Start by marking “Deep Surrendering: Episode 2 (Deep Surrendering, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deep Surrendering: Episode 2 (Deep Surrendering, #2)

Deep Surrendering: Episode 2

(Deep Surrendering #2)

When Fin ran out on Marisol, leaving her naked on her couch, she swore she was done with him. There was no way she would forgive him, let alone see him again. But fate, or something else, had different ideas, and she ran into him again the very next day.

Instead of hating his guts and wanting him to die, Marisol finds that’s she’s still attracted to Fin. She just can’t get
Published April 17th 2014 (first published April 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Surrendering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Surrendering

Natulcien_reads
Since I also got this for free on Amazon, I thought I would give it a go and see if the story would redeem itself a bit. (I was just curious.) I'm still not 100% convinced about this and the whole domination thing. Not sure if I'll be continuing with this.
Casey
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

This is the second installment in Chelsea M. Cameron's Deep Surrendering Serial. According to her website, there will be approximately 12-14 episodes that will equal about two full novels when finished. These have to be read in order because the story continues from one part to another. Luckily each episode is about 100 pages, so these are easy to catch up on and are nice and quick reads. Episode 2 picks up right after the events of Episode 1,
Tracey
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Since meeting Fintan Herald, Marisol Everly's life has changed. She's doing things she never thought she'd do, allowing things she swore she would never allow, and it's one heck of a crazy ride.

Marisol and Fin were introduced by their mutual friends, who thought that they would make a great match. Their attraction to each other is immediate and intense, and Fin quickly sweeps Marisol off her feet, complete with romantic gestures and a hot sexy demeanor. Then, just as quickly as he began to pursu
Michelle Kannan
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Ok- here's a fun fact about me. Sometimes- I get really excited about things and don't read all the details and end up kind of confused.
[image error]

So I read Deep Surrendering: Episode 2 and LOVED IT. And then at the end I saw that this was episode 2. And that I hadn't read Episode 1. And that there are going to be lots of these episodes.

All that being said- this was AWESOME.

It's short- really and truly an episode which is maybe the size of a novella, maybe smaller.

As I menti
All Romance
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

[image error]

All that being said- this was AWESOME.

As I menti
Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Marisol, Marisol, Marisol. What am I going to do with you? When we last met up with you, Fin had just left your very naked ass on your living room couch. He ran for the hills, and you should have been done with him. But nooooo, you had to go back for one more taste. Good plan… (Complete sarcasm.) ‘Cause Fin is nothing at all like potato chips. You can totally get one taste of that mysterious man and walk away. Uh-huh. Yup.

Despite what he’d done, despite what he told me (and the things that he wa
Kim
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I am as hopelessly hooked to Chelsea M. Cameron's Deep Surrendering serial as Marisol is to Fin. After the first novella left me (and Marisol, for that matter) wanting MORE, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. I devoured it without pause and now am itching to get my hands on the third book.

The first episode ended with Fin leaving Marisol hot and bothered on her couch, with very little explanation. Episode two picks up immediately after
Emma
Mar 12, 2014 rated it liked it
To think I thought Christian Grey and Dominic Kincaide were messed up, sheesh Finn is one seriously mind-melting mess. The more secrets that are revealed the more twisted he becomes. the reason behind the kink are not divulged and I'm sure will affect my perception of him when they are but until then WOW I sure as hell don't think I could cope with him. The tantalizing glimpse into his mind with the bonus chapters just makes you desperate for more of his point of view, in an attempt to really un ...more
Emily-Jane Wright
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Just to recap for those that have not yet started this series; it consists of a series of 10-12 short novellas which will equate to two full length novels by the time the last book is published. Each book is published once a month and they are definitely an event to look forward to.

I was a huge fan of the first episode of Deep Surrendering and I was extremely happy when it became evident that the sequel would be a continuation from
Cocktails and Books
**Warning** If you haven't read the first episode in the DEEP SURRENDERING series, it's a must that you pick it up. According to the author's web site, this is going to be a serial that (when finished) will equal almost 2 full novels. These are short, 100 page novellas, so it'll be easy to catch up.

