Start by marking “The Pied Piper's Bride” as Want to Read:
The Pied Piper's Bride

Myrna Mackenzie

The Pied Piper's Bride

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Notorious businessman Parker Monroe had left Red Rose years ago, and most of the men had followed. Now Ellie Donahue, his childhood friend, hopes--unlike the fairy tale--he can also lead the men back.

Whether or not Parker is the Pied Piper, Ellie seems to have him dancing to her tune! This petite one-woman bulldozer can accomplish just about anything she sets her mind to:
Published March 15th 2014 by Silhouette Romance Classic (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Pied Piper's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pied Piper's Bride

Linda
Jan 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, romance
I found this series by accident and only because I belong to a bookswaping site called Bookmooch.com I "mooched" this book along with at least another one from a fellow member. And I read the series backwards, as I just finished this one, and had already read the third and second. I really liked this series. Fun and a quick read.
Larissa Daline
Kellie Demarsh
Jul 10, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Feb 28, 2016
A former teacher, Myrna Mackenzie has always been a daydreamer and began putting those daydreams to use when she sold her first book in 1993.

Her work has won the Holt Medallion for outstanding fiction and the Booksellers Best Award, she's been nominated for the Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Awards 4 times and been a finalist in the Orange Rose, the Reader's Choice and WisRWA's Write Touch. Sol
More about Myrna Mackenzie...