Start by marking “Into The East: The Razing” as Want to Read:
Into The East: The Razing

Into The East: The Razing

The Razing is a supernatural thriller (part one of three) detailing the adventures of Prince Aaranon - an affluent yet humble nobleman on the forest laden planet of Araz, home of the udame people. Over a thousand years ago, a race of beings known as the Ayim came from an as yet unknown realm by opening a portal into their world, changing their simple agrarian lifestyle int ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 404 pages
Published February 20th 2014 by Black Rose Writing

To ask other readers questions about Into The East, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into The East

Start your review of Into The East: The Razing
Jared Stanley
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I seriously cannot wait for the next book! I picked The Razing up at the Indianapolis Comic Con and started reading it as soon as I got home. I love the way the world is laid out and the characters are each very distinct. The conclusion is amazing and sets up the series incredibly. The only downfall is that I have to wait for the next book to come out to continue the adventure.
Bella
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fans of A.G. Riddle’s The Origin series will be happy to discover J.A. Davis’ engrossing blend of swords and sci-fi.

If the term “ancient alien artifact” piques your interest, then you may want to pick up J.A. Davis’ The Razing, which imagines an ancient civilization in possession of technology that far surpasses our own. The millions who read The Atlantis Gene will find comfort food in Davis’ novel, which begins with a letter from one present-day academic to another detailing the composition of
Robert Clark
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Razing, by J. A. Davis, could be considered a supernatural thriller, a science fiction, a mystery, or a fantasy novel. It has elements from all of them. Personally, I’d consider it a science fiction, but whatever category The Razing is placed in, it’s a good read.
Set in Araz, an alien society where advanced technology is blended with vicious, barbaric customs, ruled by feudal nobility seeming to typify all that is bad in a sentient species; The Razing follows the adventures of Aaranon, a pri
Autumn Mengedoht
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, great-books
I love great sci fi books, but I can never find one that keeps my interest. They always seem the same to me. However, this book was genuine and lively.

As a reader I love mixtures of different genres and I have to say this was full of so many twists and interesting events it reminded me of A Song of Ice and Fire, a fantasy series.

The main character reminded me of Aragorn from Lord of The Rings, and his silent companion (sorry the names are slipping my mind. It has been a while since I read it) re
Sarah Tennis
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have a short book-attention span and often start a book only to put it down half finished. I couldn't put this one down. The story and the characters really grabbed me and I can't wait to start the second book!
J.A. Davis
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author I'm a bit biased so I won't review my own book. I would however, enjoy to hear what others have to say.
Sally Hood
Alice
Aug 23, 2016
Sandra Crow
Aug 24, 2016
J.A. Davis is the author of the new science fiction trilogy: Into The East. The Razing is the first book in the series.

Jeff and his wife meet years ago while doing standup comedy in the Indianapolis area. It is that same sense of humor that has carried them along life’s, sometimes, bumpy road.

After attending Rose Hulman Institute of Technology for Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University for Ae