Start by marking “Christianity For The Average Joe” as Want to Read:
Christianity For The Average Joe

Christianity For The Average Joe

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Christians differ in their beliefs. And that sometimes makes Christianity seem confusing to those outside the faith. It isn't. This book offers a simple, conversational explanation about its main concepts--the ones that support everything else. It is written in plain, everyday language for those with little or only a superficial exposure to Christianity that are exploring ...more
Published May 4th 2012 by Chip Tudor Communications

To ask other readers questions about Christianity For The Average Joe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christianity For The Average Joe

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Christianity For The Average Joe
Richard Dominguez
A wonderful book that helps to clear up much of the confusion brought about by all the different teachings in Christianity.
In plain vocabulary Mr Tudor aims (quite successfully) to answer some of the questions which vex us about our faith. During the reading of the book the author omits passages and quotes from the bible which at times can be confusing to those who don't fully understand the faith, inserting said quotes at the end of the book as a reference source.
I found the reading easy going
Liz
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the sort of book that has me reviewing much of what I have learned about my Christian faith over the years. It makes me stop and reconsider whether this gels with my beliefs and whether I have been living them. The two chapters that especially interested me were chapter 3 (regarding ultimate truth) and chapter 7 (the discussion of sin). I suspect that I will be rereading them occasionally. A good book with a powerful message that can change one's life.
I won a copy of this book in a Goodr
John
Mar 15, 2021 marked it as to-read
Great I won the giveaway, will start reading soon
Amber
Pam Furmon
Joyfulbean
Crystal
Feb 14, 2021
Chip Tudor is a professional freelance copywriter, author, playwright and pastor.

As a copywriter, he's written for corporations like Wendy's, LexisNexis, Iams and NCR. And faith-based organizations like John Maxwell's Injoy, Gospel Light Publishing and Strang Communications.

As an author he's published four non-fiction, Christian books, one Christian detective novel and numerous comedy church dra

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....
“From a human perspective, the Bible has been scrutinized, tested, evaluated and analyzed more than any other document.” 1 likes