Start by marking “Karma” as Want to Read:
Karma

Karma

(Risky #1)

Gabby Douglas is screwed.
She's stuck interning for a family who hates her existence, and to make matters worse, she's partnered with the asshole she'd drunkenly given her virginity away to six months ago.
To add to her chaos, her step-brother is home for the summer, and is determined to get into her pants.

Can she handle trying to stay away from the two men who won't go a
ebook
Published June 6th 2014 (first published June 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Karma, please sign up.
Jen There is a sequel titled "Worth the Risk" (previously titled "Breaking Karma").

Mariℓina
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3,5 Stars!
Karma was a very entertaining book, and i had a good time reading it.. I can not wait for the next one..

I loved the first book so much and this one, although different was also very good.. Gabby and Dalton know how to seriously complicate everything around them..
Six months after their drunken, first night together they end up working in the same place -"hell's" department on earth- and in the same case..

Dalton doesn't want to work for his father because he had enough of his family med
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) given & provide for my blog by the lovely author for an honest review Thank You

Review to come.
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
8/06/2014

FIVE KARMA FILLED STARS x INFINITY

Imagine my surprise when I was able to get a read of this!
Imagine my surprise when I got to lose myself in this amazing book!

Yes. I went crazy.
Yes. I DREAMED about it when I had to put it down.
And yes...I'm bitching because it's over!

I remember reading The Fault In Our Stars and I loved Gabby unconditionally! Her smartass replies always gave me a good laugh. Her expressive word uses, and the way she just acts had me vying for her story (especially when
Seena Seena
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
I really really really want this now!
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

Amazon Buy Link--->> Karma

~~ 4.5 Stars ~~

Karma is the second book by Charity Ferrell. Now even though this isn't a series, we are introduced to one of the MC in Charity's first book Beneath Our Faults. So knowing that going into Karma, I personally chose to read her debut book first. That way I got the full feel of Gabby. I will say that it is NOT necessary to read Beneath Our Faults first. The story lines are completely sep
BookHeroin
ARC copy provided by Charity Ferrell

Charity Ferrell is one of those authors who has potentials to be great but needs to focus more. I liked her first book Beneath Our Faults
you can read the review HERE but this book was less wow.

In Karama , Gabby Taylor is screwed by her bad luck. She has the worst record when it comes to males. So, she tends to stay away from hot men who will at the end-according to her bad luck will end up breaking her heart. < not really the point of the book
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story is a 2 person POV. The characters are all strong headed and very independent on them selves. Dalton is this mind blowing hottie with a lot of bad luck nothing worse then what Gabby goes through, so the 2 of them together is just ind blowing wonderful in a great sense. Of course each character has tons of twist and turns to overcome certain things in the story **I'm not trying to ruin it, so yes you'll have to read the story.** I could go on and on about how amazing this story is, But y ...more
Esther
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an intense sexy read, but I expected more from the book. Gabby and Dalton haven’t convinced me. The reason I gave it 4 stars is for Asher.
I liked more Beneath Our Faults.
Jordyn B
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Did I miss something?? Why did it end like that?! I need more!! Great kindle unlimited read but the ending being so open is going to drive me crazy
Yvette Velez
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book ends in a cliffhanger. Why? Is there going to be a continuation to this book? Waiting to see what happens with Gabby and Dalton!
Jamie  Zishka
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Karma was really intense sexy read. I would give it a 4 star. This is the first book in the series and ends with a pretty big cliffy.. yes no HEA! I can't wait for Fighting Karma to come out. This book definitely lives up to its name.. it seems like Karma is smacking everybody in the face in this book. It is told in dual POV's of Dalton and Gabby.

Gabbie is the daughter of a woman known as being a husband stealer and a whore because she had an affair with a married man and he left his wife for
Kristen
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
GENRE: New Adult
THEME: Mature, Romance, And Contemporary
RECEIVED: Tour

REVIEW:
Karma is definitely a new adult that will have you talking after you finish. I had a major love hate relationship with the story, as the characters would frustrate me and make me happy at the same time. Get ready for an emotional roller coaster for one unlucky girl who is defiantly cursed by Karma.

Karma follows Gabby, an eighteen-year-old girl who is the daughter of a home wreaker… well says, her new extended f
Tamara
"It’s the little things we want. We want attention and when we’re not together, we like to know we’re still on your minds, whether that be random texts or phone calls. We want kisses just because the guy wants to kiss us, not because they want to get laid. We want them to stick up for us no matter what's on the line. We want someone who will fight for us."