When we last saw Marisol and Fin, Fin had just walked out on Mari after she didn't follow his command not to come during sex. A very a-holish thing to do. That ending left me wondering how Fin was goi
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Whoa! Man this story keeps getting hotter. WOW! As much as I'm not a fan of serials this is amazing. I love the anticipation of the next part of the story. I know that sounds crazy. However, it's that good. I love that we see the two sides of Fin:
"The dark Fin was gone, replaced by the goofy sweet one who brought me flowers and made stupid jokes. I was attracted to both of them. Very attracted."
Dark Fin is very controlling and sweet Fin is the fun guy. You would think h
Up All Night Book Addict
Novellas are the hardest to review. They are so short. Sometimes they are packed with too much information, sometimes not enough information and sometimes just right. I can't make up my mind which this episode falls under.
We are left in episode one with Fin walking out on Marisol yet again... All because she wasn't able to follow one order.
Now we are left to try to keep up with these two. Hot and cold. Back and forth. It's like watching a tennis match, but in kind-of slow motion.
Now, I am sure t
Abbie
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I wished, more than anything, that the hot water could wash Finn Herald from my body, from my mind and from my life."

Deep Surrendering Episode 2 is part of a novella series by Chelsea M. Cameron. While I didn't read Episode 1, I was still drawn into the story of Finn and Marisol. Finn basically left Marisol high and dry. Walked out on her, and left her naked on her couch. Prepared to never see him again, Marisol and her best friend Chloe drown their sorrows. Of course they run into Finn, Mariso
Babel
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Hello, book buddies. I was curious about these serial novellas so I decided to give DEEP SURRENDERING a chance.

I've caught the story on episode 2, where Fin bails in the middle of a hot encounter with Marisol. She can't understand what went wrong though it's not the first time he does that. Frustrated and hurt, she decides it's all over between them. After all, it's a budding relationship and it's not her first one.

Resolutions tend to tremble when they cross their paths again. In a burst of cou
Heather
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We left off in episode 1 after Fin ran away, leaving Marisol naked on the couch.

I don’t know if I could get past that, could you?

I don’t want to go to deep into the storyline and give away anything that isn’t in the blurb which would be very easy to do with writing this review, so I am going to say, this is another awesome fun novella from Chelsea. I am loving this story between Marisol and Fin, I am dying to know what Fin’s next secret he is going reveal will be, I want to know why he won’t tak
Mary
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY STARS! I think I'm in love with Fin!

What I liked: Okay, I was still reeling from the end of the last book, and when I started this one my emotions were all over the place. I started out being mad at Fin. I mean he LEFT HER ON THE COUCH! Just left her! (That's not a spoiler - read the blurb!) Now, poor Marisol. I swear I wanted to hug her and tell her it'll be alright. However, she's a strong girl, and can't get Fin out of her head. So, she came up with the plan for just one more chance. Jus
Nerd Alert
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Nerd Alert Book Love Blog***
Part 2 of Deep Surrendering starts off where part 1 ended. Marisol is left hurt and confused when Fin up and leaves her hanging yet again. Even though Marisol and Fin only shared 5 special dates together, she is truly hurt by what he did. No matter how hard she tries she can't quite get Fin out of her head.
Will giving herself to Fin completely and finishing what they started be the
Marie
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-and-bothered
Marisol ist verletzt und verstört und wütend! Und will auf keinen Fall wieder etwas mit Fin zu tun haben. Die Spielchen sind ihr zu dumm und das kann sie gar nicht gebrauchen. Erst recht nicht, als sie ihn mit einer schönen Frau in einem Restaurant sieht - gerade mal 24 Stunden, nachdem er sie nackt auf ihrem Sofa hat liegen lassen.
Aber sie kann ihn auch nicht aus ihrem Kopf bekommen... und der Anfang der gemeinsamen Nacht war der beste Sex, den sie je hatte.
Und deswegen lädt sie ihn zu sich ein
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

All in all this episode was interesting. More questions, some answers, and more questions. Yup…can you tell I want to read the next episode. Marisol does drive me crazy with her infatuation with Fin…but hopefully once Fin opens up more I can agree with her decision on being with him.

