.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/lustfulliter...

Arlene Mullen
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So I loved this story. This is the second book in the series but I read it as a stand alone. Mainly because I started reading the wrong one first. It was such a good book. I couldn't put it down. I love Tuesday and Evan. They are so perfect for each other. Neither of them know how much they need each other or want to admit it. I love how Evan stepped up and Loved her despite her past. This is a must read series. I do recommend reading Where Words Fail first though!
Sara Luck
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-read
I liked this one better than the first. Yeah, it was a little far from reality but I just like it better. Not to mention, as much as I loved Jameson in the first book, he really pissed me off in this one. I loved getting to know the story behind Tuesday. I loved her and as much as Evan was a douche in the beginning, I truly fell in love with him.
Rachel Lyn
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly awesome

Holly awesome

this books grips you and you can't put it down. you go from hot sex to tear jerking and back again. Kathryn is an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next one to be published.
Kerry Richardson
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Tuesday and Evan's story, there was a bit of mystery/intrigue/danger, sex, humour and emotion, a little of everything and a good storyline with strong characters. I can't wait to read Jason and Vanessa's story.
Lisa
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved every page of this book
L. Mertz
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Tuesday and Evan finally come together and its an explosion of sexy proportions. Full of steamy scenes & lots of action this book keeps you reading.
Jenn Whiting
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I got sucked into this series yesterday and have read the first two already. I can't put it down. I guess I'm buying the third one now. awesome series.
Yvette Rodriguez barnett
Aug 21, 2016
Theresa Waters
Jun 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Unspoken Promises (Unspoken, #2)
  • Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)
  • Songbird Caged (Songbird, #2)
  • Evil of Love
  • Matter of Choice (Dreams, #1)
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • Truth or Dare (Alexander Twins, #2)
  • My Beautiful (Lifeless, #2)
  • Sarah Mine
  • On the Ropes (Down for the Count, #1)
  • A Changed Life
  • Leaving Eva (The Eva Series #1)
  • Worth It (It, #1)
  • Before You (Before You, #1)
  • Rotten
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Calling California (Hunter Hill University #1)
  • Slow Body Rock (Body Rock, #2)
Katheryn was born in Maine and has lived there her entire life. Growing up, she was the only girl out of five children. Out of four loving, but hard-assed, brothers she has been set on fire TWICE, shot at, left with a burning car and a five gallon container of gas, scared out of her mind every time they got behind the wheel, and has enough hilarious stories and amazing memories to fill a million b ...more

Save Me (5 books)
  • Where Words Fail (Save Me, #1)
  • Hate Me Today (Save Me, #3)
  • Collaborate (Save Me, #4)
  • Sound Proof (Save Me Series, # 5)