Start by marking “Necromancer's Control (Trix SinClara)” as Want to Read:
Necromancer's Control (Trix SinClara)

Necromancer's Control

(Trix SinClara #1.5)

This is book 1.5 in the Trix SinClara series and contains spoilers for book 1: The House. It is advisable to start with Necromancer's Revenge, the first short story, then The House, the first full length novel.

Mal is a Necromancer who lives her life balancing favours and debts but the recent reveal of the magical community has put her in a position she never wished to be
Published December 28th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Necromancer's Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Necromancer's Control

Sharon Stevenson
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a suspenseful paranormal short story set in the world of Faragher's novel 'The House'. The characters followed in the short stories are very interesting and I am hoping to get to see more of them. These stories are best read in order to avoid any confusion or spoilers, so start with 'Necromancer's Revenge' and then 'The House' before you check out this one. Recommended for urban fantasy fans!
R.
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Interesting start

I thought I'd expand my horizons and read about someone who could raise the dead. This is extremely short, but kept my interest enough that I purchased the author's other books since it shows promise.
Celeste Lucero
Dec 15, 2014
Emma Faragher
Dec 29, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: written
Taylor
Aug 10, 2014
Bahijah hasan
Nov 19, 2015
I am currently a student at Sheffield university and I balance my time between studying and writing. I also play the flute and the violin, although time for practice is hard to come by.
I started writing at 16 and never stopped, it keeps me sane. The House is my first published work. Although I'm working on editing my first book The Immortals' Fire to get that published as well.

Trix SinClara (3 books)
  • Necromancer's Revenge (Trix SinClara, #0.5)
  • The House (Trix SinClara #1)