I give this book 4 full moons and recommend it new adult readers out there. If you are a fan of serials, you will enjoy these. If you are not…then, you may want to wait until al
All Booked Out
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it

I was excited to read what was coming next and with Fin walking out on her in episode one (which you have to read to understand this) we get to see her and her bestie Chloe a bit more in the beginning and here is where we get to see Chelsea's witty writing that i love!!

The funny, witty comments between friends is what i love about Chelsea and this is a great bit of light relief as I am sure it is going to get darker......

Fate throws Fin into Marisol's path and she wants more plus more of the sec
Stefanie
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazing-reads
Deep Surrendering: Episode Two is a really easy read and I was hooked right away. I love the main character Marisol and her best friend Chloe.In the first episode Marisol is left naked and confused on her couch while Fin practically runs out the front door, What a cliff hanger!!!!!!! In this episode we start to learn about Fins dark secrets and why he has been trying to stay away from the sweet Marisol. I'm definitely excited to read Episode three! Keep them coming Chelsea!
Karen Raines
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fbbf-2016
The second part of this novella series begins with a bang. Reeling from Fins rejection, Marisol seeks solace in her friend Chloe but when she bumps into the object of her sour mood, she ends up reaching back out to him.
Both unable to leave the other alone, they rekindle their love affair, only this time Marisol wants answers.
Fin promises one secret a night... But which one will push her away?
Can't wait to find out!
Esther
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Fin's bedroom!! The Enchanted forest theme he has in there is sooo Awesome!!!
Sophie
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
*Review to come*
Jennifer Figueroa
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea is amazing all of her books are great from full length stories to short stories I am loving them all and her writing is amazing I could and would read again and again
Lorelei
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review posted under Nerd Alert Book Love Blog
Michelle
Deep Surrendering

Fin is a Dom. and scared of his deep problems. Will she walk away when she hears them all. so far she is enjoying the ride
Chloe
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is so good
But legit kill me! 12-14 episodes?!!! Are you serious?! Im going to die! I need to know what happens dammit!
Kelsi
rated it did not like it
Dec 04, 2014
Janie
rated it it was ok
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Way You Love Me (Safe Haven, #4)
  • Love Found in California (The Washington Triplets, #3)
  • Breaking Alexandria
  • Sunday Morning (Damaged #7.5)
  • Tug (Irreparable, #3)
  • Wanderlust (Modern Love Story, #3)
  • Revenge, Volume 5 (Revenge, #5)
  • True for You (Boys of the South, #3)
  • Packing Double (Bedlam Butchers, #2)
  • The Innocent Liar
  • Dangerous Master (Masters of Desire, #3)
  • Wanderlust (The Story of Us, #1)
  • When We Met
  • Infinitely (Infinite Love Duet, #1)
  • Toxic Girl
  • Secret Exchange
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • On the Outside Looking In (Wrong Reasons #3)
Chelsea M. Cameron is a New York Times/USA Today/Internationally Best Selling author from Maine who now lives and works in Boston. She's a red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader, and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, getting brunch with her partner, tweeting, and playing fetch with her cat, Sassenach. She has a ...more

Deep Surrendering (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 (Deep Surrendering #1)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 3 (Deep Surrendering, #3)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 4   (Deep Surrendering, #4)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 5 (Deep Surrendering, #5)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 6 (Deep Surrendering, #6)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 7 (Deep Surrendering, #7)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 8 (Deep Surrendering, #8)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 9 (Deep Surrendering, #9)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 10 (Deep Surrendering, #10)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 11 (Deep Surrendering, #11)