Start by marking “The Complete Emi Lost & Found Series (Lost & Found, #0.5-#3)” as Want to Read:
The Complete Emi Lost & Found Series (Lost & Found, #0.5-#3)

The Complete Emi Lost & Found Series

(Emi Lost & Found 0.5-3)

Emi Lost & Found series - Winner of the Best Happily Ever After of 2013 - HEA Bookshelf

“THE BEST BOOKS YOU'RE NOT READING. This series runs the gamut of emotions. I felt everything from pure joy and happiness to absolute devastation.” - Kelli, Alphas, Authors and Books Oh My

“Lori Otto managed to pull me in to the story so that I was so engrossed, entwined with it, so m
ebook, First Edition, 1170 pages
Published February 22nd 2014 by Lori L. Otto (first published June 2nd 2012)

Aestas Book Blog
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

*** FULL SERIES REVIEW NOW POSTED ***

Choosing to read this was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Emi Lost & Found is a beautifully written, powerful, and  unforgettable  love story that made me feel every possible emotion.

This is a story that will stay in my heart forever.

This series took over my life. I've now been through three sleepless nights staying up til the wee hours of the morning to read 'just one more chapter'. I've cried almost harder than I've ever cried over a book
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
If you are even remotely interested in this series, then read this overview and ignore my individual reviews of each book.

For the past 6 days, I've been in a trance. Basically I was just so fully immersed in the Emi Lost and Found world I lost touch with reality.

My comfort food:

description

Trash that somehow I was able to ignore for the past few days:

My face for the last 6 days:

description

But despite everything, I think this series is worth reading. It will open your eyes and possibly make you look at the world diffe
Penny Reid
So... where to start?

Hm.

Ok.

Here we go.

These books are not going to be for everyone. These books are for people who like to read in much the same way a seven course meal is for people who like to eat. If you want a pop-tart then you need to skip this series. This is serious business. For real, people!

1. Set your expectations: I didn't read any reviews before starting this series and, honestly, I wish I had. I went into this expecting a romance novel and all the cotton candy that is now associate
Dee Montoya
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***** 5 Transcendent Stars****

Have you ever read story that is so beautiful and powerful that it gets deep into your veins and travels to your heart? making you feel a million different emotions all at once? experiencing this is the reason why I love to read so much and Emi Lost & Found Series was exactly that for me. A truly remarkable read !!!!

Emi and Nate have been best friends since high school, they bonded over the promise to never fall in love, trying to avoid getting hurt. One night E
KindleCousins
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
I read this book because it was supposed to be atypical, emotional, and life changing. I'm not that typical romance girl. My faves include Vain, Sea of Tranquility, and sempre #2. These are all emotional books with great supporting characters. A lot of reviews stated if you want a typical romance don't read this, that's why I read it. You know what I got? A typical romance with immature and forgettable characters.

First off the prequel was written wonderfully. I was pulled in from the beginning.
Amber
5 stars!

Emi Lost & Found is an experience, a journey. This beautifully written series is full of heartbreak, healing, and love. You will cry an ocean of tears, but feel so happy and fulfilled when it’s all over. This is the type of book that will stay with you for a long time, maybe forever. It will consume you. You will feel like you are a part of these characters lives, living their experiences with them.

“I will cherish all the moments I have to share with other people. I will never let a
Christine
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ...LIKE EVER!!!!

If you haven't already read this series then I would totally recommend you put whatever you're reading down now and start reading this..! Like now!! Whatcha waiting for go NOW!!

I was thinking about writing a review for each book but then I figured a bulk one would work too so here it is...and I promise that I'll try not to spoil the entire series so here goes.

This is the Lost & Found Series by Lori L Otto.
Crystal Smith
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I believe there are soul mates and there are true loves. I believe this is true for every person on this earth, that awe each have these in two separate persons. The feelings and emotions are the same but different, on different levels but on the same plane.

