Start by marking “It's OK to be Spiritual AND Wealthy: 19 Essential Keys for Living a Joyful, Prosperous & Abundant Life” as Want to Read:

In "It's OK to Be Spiritual AND Wealthy," you will learn practical application of spiritual wisdom, so you can free yourself to co-create the joyful, prosperous and abundant life that is already waiting for you. Wealth includes more than just money; by applying Deborah "Atianne" Wilson's essential keys, you can positively affect your health, relationships, spiritual connec ...more
Published February 12th 2014 by White Heron Publishing

To ask other readers questions about It's OK to be Spiritual AND Wealthy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's OK to be Spiritual AND Wealthy

Start your review of It's OK to be Spiritual AND Wealthy: 19 Essential Keys for Living a Joyful, Prosperous & Abundant Life
Candi Sary
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Deborah “Atianne” Wilson offers guidance on spiritual growth and the path to prosperity in this treasure of a book. You can sense her wise, kind, encouraging, playful spirit through the pages, and that’s what makes this such a joy to read. She teaches you how to reach your potential while reminding you to celebrate. It’s not all work—she emphasizes the fun of life too as that is a key part of spiritual success.

Deborah describes 19 essential keys and gives suggestions on how to practice each of t
Suzanne
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I met Deborah in St Pete, FL when I gave her an Uber ride to the airport. I think the universe had a hand in our meeting as I was not the closest driver to her and shouldn't have gotten the call. Deborah exudes positivity and excitement and interest and it shows in her writing. This book contains great insight on life, attitude and possibilities and suggests useful exercises to help you to live your best life.
Walberto Zapata
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being Spiritual and Wealthy

This book is very helpful in pointing key strategies to being your real true self and manifesting the prosperity that's our divine right.
Fiona Havlish
Joy
Oct 20, 2018
Glenda
Nov 14, 2018
Everything that has shifted, healed and transformed in Deborah “Atianne” Wilson’s life has come from the foundational knowledge that it all matters—we all matter. From her gift of spiritual neutrality through the portal of her intuitive abilities, she was invited to change her thoughts, emotions and every area of her life.

Deborah has been exploring questions many of us have asked as we navigate an

News & Interviews

“Where you see and feel wrongdoing, Divine Mind sees opportunity to restore Wholeness.” 0 likes