All Gabby wants is to find a guy who loves her, but Karma keeps rearing its ugly head - dooming every relationship she finds herself in. Havin
Carol
Mar 05, 2016 rated it liked it
This book had so much potential but the author had to go and ruin it and make Gabby into a mindless idiot. A girl who was raised by a mother who slept around until she finally managed to get one of her married lovers to commit to her. Gabby grew up not knowing who her father is and hearing all the rumors "truths" about the kind of mother she has.
She has stayed away from giving herself to any of the guys she has dated. Until one night and to much champagne she gives it up to her Step-dads nephew.
Carol
4-4.5 it ends in a cliffhanger stars

I don't really know how to review this book. It ends in a Cliffhanger, so I can't tell you if I will like the story or not.

So far, I must say that it's a very interesting one.

Gabby thinks she's cursed. Her reasoning is so bizarre I had to laugh every time she tried to used it as an excuse. Despite this part the development of the story is really good and her family drama is unlike any other I’ve read (which made me read this book even faster).

I also like how
Merita
Mar 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. Thank you Charity for giving me a copy to review.

"You've fucking ruined me. I'll never be able to settle for someone who's not you. You've taken over every thought that runs through my mind."

I didn't really like Dalton and I didn't feel the connection between Gabby and him BUT Asher, well that's a whole different story. Daltons parents were arseholes and that turned me off Dalton a little too. I wanted him to stand up to his father. He treated Dalton like a dog and not h
Stephanie Prasuhn
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I must say Charity has done it again. In her first book Beneath Our Faults I was extremely impressed, it was an amazing book but she has truly out done herself with Karma. The instant I began reading it I fell in love with it. At moments I would get teary or I would laugh and other times I would be down right mad. You immediately get sucked into the characters emotions and you can't help but feel what they are feeling. I feel this is one of the best books I have ever read. I rated the book a 5 b ...more
Bernmoll
Dec 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Plot was terrible and characters were obnoxious. She apparently must be soooooo beautiful that everyone is falling for her but of course she falls in love witha jerky character. Just overall terrible book. Characters are all train wrecks and none were like able.
Ashley Boone
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I want more that's all I can say. I cannot wait for the next one. I have to know how everything ends.
Dalismynee
Sorry. I don't like it. Cliff hanging as well. Double unlike.
Caroline
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really like this (sort of) series about this group of friends.

I wish I had known this ended with a cliffhanger, now I'm dying for the next one!
Farida
Jun 06, 2014 marked it as dnf
DNF at 25%. Same old NA formula. I refused to waste my time reading more. How about no one liking the main girl?! That would be a great twist.
Anita
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Boo...hate endings like that.....
Kelly Fountain
****Cliffhanger warning****
Gabby feels as though karma has her name. Her mom has upset the balance and instead of coming after her, karma decided to skip a generation. Lucky in love she is not.
Dalton is a yes man. Everything he has is dependent upon his parents purse strings. He’s not happy but he’s not willing to throw it all away for the possibility.
Tired of being alone, being loathed by the beloved Douglas clan, Gabby makes the leap into the one night stand territory, encouraged by a little
BookLover89
Sep 19, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was a DNF for me.
I couldn’t stand Dalton. He’s engaged and is sleeping with MC and even when she confided in him about her mom and how she would never be with a man in a relationship, he still didn’t tell her. And then when she found out and confronted her he didn’t choose her.
I know he’s going to come to his senses and choose and her and she’ll be all for it. *insert eyeroll*

Her friend told Dalton she would mess him up oh he hurt the MC and nothing came from that.

I pretty sure John is her
Shani
This was a pretty fun read. I felt like the plot could have had just a bit more of a twist to make it even better. However though, I will say the arranged marriage was something that I haven't seen much in the books I've read. I felt like it was a steady flow and well done. Talk about sassy! They definitely are strong willed and aren't afraid to tell each other how they feel. I'm not one for cliffhangers! That part frustrated me. Overall, a good read! 4/5 stars
S
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wanted to read Gabby’s story after meeting her character in Beneath our faults. Definitely worth the read .
Nikkita
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another win!

Wow so much to love about this book. You get all the feels, hate towards certain characters, love for others. Heartache and heartwarming.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
Rate: 3,8/ 5 stars

• Indiscretion: Volume Three (Indiscretion, #3)
  • Infinitely (Infinite Love Duet, #1)
  • Scarred, Part 4 (Scarred, #4)
  • Havoc
  • Bloom
  • Anywhere But Here (Anywhere, #1)
  • Lee (Lucian & Lia,  #6)
  • The Pleasure Room
  • No One's Surrender (Chadwell Hearts, #3)
  • Saving Sullivan
  • Totaled (Totaled, #1)
  • Savage
  • Translucent (Luminous, #1)
  • This Summer
  • Protect Me (Protected Love, #1)
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • Irons (Norfolk, #1A)
  • Interrupted Vol. 1 (Interrupted, #1)
Charity resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to the town's public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on. When she's not writing, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or caving into her online shopping addiction.

You can interact and find more information at:
www.facebook.com/authorcharityferrell
www.twitter/charity_ferrell
instagram:

Risky (2 books)
  • Worth the Risk (Risky, #2)