Start by marking “Impossibly Forever (Impossibly, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Impossibly Forever (Impossibly, #1-2)

Impossibly Forever

(Impossibly #1-2)

Impossibly Love:

All Moya Douglas wants to do is study hard, maintain her scholarship, and make her mother proud while attending college. She doesn't have time for a boyfriend or going on dates arranged by her best friend. Moya doesn't believe in love. And she has no intention of ever finding it.

Branden McCarthy is determined to change her views.
A selfless romantic who's h
Published February 24th 2014 by TSW Books

To ask other readers questions about Impossibly Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Impossibly Forever

Stacy
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Moya Douglas is afraid to open herself up to love until Branden McCarthy starts to break down her walls. Both college sophomores, they each have hurdles to overcome in their lives. Will they find their happily ever after together, or will something or someone come between them?

The relationship between Moya and Branden was sweet. I liked the fact that the story alternated between both points of view. I would love to see a spin-off to this series, detailing Ashton's time in Spain!
Bobbie
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet love story. I was rooting for Brandon to break down Moya wall. Then I started rooting for Moya to fall head over hill in love.
Melissa
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This book was interesting. It's about the relationship between Moya and Branden. From what I could gather I am assuming it was an interracial relationship and it was refreshing to see a love story about an interracial couple that was not focused on the tribulations of being an interracial couple. There was a hint of Branden's mother not being fond of the relationship because of the color if Moya's skin but she eventually accepted her for who she was and the story wasn't really focused on them be ...more
Skylar Nightingale
This is the second book I've read by Shane Morgan, and let me tell you, she did not disappoint.

When Moya first met Branden she had impenetrable walls surrounding her. She didn’t trust men.

“I didn’t trust men. My hurtful past with one in particular prevented me from doing so.”

However, Branden wasn’t giving up without a fight. He tried again with thoughts of amazement as he approached her.

“Her black curls begged my fingers to twist every strand across my flesh.”

Of course, Moya turned him down
Kerry
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.3 rating. Such an amazing story from two point of views. Great characters that you can relate too as well as a written and amazing story line that touches the heart. Great read yet also highly recommended. Didn't want the story to end but as with all good books you reach the end of it sooner rather than later.
Angie
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed these stories. The characters--especially their relationships--were very interesting, and I quickly found myself immersed in their world and thoughts. I especially loved that their "interracial" relationship wasn't the main focus of the duology (even though it is mentioned in the second half). I'll be writing my review for each book contained in this novel separately below. Overall rating 4.5 stars!

Impossibly Love, rating
Reian
Oct 07, 2014
Miu
Jun 18, 2014
  • Sasha: The Wallflower (The Wallflower Series, #1)
  • Star-Struck (Struck #1)
  • The Pull of Destiny
  • Love Out of Order
  • Finding Divine
  • A Personal Matter
  • Jane
  • The Fight Within
  • Color Blind
  • Booby Trapped and Baby Proofed
  • 10-80 (Line of Duty #1)
  • Love After War
  • The Ring
  • Brody (Found by You, #3)
  • The Boss's Baby
  • The Game of Love 1
  • Finding Opa! (The Lonely Hearts, #2)
  • Promise to Keep
I'm a writer of contemporary romance, suspense, and fantasy. I live in Rhode Island with my amazing husband. Aside from writing, I enjoy blogging, reading, listening to music and watching movies.

You can connect with me on facebook.com/authorshanemorgan or via my website http://shanemorganwrites.com

Impossibly (2 books)
  • Impossibly Love (Impossibly, #1)
  • Impossibly True (Impossibly, #2)