Most of the books lately are all about insta-love. These are not by any means. Lori Otto takes you on a journey of friendship, family, love, regret, loss, healing...just so many emotions enfolded into a beautiful story. You simply cannot read
Gina Valdez
Jan 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Dayna
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo 2015challenge_zpsb7a9d98a.png

The complete Emi lost and found series
5 Found Stars
This is one of those gems I discovered by being a member of Goodreads. MY obsession started with the free prequel Not today but someday and I decided since this was one of the most amazing prequels I just had to buy the series. I read the prequel in Jun of 14 (review to follow)
This is the prequel to the series and serious this is one of the best prequels I have ever run into and I am lucky and got to snag this one for free.
Emi was moved in t
Anjuli
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I laughed, I cried, I experienced every emotion possible with this series, and I do not regret it.

This series is truly amazing, my absolute favorite of the year. I had to mentally prepare myself in order to meet and devote my time to these characters.

First, Nate. I loved everything about him. He was artistic and passionate and the most lovable screw-up I have had the pleasure of reading about. His impulsive nature just drew me in, and I couldn't get enough. He also managed to break my heart an
Sophie
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, 2-star
I wanted so much to like this book, having read all the glowing reviews about it.

Lost & Found started out okay for me, although I found it a bit slow. By Book 2 (Time Stands Still), I found it excruciating to read. Not in the sense that it was extremely sad, but that I found Emi so very unlikeable. I just couldn't relate to her at all. Like I read in someone else's review, I felt like I was on the outside looking in, and I could not sympathize with Emi at all. She seemed to bounce from grie
Lydia H
See COMPLETE post here with more INFO: http://heabookshelf.blogspot.com/2013...

"I believe all things happen for a reason, though... and sometimes it takes a while to figure out that reason."

*DEEPEST SIGH EVER*
I had a permanent case of swollen eyes and tension head ache while reading this series. Seriously. Never in my life had a book caused me to feel SO MANY EMOTIONS at the same time. To say this was one hell of a rollercoaster, wouldn't even begin to cover it.

The writing style was just in
 Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog)
Overall rating of the series: 4.5 stars. <3
_________________________

Find more of my reviews and other bookish things here:

✥ My blog Reading Books Like a Boss
✥ Like on Facebook
✥ Follow on Twitter
Tricia
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series! Worth every moment of reading and every tear! This sat on my Kindle for a very long time, thank you to my favorite booking friends for encouraging me to start and supporting me through it all.
Jill
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!
Kelli Spear
It all comes back to Book Bash. I've never been so excited to attend an event in my life. There were so many great authors appearing; most of them I had read their work or heard of them. I had a blast meeting and chatting with a good number of them and thought I had met all that I cared about. At the time, I was correct. My biggest regret is not discovering the Emi Lost and Found series before my Florida trip.
Through many contests and friends who like author pages, I had managed to like Lori Ott
Christine
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Just wow. To be honest, I have so many things I want to say about these books that I am finding it hard to put it into words. These were some of the best books I have read, to date. They touched on every human emotion possible and at times I had to put the book down because I was so consumed with emotions.

I will admit that I had the Ugly Cry. Actually, this even goes beyond the Ugly Cry, if you can imagine that!!!! Parts of the books, I had a huge lump in my throat and others I was cheerin
Paige
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything.

Friends and family.

Love and heartache.

Happiness.

Confusion and desperation.

UGLY cry.

Soul mates and true love.

UGLY cry (but in a good way).

You need to read this. I'm still a sniffling, crying mess, one second from total melt down but this book was everything. Emi was certainly not perfect but this book series was absolutely perfect. Each of the three books was written to perfection and each being a different pov was absolutely the best way to write this s
Daiana
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books and I highly recommend them. <3

Lori does an amazing job. You will really get into the story and will go through each feeling the characters are experiencing. That's what I love about this story.

All the characters are very real, you will disagree with them at times, you'll be happy and sad, you'll cry or at least feel like crying, you'll heal and grow with them.

I believe it's an amazing story and you won't regret giving it a chance.
Picola
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read this book you need to get on board ASAP. This is truly on of the best books we're not reading and not talking about. It's one of the best books I've read. There are some books that just take you "there". This is one of those books.
Judith
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series! I just finished this morning and my emotions are still so raw and intense. This an emotional romantic series that needs to be read by those who love romance.
Mindy Jarreau
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay!! This series is going under my favorites list!! Emi, Nate, and Jack...these characters will stay with me for a long time.
Lea
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I discovered the first book in this series, I honestly didn’t know what to anticipate, but my expectations were not very high. I had found it on a blog's list of freebies back when I first started reading Indie books. I mean…it was free. At the time, this was insane to me. FREE! Now, and partially in thanks to this book, I download tons of freebies and have found so many other hidden gems this way.

In the beginning, it seemed like it would be a typical, cute, “best friends turned lovers” typ
Sugar and Spice Book Reviews

* This review is on all three books. I tried really, really hard not to include any major spoilers but it is very difficult to summarize this series without doing that.

And the award for making me do the UGLIEST CRY EVER while reading a series goes to Lori Otto! Definitely one of my favorite series ever! Me and my book besties were discussing the series....if Lori didn't personally experience some of the things that happened in this book then she is plain and simple a master at making you feel em
Heather M. Orgeron
As a whole I am giving Emi Lost & Found Series 4.5 stars.

Book 1 had me extremely frustrated. Nate and Emi both drove me insane. But, I was still captivated... I had to know what would happen. For all that Nate drove me bat-shit crazy, I managed to completely fall in love with him in the last 15-20%
------------------------------------

Book 2-This is the masterpiece of this trilogy. And below is my review of book 2.. I felt it deserved a full review.. I could have written pages on the beauty o
Cristina
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Review:

I absolutely loved reading this series and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it. Since I read all three books within a few days there were moments that I felt the story could move a bit quicker, it almost seemed to drag in certain parts but overall I thought it was fabulous! I seriously loved all three books!

This is the story about Emi and her quest to find her true love, and she does find it. She finds it with the most perfect man possible, Nate and I loved everything about
Lisa Karafa
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lost and Found takes us to Nate and Emi’s relationship about 10 years after meeting one another. They are both adults working in their chosen career fields. Nate is a fine artist, and Emi a graphic artist/designer.

Nate, the quintessential player, dates many women through his 20s. Emi, does date a bit, but not near to the scale that Nate does. When Nate’s girlfriends begin to show tendencies of jealousy toward Emi, Nate makes some difficult and potentially damaging choices where his friendship wi
Mayas
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Life you have soul mates and true love and this book express both. Emi and Nate was meant to be but through life they remained friends above anything until they could not fight the attraction for each other that everyone knew and anticipated. I fell in love with their banter, laughed when they laughed, cried when they cried (even when they didn't), and celebrated the coming of life and new adventures.

I was on an emotional rollercoaster when I started the second book and screamed as if it happ
Alexandra
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! I don't even know what to say about this series...it was great, but at the same time i had to put the books down so many times i lost count. This is the story of Emi, Nate and Jack. I loved them all, and my heart broke for them constantly. I love the love story between Nate and Emi (high school friends who were attracted to each other, but didn't act on it in fear of ruining their friendship)and i loved Nate. Then the unsuspected happened and I lost it, the same as Emi. I took me 1 week t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Ask Lori Otto: How did you find out about the books? 8 41 Jan 12, 2013 10:58AM

• Searching for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #1)
  • A Taylor-Made Life (Taylor-Made, #1)
  • Where Words Fail (Save Me, #1)
  • Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)
  • Songbird Caged (Songbird, #2)
  • Gravity
  • His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound, #2)
  • My Beautiful (Lifeless, #2)
  • Evil of Love
  • Fragile Bonds
  • Under the Orange Moon (Mathews Family, #1)
  • Matter of Choice (Dreams, #1)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Unspoken Promises (Unspoken, #2)
  • The Last Hour (Thompson Sisters, #4)
  • The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
  • The Story of Us (Carnage, #1)
  • West (Roam #5.5)
Coming in 2019:
Make Waves - May 1
A Holland and a Fighter - July 15

Coming in 2020:
Leaving New York

Emi Lost & Found (3 books)
  • Lost and Found (Emi Lost & Found, #1)
  • Time Stands Still (Emi Lost & Found, #2)
  • Never Look Back (Emi Lost & Found, #3)
“Love doesn’t die, but people do... my love for Nate is something I will carry with me forever.  And the next man who loves me– the next man I decide to love– will have to understand and accept it. ” 11 likes
“something I will carry with me forever.  And the next man who loves me– the next man I decide to love– will have to understand and accept it. ” 5 likes